• Rank
    Active Contributor
  • Birthday 01/01/1966

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Occupation
    N/A
  1. Seems like if a woman is playing with herself, and is not accompanied by a partner, that at least one available male would go over and start talking with her with the hopes of making a connection. If a man is playing with himself, I think it is, as well, an invitation for some available woman to go over and offer to help him out. At least, start talking. Swinging is really for couples though, but I would think a good host would try to balance single females and single males one to one or close to it, and encourage friendly interaction. But it is generally known by anyone who has given parties or run a swingers club that single men can ruin the entire environment.
  2. I read somewhere that as we age, men lose penis size, and women lose clitoris size. This sounded far fetched, but... I certainly believe my penis was bigger when I was 20 than it is these days. Of course, it doesn't get as rock hard now either. I measured once and it was seven inches. But it doesn't measure that now, 20 years later. It's still close, but I'd say a half inch less. But then who knows? 20 years is a long period of aging.
  3. Just because you weigh 240 with a husband that is 350 lbs, does not mean you are not a beautiful couple. There is no reason to be at a club and say look at all the beautiful people and think you are not also one of the beautiful people there. People who are not interested in you only because of your extra weight, are closed minded, IMHO. I think that within the clubs, when we decide on the basis of weight, color, size, shape, age, disability, height, etc., we are shallow. As a whole, we all need to be more accepting of each other. I'd say go and have a good time.
  4. I don't know how I would ever shave my pubic hair & area. Here is the deal. I am very hairy all over my chest and it goes right on down into my genital area....I am hairy all over. Wouldn't I look funny if I shaved the hair around my genitals since there would be a hair line??? Does hairy guys really turn off others? After reading the posts here, it almost seems rude to be hairy since it does get in the woman's mouth. I imagine it is genetic. Edit: PS: From the male half of the couple.
  5. Some clubs are getting very crowded. They tend to overflow into the intimate areas. Perhaps talking to management would help?
  6. Harold and Ann, As others have said, your fears are natural. We all worry about being accepted. However, while we are proportionate weight and height, and we do feel a need to exercise and diet to keep our bodies that way, for us this is for health reasons. We would never feel any prejudice against you because of weight or size of penis or size of breast or age either...and since you've been married 28 years, you're not in your 20s any more either.. A small breast or a small penis can be very beautiful and erotic. If size ever matters, it matters only between your ears. If you can carry on a conversation and have ability to smile and be friendly, we feel from our own experiences, you will do just fine.
  7. We're in our 50s, and we have been to several clubs in different cities with all ages. A question came up recently and we were wondering if others may have some thoughts or answers. Are you younger swingers, 20s. uncomfortable when there are swingers in the club that are in their 40s, 50s, even 60s? Does it bother you to be watched by an older couple, or to have an older couple being active in the club you attend?
  8. I once had a girlfriend who told me once that the best lover she ever had was small. Even better than me I asked? She said no insult meant, but honestly yes because they fit better since she is so small/tight herself. We are all human beings and we're going to find that everyone will have different reasons for being turned on..penis size is important to some women. And the great thing is there are all sizes to be had, if one doesn't fit, you can try on another one.