• Content Count

Community Reputation

15 Good

About pinquita

• Rank
    Active Contributor

Personal Info

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I totally agree. A straight man will never even consider having sexual relations with another man, ( supposedly against his own will, because being heterosexual, he would not want to have that kind of relations ).... that explanation about doing it to please her, or to be fair...is baloney.....it is the perfect excuse to do something that is been sought ( by the husband that claims doing it for fairness) by this man. I would never get involved with a man, not because I am unfair to women, but because I am a man, and I am heterosexual, and, heterosexual men have no desire for men. If a man claims those desires under the cover of being fair, he is plain and simply a closeted gay man. Just be honest to yourself and your SO, and, face the facts. I would never ask my GF to have sex with a woman, to satisfy me. NEVER. I would not respect a woman that would ask me to destroy my life, for her pleasure.
  2. I think there is privacy issues. You can not get terminated for information that was obtained without your consent. You did nothing wrong, according to your employers contract. Discrimination based on sexual preference or private sexual acts can not ne used to terminate you. The person that came out w your private information and made it public, is herself guilty of harassment. She is no law enforcement officer nor a government employee, so, malicious intent and criminal invasion of privacy with the intent to slander a third party is the case here. Once that person discloses your private life, your employer based on the facts, could terminate you. But only if the information was made public. Swinging is not a crime, adultery is, but, you are swinging w your husband, so, the adultery statute does not apply. Your company, in the event it terminates you, will have to surrender the name of the injurious party, and, all germane information. Swinging is no crime, so, the most your company could do is ask you to destroy any photos or other material that could end in the hands of fellow employees.
  3. I know that....I become a werewolf as soon as I can sense it..... kinky and erotic....
  4. Hey....I am a man.....are you questioning my masculinity???? LOL...just kiddin....in case you did not see me...
  5. Tybee S. Totally. My GF and later GF's felt the same way. Some of my other GF's were a little shy about it, until I reassured them I was 100% into it. I agree also w what you said, with another couple it would be a different story. I know you will make the best of that encounter. Good luck.
  6. I am no lady, so, excuse me if I intrude... but, I love sex with a woman in period. My second ever girlfriend, years ago, was into that, that is to say, her period was not going to stop her from having sex, I remember the day she dragged me to the bed, and she just told me to stop the crap, she got on top of me and we had wild sex. I was impressed after I pulled out, and saw my penis all redened, but she smiled, kissed me silly and we went on and on....never looked back, I love it, the smell of blood ( yes, it has a smell,) and the whole thing...it is so exciting...it is a turn on for me. ' My 2 cents.
  7. You have no obligation, other than trying what you did. Your husband is a great person, I commend that action. He came to rescue you, and gave the jump starting job to the real responsable party. Some times, I hear the husband does not come to the rescue, leaving the wife in troble. Off course he has to enjoy, but, your husband did well. My concern is always my female partners enjoyment.
  8. It is not only Mogambo, but the other crazo Big Man that wants to use his wife as trash. So much disdain towards women. Incredible.
  9. Please. Why is people still giving this moron the day of light??? Why would anybody reply to such trash? Please, respect the ladies in our life, I do. This is ridiculous. This is not swinging, this is a demented man's fantasy...is this the kind of people we want in our lifestyle?
  10. This is a joke...or else a demented psycho. It is sad that grown up people find pleasure in posting trash like this, to get rewarded by the reading of the unsuspecting readers' responses. I am not even worried for a potential victim here...there is none...this is the lowest and most immature case of lunatic.
  11. I would ask the forum managers to delete this abhorrent post. This post gives us all a bad reputation. Swinging is not about prostituting a spouse, and treating her like trash. Much less, a place to seek cheap and sick kicks out of weird posts.
  12. Sounds hot, but, being a straight guy....I find it difficult to be under and that close to another guys' parts...you are going to have a hard time getting that one fulfilled, unless you get a bi guy, or you have a FMF group. Think about it, it is way too close. Another girl down there licking while I am behind doggy style would work very well. Or two girls and a guy...one using a strap on on the other. I will be down there in no time....
  13. This seems to be very strange. I think this is all made up. Some people are like that...away from reality.
  14. What don't you seek help??? You seem to be a druggy, or a teen kid posing as an adult...it is laughable...hope you are ond drugs....otherwise.....hope you end up in a psychiatric ward before you injure somebody.
  15. The day the method of enlarging the penis becomes available.....then we will see the reality. If in reality 8+ penises are unconfortable...nobody would enlarge their to that size. Also, if boys were to be checked at about 14 years of age, and, if by some method medicine could say w certainty that your boy will be 5, or 4, or 6, etc......and being told that corective action must take place than ( after puberty, it is set in stone, sizewise) ... ladies, w your experience as women, what would you do??? Would you allow your son to have a 4, or 5 in cock all his life?? would you tell the dictor that development should be considered satisfactory at 7? or 8? or 6?....I am asking this , because, if you allow your son to be 5 in all his life, knowing that you could had done something for him, how would you feel???