• Rank
    Just Getting Started

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    stnyadventure
  1. WOW -- you found that half of the ones that write back you actually get to meet ? thats something within itself because so far we've only met one couple that has bothered to take the time to write back and then their were not what they claimed to be --- very very pushy to get into the sex act.... AND this is the way it works. Not everyone is ment to be with everyone else. Its a chance to see if there is something there between all parties involved. We look at it like this. Our sex life is great, always has been. We just find that now, having a empty house with the kids grown and all, its time to bring the teenager back out and enjoy life to the fullest. We are just the average next door couple, who doesn't expect anything. If theres not a click for a little adult fun, then there is always the "friends" that can be made that might have common interests anyway (fishing, hunting, nascar, playing pool, flea markets --- you get the idea). Its always nice to meet new people, enjoy life to the fullest. If your going into the "swinging" lifestyle just to get laid, then to us, "we'll part company before anything even gets started" because thats not what we view swinging as. Maybe we are a little weird here, but sex is sex when its with others, the time and mood has to click and all have to be on the same page. Sex with my hubby, well, its not sex, its making love to the man I love very much. Just take a step back a little and try a new approach. Don't expect anything, always meet in a public place so either can just leave, and by all means, just because a few bad apples spoiled your branch on the tree, don't chop the whole tree down, prune it instead. Just my 2 cents and telling it the way we are. STNYadventure