About stlfffun

• Rank
    Contributor
  • Birthday 07/30/1960

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    single male
  • Interests
    G-Rated: Travellinig, movies, books, sports, weightlifting/working out. X-Rated: Groups, exhibitionism, swing clubs.
  • Occupation
    professional
  • Swinging Experience
    since age 19

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    stlfffun
  • Favorite Club(s)
    topside II, sun aura resort, shenanigans, riverboat nudist resort.
  1. Sun Aura in Roselawn Ind. is very swingers friendly as is Cherry Lane in Michigan. Also at Riverboart Nudist Club near Tampa. Been to all three - actually kind of "grew up" at Sun Aura. Went there as a kid with my family when it was called Zorro Nudist park, then kept going when it was bought by Dick Drost and became Naked City. I was in my late teens when it became Naked City and met my ex wife there at an orgy in the club's "roundhouse.' Me and my current GF still go there and I also go there solo. There is plenty of open sex - straight and gay - back at the sand dunes, behind the lake through the woods, as well as on the trails. Also, we sometimes rent a cottage, turn on a light inside at night and then get busy for the people who gather outside in the dark to watch... By the way, Sun Aura should not be confused with Ponderosa Nudist Resort. Ponderosa is more family oriented, except for one weekend every year when it hosts the Nudes a Poppin contest. Ponderosa is a couple miles down the road from Sun Aura.
  2. Having been on both sides of this ... As a part of a couple, I like MFM because I love seeing my partner getting fucked or sucking another man's cock. As a single, i just go with whatever makes the other people happy. some guys have bi-phobia, I guess, but that's never a been a prob for me...
  3. Met my wife at a swingers party in the old Naked city nudist resort in Indiana back when we were both 19! Met my current girlfriend at a hotel swingers party that she was hosting
  4. When swinging as a single male, I enjoy both, so whatever turns the couple on is fine with me. When swinging with my GF (or exwife), we always like a threesome...
  5. Charlize Theron, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Kidman and ... ALEXIS BLEDEL!!!
  6. This subject has never bothered me or any of the ladies I know (at least that's what they tell me - lol). Flaccid, my penis appears normal to smaller in size, but when erect, it's 7 inches with a nice banana curve. At clubs and parties, it's been seen in various stages of erectness, so I guess they've all seen it. By the way, I was raised as a nudist since childhood by nudist parents and my sisters and I spent a lot of time playing at nudist resorts, so body image, etc. has never been an issue with any of us.
  7. We have seen friends or acquinatances from the vanilla world several times at parties and clubs - guess they really weren't vanilla after all. Ex wife used to worry about seeing people she might now until she realized they were there for the same things she was. But the most surprising case of running into someone I know was when my exwife, a GF, and I were at a club and we saw one of my sisters with her husband and a male "friend" in one of the group grope rooms. She saw me too and we actually played in the same room - in opposite corners of course - lol. We have never mentioned it outside the lifestyle, but I have seen her at the same club on other occasions since then. A couple of times, we all have sat and chatted in the hot tub as well.
  8. I would rather cum too fast than not at all, as long as my partner is OK with that. It doesn't take me very long to "recycle" and get ready again. Both my GF and I are multiple-O folks, so early and often is my motto lol