Delightfully Naughty

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    Dalovers

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I'm a guy who has a weakness for MILFs, cougars and sometimes even GILFs. I think it's because they have the experience to know what the want and how to ask for it. That makes sex REALLY enjoyable.
  2. The male half loves to watch me get banged by a guy I'm really into. Conversely I LOVE to see hubby fuck another woman. In fact I think I may be the only woman in the world who really loves to see hubby go at it. Am I weird?
  3. I had a shower as soon as I found out (as the club has a bunch of showers... How handy).
  4. There's a couple that we have fun with that we videotape everything. I should note that it's easier for us because the male half gets to have fun with the female half of the couple while her hubby and I watch. We've made about 20 films over the last few years and here's how we do it: - Tripods don't cut it so an actual human does the filming. That way they can move around and get different angles and perspectives. - We have an LED light for penetration shots. Two reasons why LED lights work. First, the batteries (it's not powered by the camera) last longer and second it doesn't give off heat that would make it difficult for the participants to concentrate. - We tend to have lots of other light so that it looks as good as possible. We use compact florescent bulbs to get consistent white light. There's been a few times we've gone to hotels and swapped out the bulbs (and swapped them back when we're done) to get good lighting. - My husband edits everything using iMovie 06 and Slick FX plugins. I doubt that's what Steve Jobs had in mind when he put iMovie 06 on Macs, but it works well for us and my husband is really good at editing films as he has a background in film editing. The end result gets burned to DVD which has a custom label made for it using a LightScribe burner. - We use a 3CCD DV camcorder to get the best image quality and we use a resolution of 720x480 so that we get a letterbox effect that looks good on SDTV and HDTV. The net result are movies that look pro quality. Overkill, perhaps. But nobody complains about the results.
  5. We've played with them twice. The first time we used a rubber. There wasn't even a discussion about it. Last Saturday is when things when "pear shaped." And for the record, she only told me AFTER I came about not telling her hubby.
  6. She claims to have been "safe" (whatever that means) and she didn't say anything about wanting to get preggers (I've only had one couple say that and that was kind of creepy). I sometimes wonder what star I was born under that put me in these situations.
  7. Based on the feedback here, I think avoiding them is the best thing to do. And to answer your question, I didn't know about this until after.
  8. We've known them for a number of years, but this is only the second time we've played with them. I think that avoiding might be the right thing to do as I don't want to part of the circus that will happen when he finds out about this. Thanks.
  9. After we had sex. He wasn't able to get hard enough to get that far. I think what's bugging me is that I (as the kids would say) got played. I keep thinking that I should have figured out that something was up and it shouldn't have gotten that far. We've known them for a number of years, but this is only the second time we've played with them. So I think that avoiding them might be the best strategy. They can deal with their problems on their own. Agreed. Thanks.
  10. Here's the deal. Last weekend we met with another couple at an on-premise swing club. Things got hot and heavy, so we went to the play area. The wife takes me aside to a private room and closes the door. Her husband and my wife are still fooling around in another part of the play area. When we get to the point of fucking, I start to go for a condom. But she pulls me on top of her and pulls me into her. We go at it until I cum in her pussy. I later find out that she really wanted to go bare with me and get filled with my cum, but hubby is a "no glove, no love" sort of person and to not tell him. Now I likely wasn't the smartest guy for not insisting for a condom, but I've gone bare with select couples in the past so I didn't really force the issue. I told my wife in the car later, and she's not upset about the bareback thing, but she's upset about the wife's duplicity. The bottom line is that I feel like a real dolt for being pulled into this. So the question is where do I go from here? My thinking is that I don't want to be part of this drama, so we should perhaps avoid dealing with this couple going forward. Is that the best way to deal with this or is there some other option? Thanks in advance.
  11. We've done a ton of wild things over the 12 or so years that we've been in the lifestyle, but here's our list: - Go to a sex resort - My wife goes out on a fuck date while I stayed home - I go out on a fuck date while she stayed home (My wife has been pushing me to do this for the last couple of months) - Sex in a limo.
  12. The male half is planning on it.
  13. My wife has always wanted to do this.... However I can't see this ever happening in a swing club. It seems like this is something that you'd have to organize yourself.
  14. For the male half: My wife has a regular lover whom I would to join and DP my wife. Then both of us would cum inside her and we'd watch the cum drip out of both her holes. For the female half: Have me fuck her while having another guy watch us (but not participate). Then I cum in her and pull out. The guy who was watching is then able to lick my cum out of her pussy. Yes, we're a couple of kinky people.