Registered
  • Content Count

Community Reputation

15 Good

About bidykie

• Rank
    Just Getting Started

Personal Info

1. Hey, I want to thank everybody for your feedback on my question. You are a most welcoming bunch and have given me something to think about. The plan is for us to play together, at least at first until we both feel more comfortable going out on our own. In truth she has a LD boyfriend, so she and I have both agreed we won't proceed until she has had an honest talk with him and he's cool with it. I'm for the ethical slut thing, after all! Have a good upcoming valentine luv day. -bidykie
  2. Hello, I'm a queer bi woman in San Francisco who in the past week has experienced an interesting shift in the intimacy dynamics with my best friend of 14 years. While I am mostly into women, and she is mostly into men, we have throughout the years had occasional sexual encounters with each other. A few years ago we had a foursome with two guys and had a great time. We both love sex and the experience helped us realize that we also enjoy group sex. Lately we have started talking more openly and honestly about maybe expanding our sexual boundaries together by becoming swinging buddies. So here is my question. I've been reading up on the lifestyle and it seems as if most of the couples fit the traditional definition of committed. They are lovers/partners in every sense of the word. Technically, my friend and I are not a "couple" because of our differing sexual orientations, but we share similar views on nonmonogamy, etc. and are committed to sharing this new experience together. We also deeply love each other as best friends do -- love that comes out when we enjoy our platonic and sexual adventures. In the swinging world, do you think our circumstances would be accepted? At a club or whatever, should we present ourselves as a couple? Is the definition of "couple" flexible among swingers? I suspect it is, I just don't know how common our situation is, because she is not my girlfriend. Nonetheless as a duo we would still like to hook up with other couples, particularly M/F so there's something for both of us! Any perspectives you can offer would be greatly appreciated. I am glad this forum exists, and I'm looking forward to learning more about the scene. Thanks!