Community Reputation

15 Good

About chastityrings

• Rank
    100 Posts Club
  • Birthday 11/14/1959

Personal Info

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I like it all the way in with short hard pressing strokes, none of that all the way in all the way out way out stuff for me.
  2. You hit the nail on the head when you said you are not emotionaly ready for swinging, or a serious relationship, not a bad thing...you are YOUNG, enjoy your youth wherever it takes you and don't feel bad about the things you have done, you are NOT married. Look at them as learning experiences and see the good in them, someday you will look back and remember those times with a smile on your face. Don't be so hard on yourself, you're still a kid, enjoy!
  3. Don't feel that anyone is judging you, you have asked for advice and have gotton opinions, what you do with those is is completley up to you. You have rules, sometimes rules get broken, and so do hearts, please forgive and move on (I won't say forget) for your own sake. I'm sure no one meant to make you feel like a liar, they are just trying to understand and help. And I would'nt be afraid to ask another question, you may get some very good advice, or at least see some different angles. best to you:) xxx chastityr
  4. I am by far no expert ,..but, I think you two should throw in the towel and just read or watch movies about swinging, cause if you can't cum comfortably with a different partner, why bother with all the hastle, If I were you I'd go rent a good xxx movie and screw his brains out for a few hours, and let him pretend you're sombody else , or maybe try role playing . It just sounds like the whole swing thing is causing you way too much pain. I hope everything straightens itself out for you. {{{hugs}}} chastityr
  5. In the back seat of a (you guessed it ) Ford..I learned to give head, fuck and take it in the butt, and the song playing was " oh what a night" and that it was. Didn't do much for me, but it was a learning experience.
  6. At a public beach in the water, we just jumped off the boat and did it right there. In a gas station stockroom when I was working. Over a picnic table in a park
  7. "Your puny penis is no match for my...MONSTER DONG!! Hahahaha!" Let's see how HE likes it... ROTFLMAO!!!!!! I got the visual,and by the way it sounds like just what he deserves!!!
  8. DOUBLE NEGATIVES!!! You know the old "I'm NOT doing NOTHING tonite, or nobody's never gonna believe this....Drives me CRAZY
  9. oh yes... the unbelievable hardness when he goes in as far as he can and holds it there...then the deep pulsations begin...then hot wetness...mmmmmm enough to get me off just thinkin'
  10. That sure don't make you bad boys!!!! or gay, or bugaphiles, or lesbian or anything but guys, and horne little devils at that;) I just wish I coulda been hiding in the bushes (blonde and voyeuristic).!!
  11. So if a woman likes to watch another woman get off does that make her bi or gay? And as simple as this sounds (blonde comming out here ) I just thought circle jerks were kind of a show off thing for some guys, some just like to show off, you know,.... how far they can squirt or how big their dick is,how long they can last in the sack, or what a hot car they have., or how big their muscles are, how much rubber they can lay in the road,.......
  12. yes yes yes...with clit stimulation...mind blowing orgasm!!, I've got to be in the really hot horney mindset though.
  13. Does more than one monkey ever jerk off at a time, and do they ever do it in a circle? BTW I'd love to watch a circle jerk, I just love to see spurting (human not monkey) dicks. Pass on the cookies though, I like mine crunchy
  14. What it sounds like to me is you've met some people you really like as friends, you just don't want to have sex with them anymore,and if they are really friends the sex won't matter. And hopefully if your husband understands, he won't pressure you into sex with anyone else if you don't want it. Regardless of what he was made to believe in the beginning , if you two are going to get through this he will have to be willing to forgive you and move on, and you are going to have to be honest with him from now on. You shouldn't have agreed to it in the beginning if you weren't comfortable, but you can't change the past, So maybe work on the furure by starting with a clean slate?
  15. It is soooo hard when the real you gets sick of doing things to "humor" your partner and finally takes a stand, they tend to feel betrayed, and want to know why you weren't honest to start with...which is understandable, but what you need to make clear is that you did it because he wanted you to and everybody makes sacrifices especially if they feel they may lose the other if they don't. Then comes the time when you really get to know each other and the walls come down and out comes the REAL you.(Kinda like burping and farting in front of them ) only more extreme. Hopefully you two can talk it out and hopefully your relationship is based more on friendship and love than sex . If it's built on sex alone then you are better off moving on. I just went through this sort of thing with my husband, I finally got nerve after YEARS, to tell him about my kinks and he went spastic and paranoid on me, it was 2 weeks of hell, but we got through it, and he is now trying to understand me. He said the worst part was he was totaly honest with me and couldn't understand why I wasn't with him, and I explained that I felt he would think badly of me and I was afraid of loosing him. But after years and a child together, I was sick of being someone I am not, so I told him. I'm babbling now but I hope you understand what I' trying to get accross to you. Good luck, I hope it all works out for you.