DBLPAR last won the day on August 19 2010

DBLPAR had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

35 Excellent

About DBLPAR

• Rank
    Just Getting Started

Personal Info

1. Here's the odd part for me. You've never had sex with anyone else and never thought of it, wanted it, or would allow her to do it...yet, your first sentence is that you have been lurking here (on a swinging website) for a long time, and she only brought this up just the other day. Why the lurking?? It seems you have had thoughts of something. I don't research how to build rockets, cuz I just have no interest. You can help yourself discover the answers to your own questions by being honest with yourself first.
  2. Ok, I admit, I did not read all of the links, but I get what I can only describe as a cols sore. I only get it when I clean shave though. And always on the same spot. I usually carry a beard and have for a long time. If not, I will pack a van dyke. Most people call it a goatee. As long as I do, I never get cold sores. If I clean shave, within a day or two I will start getting lil bumps that itch. If I scratch and mess with them, they become sores. If I leave them alone, they are uncomfortable but go away with only a temporary red splotch. Herpes or not?
  3. Long time lurker, first time poster. That is too funny. There's a local cpl on SLS that blocked us and I have no idea why. It just occured to me from reading this that maybe they know us. We have been spotted by a neighborhood cpl and that went over fine. Now I gotta go find them and figure out who the hell it is.