Couple
  • Occupation
    Family Business
  • Swinging Experience
    6 years

Swinger Info

• Favorite Club(s)
    The Arena
  1. Fake tits. Can't stand them or women attached to them.
  2. Watching is probably my biggest "thing" in swinging. I do want to join but usually after the guy is done with my wife. I do enjoy MFM and FMF 3somes and full swap but nothing like sloppy seconds for me. That's my #1 choice.
  3. Why are you going after this particular guy so hard? Why not invite someone who enjoys MFMs and would give a great time on regular basis?
  4. The only difference is that you're doing it at the same time and within a relatively close proximity. Emotionally those are pretty similiar.
  5. The idea of separate room swinging is probably the best for newbies. Having sex with a new person and watching your partner with someone else are two overwhleming events and are taken in easier if done one by one.
  6. Confedence and sexual chemistry is what most people are attracted too. None of us are perfect. If people would want to have sex with perfect objects - everybody would be fucking blowup dolls. But people are attracted to people.
  7. This one shouldn't be on the list. Clubs are for experienced or advanced couples. Newbies are overwhelmed there and it can drive them away from the lifestyle all together It depends on what you mean by "friends", but there is nothing wrong with building chemistry with another couple and/or learning more about them like amount of partners they've been with, safety rules, etc.
  8. You know, I hear this more and more in the last couple of years. My wife does have that weird fantasy but doesn't push it because she knows it won't happen. However, I hear more and more from women how they'd love to see their boyfriends or husbands do that. Interesting how the tables are turning.
  9. This is a topic where we feel we are a minority. We feel that if we are in an open relationship - everything should go. We can play together and/ or separately. I do love watching my wife with other men but it doesn't mean that if I'm not available ( at work or on a trip ) - she can't play on her own and vice versa. I never got those couples who say "we only play together" or "no single men". Why draw a line at such weird half-way spot?
  10. We wouldn't swing with anybody who smokes. It's that simply. And we know many couples who are the same. It's probably a little different in CA but most non-smokers can't stand kissing or BO of smokers. Nothing personal - just a personal preference.
  11. Well, swinging is like the "fight club". And the first rule of the fight club is... well, you know :-) Seriousely though, here's a couple of reasons why it's no big deal to run into someone you know at a swingers club: 1. For them to tell on you about you going to a swinger club, they would have to admit to being there as well. So, they will have to reveal their dirty secret if they want to reveal yours. And that's not likely to happen. 2. If people want to gossip and talk shit behind your back - they'll do it anyway. And the rumors they'll make up about you will be probably way worse than the actual truth. Hope this makes sense.
  12. Been there! Done that! But we definately still think that "online swinging" is better than meeting a couple at a club and having sex right away. So, here are the things that you have to keep in mind: 1. People have ups and downs in their chemistry within a couple. Sometimes couples find themselves shifting their priority to family or to their own relationship. So, it's rarely YOU who somehow turned them off. 2. People don't know how to say NO. So, the best next thing for them is to just "disappear". I hate that myself, but you just have to accept it. 3. It is 6 times as hard to maintain a couple-to-couple relationship than a fuck buddy-to-fuck buddy. All 4 people have to have some sort of a good bond/relationship going from one to another. And that's rarely possible for more than a few weeks. 4. You may spend a little less time "dating". I'm not saying jump on the first cock ( or into the first pussy ) you see. But understand that if you have sexual chemistry between another couple - it shoudl be apparent within a couple of meets and there is no reason to wait to go further. Hope this helps!
  13. We were wondering how often does everybody swing? Once a week? Twice a week? Once a month? Does it go in waves?
  14. It's a bit too long. Most people don't read past the second or third paragraph.
  15. If it turns you on and you can talk about it openly - that's about 99% of what you need. Now make sure to set your boundaries and try it once. There are many guys out there that would rather see their wives with other men than ever be with another women themselves. I'm one of them. My wife is OK with me fucking other women but I don't find it as nearly enjoyable as watching her with another guy.