Registered
  • Content Count

Community Reputation

17 Good

About sexypetite35

• Rank
    Just Getting Started

Personal Info

1. I love doing mfm's, and especially when the two guys do a DP on me. My orgasms are much more intense with one guy in my pussy and the other guy in my ass, that why I always get DP. It also an ego boast to know I can handle two guys at the same time.
  2. I agreed I love the feeling of being dp with one cock in my ass and the other guy cock in my pussy, in the cowgirl position. My most intense orgasms are always when I'm doing a dp, knowing I have two men sexually turn on who are there to bring me the ultimate sexual pleasure.
  3. Just like your wife I can reach an orgasm just by having my nipples licked, I have very small tits with big nipples that are very sensitive. I also love being on top of a man an being in control.
  4. I love having my my hubby watch me as I fuck another guy, knowing he watching me as the other guy is fucking my pussy is so erotic and hot. Also love doing mfm's with my hubby and having two hard cocks who only purpose is bring me sexual pleasure, and the orgasms I get when the guys do a DP on me are very intense.
  5. My wife had never been willing to do anal sex until we did our first mfm, she was on top of me riding my cock and the other guy was rubbing her back and playing with her tits, and to my surprise when he started to slide his cock into her ass she did not stop him, she became super horny and went wild. It felt a little weird for me because of the accidental touching of my cock and the other guy cock as we both fuck her at the same time, but i love how horny it make her when we dp her. She claims when we dp her the orgasms for her are more intense.
  6. It's all about bringing the wife the ultimate sexual pleasure of four hands on her body, two cocks at the same time to fulfill have every sexual desire at the same time. My wife claims when we DP her the orgasms are much more intense for her. And her knowing that she can bring sexual pleasure to two men at the same time sexually turns her on.