• Occupation
    musician
  • Swinging Experience
    2 years

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    kingdruman

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. my question...what would you do if someone flatulated? ~giggle~ i just allowed the cream to float to the top .... i got mail if ya cain't handle my humor then ya cain't handle linda i am the one who writes i linda do truly have a sense of humor that humor attracted king to me in the first place ) 'whose on first...' who can name that quote? )
  2. actually..... my post was to give an inkling of my sense of humor..... neither farting nor meeting in courts of law are encouraged yet...a zany sense of humor can be fun, at times...do you not agree? for some...not their cuppa tea
  3. i am rather fer real as in i may irritate the hell ouuta i dunno i even been known to fart in a court of law i feel comfy fartin in a court of law eh? takes 1 heck of a soul to b with a woman who feel cozy doin the fart thingy in a court thingy eh? tennis anyone? i do not do tennis by the by even seasoned attorners are wild when i phart in court when i hang with a couple they must be in a comfort zone so do we nuff say?
  4. 3 years we have been looking into swinging.... this is the first time i actually got my toes in the water we are grandparents...there is no issue of 'mo youngins' we are adults and we are desiring other folk to hang out with and have some fun..... could b sexual...always sensual i understand this soul reasoning and i am thankful for it. this thread truly drives home to me WHY 'king and linda' came to a swinger board in the first place. we have no need to make babies...already got an houseful of youngins want adult company starved for it ...reckon?
  5. this thread speaks to how i always thought swinging should be. some other boards we have visited ......perhaps it is the intelligence level? dating as a couple this is how i view swinging.... you folk are the first i haVE EVER SEEN who also hold this view. i just wanted to tell you all ...i cancelled all of our memberships on other boards yall are so real and i feel more a kinship here. i haven't yet explored your profiles! hope the cool people i have met on other boards soon wing their way here.... i wanna meet a couple who wants to go bowling! i have never been bowling.....it looks like so much fun! i do not even know if king has posted a profile for us here! LOL!!!!! we shall take care if that forthwithly...~giggle~ any ole way.... i enjoy hangin out with yall on this internet thingy so i sure would enjoy hangin out with yall face to face sexy & gorgeous i see linda
  6. yall folk are good folk we can all be gorgeous together.... our truest beauty as humans is shown in our differences in appearance it seems we on this board are not interested in hollywood templates perhaps, we should wear our scars as badges of honor and courage. and take pity on the folk who cannot discern our beauty! linda