couple
  • Occupation
    business owner
  • Swinging Experience
    new to swinging

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    mdraught
  1. i swallow husband. on occasions i have swallowed other guys too. i like it so much i get carried away and just suck it down.
  2. My wife and I are looking to swing for the first time and we have many different fantasies but recently my wife told me how she has fantisized about a friend of hers who is single and a frequent visitor to the house for dinner, drinks and chit chat. The question is how can we "seduce" her (that seems rather strong but you get the idea) into being with her and possibly me? We are not sure if she is interested or even bisexual or bisexual curious but I have noticed little looks that she makes at my wife which may be my imagination but I think she is looking at her in a slightly sexual way. I have played little games of footsie with her under the table and she hasnt pulled back from these games. So what can we do or what can my wife do to try and get a more affirmative response from her that she is interested in something? How can she or we flirt with her to let her know our intentions? We want to make subtle flirtations at first so as not to scare her off but what can we do? I have thought of having her over and have wife put on a shirt without a bra and or skirt without panties and give her little looksies and see if I can catch her looking at wife and showing some kind of interest and build on that. Any other ideas? Please help us out. Thanks.