• Occupation
    retired
  • Swinging Experience
    many years

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    luvscum

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Hello Group Over the years We have been to many Swing Clubs. Has been many with mostly Black Men and or couples. My husband left men in the group rooms at many parties. I have had some of the best times sexually with lots of black men. we now because of those experiences sexx many black men as sex partners,in all aspects.I love sucking and them and being fucked by the (including anal)
  2. Hello I REMEMBER OUR FIRST EXPERIENCE AT ON_PREMISE CLUBS. We were married at 19 ,and when we were in our late 20's Bob and I started talking about maybe inviting other men,couples to maybe join in same room sex ,we did that a few times but soon got into swapping mates. I really enjoyed it ,Bobwas also very excited.He loved watching me with other men and women. He got so turned on watching me please other men , he started bring other men home, sometimes 3_4 at once (kinda mini gang bang I guess. . I got to the point I wanted more and more men.So he found out about a few swing clubs in our area, and we went to one.it was great, maybe 40-50couples all ages, Bob took me to the group room right away,he knew I was horny. we found aplace and he started eating myn pussy ,and in a few minuets we were joined by two young men, they asked if they could join us bob looked at me and I nodded yes. Bob stopped what he was doing and wanted me to suck his cock, one of the other men took his place, befornthe night was over I must have pleased 20 men many more than once.I became addicted to cocks and cum lol at 60+ we stil;l see many men on a weekiy basis. some of our friends have been visiting us for over 30 years now swinging has been great for us for all our 50 years of marriage. Luvscum
  3. This something my husband has been doing for many many years. He is always bringing his friends home to have sex with me, mostly oral but not always. At least once a week it's mini gang bang for us. It is exciting to me when it's a new friend he has met and I meet him for the first time. Our group has grown to over 30 men that I see on a regular basis.
  4. We are both 68,been swinging since we were in late 20's. Swing more now than ever before,as we are both retired. Me (Helen) very addicted to oral sex,Have many male friends,but alsoparty with a lot of couples
  5. Hello We have many male partners and I prefer that they cum in my mouth.Even when getting fucked ,I most always ask them to pull out and let me suck them dry. But I love the taste and texture of cum
  6. Answer to question ,many times. When boys were younger one of them came tobedroom because Iwas moaning somuch tothe pleasure I was getting from two of husbands friends. They thought I was being hurt I guess. I told them mommie is fine go back to bed,LOL. Once I was out by the pool with twomen and our oldest stopped by unannounced. I was in back yard with two men I was sucking one and getting fucked by the other.He left and brought it up later.One other time Bob had a few male friends over and one of our boys came by to borrow some $$.we had 3guys in bed room at the time.
  7. Hi Group This a great question. We are in our 60's started swinging in our late 20's.My hubby haad a re-location with his work to Bay Area,he was away from home alot. He started first.When he finally found a place for the rest of the brood,he informed me things are a bit different now.He was honest and told me he had been going to many swing parties and wanted me to try it.and wanted me to go tosome parties and just check them out.I did not need to participate.It only took a couple parties ,watching all the couples having so much fun,the sites and sounds.We would always goto a private room and please each other.Well one time he invited a friend to join us,The man played with my boobs while Bob was licking my pussy,they switched places and I was sucking Bobs cock in a few min.the guy started fucking me.it felt so good haveing them both pleasing me. When we were done Bob took me into the group room ,maybe 5-6 women and 20-30 men we layed down on a mattress and started getting it on.. In a few min a couple guys came over and asked to join us,Bob said sure.They started again on my breasts and bob had one of them take his place down below. He wanted me to suck him,he came so fast,wow and such a load.They all switched positions and soon I was sucking another cock .This happend for a long time. With a few breaks to clean up ect I must have taken care of twenty or more that night( I was not counting) I knew I was hooked on swinging just like Bob said would happen.Iloved it so much,all the attention I got. In those days long befor AIDS we went to 2-3 parties a week.
  8. My second post this morning.Making horny. I wanted to ad a couple times a week Bob (hubby) has a few of his friends (male) over . a few years ago I got him to suck his first cock. Sometimes if we have 5 or more men over he will start sucking a cock,when it gets hard and ready to cum I take over and do most of the swallowing, (a team effort) and like someone else wrote he shares the cum in my mouth. He even likes to lick it from my pussy after a few have cumthere.
  9. God yes I swallow ,why else do it.In the 30plus years of swinging I have sucked many cocks 1000's of times. I am addicted to cocks and cum. Need many loads a week to satisfy me.Hubby and his friends take care of my needs. Any volunteers in CentralValley of Ca.Interested in helping. Luvscum