• Birthday 07/09/1970

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Occupation
    Professional
  • Swinging Experience
    4+ years
  1. Being overweight does not mean you can't be good looking and have a great personality, two things that carry a lot of weight with who we choose to interact with. When heading out to the clubs be sure to shave, get your nails done, get a haircut, use makeup, a little cologne/perfume, dress to impress, have clean shoes. Basically don't look like a slob.
  2. We have found that beginners have a bunch of rules that end up getting broken so we generally have no issue swinging with rookies. What we do shy away from are those who are completely unwilling to share - same room sex does not do it for us - we like contact. Intercourse does not have to happen. We also refuse to do the whole email, web-chat, texting, IM'ing, web-cam for 6-months before we get a date. And no 5-dates before we play either. We know if we are comfortable enough to play with another couple in about 15-minutes.
  3. I'm pretty sure we each faked one this past weekend. Night started off great with one couple and I popped once. At about 4am we started round 2 with another couple and between the added drinking and Trojan which felt like a rain-coat I just wasn't gonna get another one. The gal kept trying and was hell bent in making it happen, I finally did my best to fake it as I was wore out. I felt bad and was just trying to make her feel good!
  4. We were at a club and meet a nice couple and come to find out it is their first time. Not to miss an opportunity we do our best to get them into the play room. Once back there, we knew their comfort level was important and did not want to rush or pressure them. I, the male, was moving slowly. Girls played a bit, everything was fine. I was invited in and proceeded to start going down on her while my other half is blowing her hubby. He lets out a nice moan to say things are feeling good, and bam... she grabs her bra and panties, shoes on the floor and bolts like a 100 meter Olympic sprinter right out the play room and out the front door of the club. I'm stunned, everything stops. Her husband hands us his phone number and goes chasing after her. We saw them again about thee years later at a different club and proceeded to make up for the last time ~ she was amazingly comfortable and ready to go and all worked out well! Of course, they remembered us and we them, and laughed for quite a bit on the whole first time experience.
  5. Club Twist in San Francisco A Swingers dance-club $80/nt per couple no single males allowed
  6. 1) Us couples often feel if a male can not find a GF/Wife to swing with, then thre is an issue with the single male. If no woman wants you, then there must be a problem. 2) Single males more often than not appear desperate and will fuck anything that lets them. With no standards who knows where your penis has been. 3) Looking for MF/MF play with a little FF thrown in for fun - you don't really fit the type while being single but if you had a feamle wiht you, you become a lot more attractive. 4) Is your wife at home and your out cheating? Swingers are very honest/open people, single guys tend to be not so truthful. Just a few reasons why single males are typecast.