• Birthday 05/22/1970

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Occupation
    Sales
  • Swinging Experience
    2 years
  1. My step mom gave me a hand job. And that sounds really gross but my dad has had 5 wives. This was #3. I was 17, she was 24. They had been married about 2 months. They divorced after 2 years. She was hot, I was in high school. Sorry.
  2. If you have read any of our posts, you know my wife loves anal sex. We have always done it in our personal lives and she suggested we start doing it when playing. I was at first, very set back since it seemed to be a step I didn't want to take but with the thoughts and advice of this site, we talked about it and tried it with some close friends. She has since made it a regular part of our playing. She has extremely strong orgasms during anal and it is amazing to watch her just lose her mind whether its group play or just her and I. A penis, beads, tongues, vibrator, or even just a finger, and she is convulsing. We played with 2 females for a birthday, I got her mouth, the girls each got their tongue into a hole, and I had to pull out cause I thought she was going to clamp down.
  3. My wife always requires a partner to use one for vaginal. She recently started allowing anal and she didnt ask that one be used. Then she read alot of stuff on line that spooked her so she does anal(prefers it) but she now requires sex for anal as well unless its the male partner of a couple we have known for years, he manages to get in "there" without one. facelick
  4. For me it is a couple who talk too much during sex. We were playing with this one couple and he kept telling me what he was going to do to me, and what he was doing to me, and he thought he was being kinky and he was just being stupid. It was gross. And it wasn't just him, his girlfriend was yelling at my husband, telling him to #@@! her harder, telling him she was a slut, she needed to be $#@!ed. It was ridiculous. They gave us no warning that they were into talking dirty and they were a very cute, and normal couple up until then. We just caught each other eyes, sort of laughed and made up some sort of safe word and got the hell out of there (hotel). You want to get a little kinky, maybe say a couple words, a little spanking, fine, but don't get crazy with the play by play, it is a real turn-off.
  5. OK, my husband knows this, but I don't think he knows how serious I am, nor do I think he would ever go for it. But that's ok, it's just fun to lay awake in bed and think about. If you have read my posts, you know I love anal, I orgasm on anal alone. It might make for a painful next day, but I want to have 4 or 5 hot young guys (and hung) just go to town on my ass until I can barely speak. I have waves of orgasms with my husband, but he, like any man can only go so long. Imagine having 5 studs with good stamina just having at it. I guarantee you I would cum like like I never have before. Yeah being the center of a big anal gangbang. That's my weird fantasy.
  6. Couldn't live without it. I orgasm much bigger anally then vaginally.
  7. It's anal for me. It's a little embarrassing cause I feel like a slut but all my husband has to do is breathe on it and I lose it. He can give me multiple orgasms with beads, his finger, his tongue, his penis, a vibrator. Doesn't matter. I don't know what it is. Sometime we have sex for an hour and he never touches my vagina. He has just given me the green light to introduce anal into our group play. I know it's not for everybody, but one time I'm going to find that one stud who just wants to make me climb the walls as my man does at home. Looking very forward to it.
  8. THANK YOU THANK YOU!! MY husband has been typing like mad all day and wouldnt let me read until now. I have viewed the posts and he is such a sweetie. I understand his reserve and wanted you all to know he is not a jealous type(obviously). I just really enjoy anal, and we both enjoy swapping and if the situation ever came up, I wanted to know I had the green light. I had an encounter where the other male "accidently" popped it in and I was so tense I excused myself for a drink. Even though it turned me on, I still felt like crap, I stopped. I'll always go home with my husband, ALWAYS. No one drives me madder. Some of your e-mails reassured him of that. And maybe after reading his posts, I'll just save my rear end for him. Thank you guys so much.
  9. OK, so I have read everyones thoughts. In hindsight, I maybe should have elaborated. When we met, she was NOT into anal sex. Had had it once and hated it. Thought it was wrong, disgusting, etc. One night though she just le tit happen, and she climbed the walls. After that she was way into it but we never spoke about it as she felt dirty and guilty. It was just a big taboo for her. We started swinging which is as equally if not more taboo but she still held anal as off limits. During female encounters, they rub, finger a bit, but it was never talked about afterwards. So it was sort of a hang up for her and she would always say, in her own words "I would never let anyone else do that ..." so when she started talking about letting other guys do that, I was sort of taken back. Maybe disrespected isnt the right word, but I was shocked. You know? Whats next? HOWEVER some posts have swayed me the other way. I enjoy watching my wife with other men/women cause it gets us both off and seeing how anal makes her crazy, I might just want to try it. I'm never alone when I'm watching her and who knows, maybe the other female will let me in?? Its about fun right? Should she call the guy to have lunch the next day, then I know I got a problem. So bottoms up.
  10. Holy god, my wife cums in wave after exhausting wave. I had a girlfriend in college who came during anal sex but nothing like my wife. She barely even needs to be penetrated and shes through the roof. Afterwards she just lays there like shes paralyzed. Its amazing.
  11. I saw another poll on the site that said that a majority of swingers hold anal as a personal experience kept between a couple and it raised a question I had and thought I would get some advice from the more experienced swingers. My wife has always enjoyed anal play when it is just us. She has extreme orgasms whether it is a finger, tongue, beads, etc. Half the time, she orgasms on anal alone. On a couple of occasions, her and her female partners have done a little "playing" but has never gone "there" with a male partner. She recently expressed the desire to involve more anal play when we party with other couples and asked me if I would be ok with other men penetrating her. We have always enjoyed watching each other being satisfied, but is anal sex going a bit too far? Should I be concerned that she's crossing a line? If I said no, I wasn't comfortable, she would respect it but I almost feel that by her even asking me, means she's been thinking about it, and for the first time in our swinging careers, I feel disrespected. Is there anyway to meet her half way? I don't want to be a party "pooper", but I also don't think I would feel right about watching my wife and another man having anal sex. It is just going to far. I wouldn't dream of asking her if I could do that with another female. It just seems to personal. Am I overreacting? Any advice would help. Thanks