• Swinging Experience
    17 years

Swinger Info

• SDC Username
    Wetcouple1
  • Favorite Club(s)
    Collette - Austin

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. don't worry. If she brings it up again, just stick to your story. I mean she hasn't witnessed you in the act of swangin'? So just deny, deny, deny!
  2. I cum very easily, Also my wife usually cums when giving me a blow job. But its hard for her to come when I go down on her.
  3. When we look for couples online and see they have too many certifications, we immediately disregard them. We are looking for decent couples we can be proud of, not slutty couples who sleep around. However, if a profile states that even though they have a lot of certifications, they haven’t slept with every couple that certified them, that makes us feel soooo much better about them-like when they have 20 certifications and maybe only actually slept with 13 of them. That is VERY important to us--NOT!! The whole point of certification is to help you weed out fakes, flakes, and phonies. It simply means that another couple or couples have met them and they are for real. The whole point of swinging is hooking up with other couples for sex. If your worried about your “reputation” or that couples will think you are too “easy” or something, then maybe this lifestyle is not for you.
  4. Just curious, Do any of the Christians here post messages dealing with swinging on the Christianity.com forums?
  5. Gee, I wonder how many people are judging us on our looks? I really don't care. I think we all do that. We have friends in the lifestyle who we don't find sexually attractive and consequently we don't swing with them however we enjoy their company. While we are pretty much hwp, we aren't supermodels nor are we shallow and prissy. NorthIndy, I saw your profile on SLS, and we played with a couple and the woman was about your size, and like you appear to be, she was well proportioned. Also, she was pretty damn hot in bed (liked it rough). However, we would be uncomfortable going to an intimate on-premise club or party house where everyone was skanky - whether obese or looking like a shriveled crack whore. It seems that off-premise clubs are larger and easier to get lost in the crowd if nobody suits our fancy. That is our perception and we may be wrong.
  6. Hmm, That's a damn good point! At a super exclusive event, I would imagine there would be a substantial amount of subtle competition in the "looks" dept. To the point that many of the people would be too intimidated to get "nekkid" Again, we aren't super picky or anything, but even some nights at the off premise clubs we attend, there were no couples that we would have been interested in playing with.
  7. Well ok, I'm not saying we are supermodels or anything. But when we hear stories about all the women and guys being 200+ lbs, it will be hard for us to get thru the skin deep part. We know couples that we wouldn't play with cause we don't find them sexually attractive-but we are still friends with them. I guess when we get old and fat it won't matter to us who we play with but until then, it does get frustrating for us to go to a club and find everybody sexually unappealling and again I'm not talking about fashion model quality but flat out dumpiness.
  8. Other than an on-premise club we visited in Mexico City that screened customers for attractiveness, we haven't been to any on-premise clubs or party houses in our area. However, we have several friends who have visited a local on premise party house and some on-premise clubs. They have all told us that almost everybody there was overweight and unattractive. We go to 2 local off premise clubs and the quality of the crowd seems to be pretty much evenly distributed from good-looking to skanky. In fact an article in a Houston mag about a fairly new on-premise club also referred to the patrons as skanky and said they were told the clientele has gotten older and heavier since it opened. My theory is that when an on-premise club that does not screen opens for business. What happens is the better looking couples will stop attending if unattractive and obese couples start attending, since they are not interested in playing with them. Of course, if you are unattractive you are not going to have a problem with attractive members. So what happens is the club eventually draws only unattractive couples. I would like to know if there are many on-premise clubs that screen for appearance, and if they do not, are all of the members unattractive and overweight.
  9. Wow, 2 clubs in Mississippi-whites only, I'm so shocked-of all states-Mississippi! Who would have thought! Me espousa is from Mexico City, she gets pretty dark in the sun. Does that mean we can't get in? hmm
  10. Cabrownsugar, You got some strange views about sex. As someone else said, it sounds like you have a fetish.
  11. Good point. I can see the conversation on their wedding night. "Well Honey, I circle-jerked 40 guys at this one party-Had to take a long shower to get all the splooge out of my hair, I fucked about 20 guys and gals with a strap-on, I've had lots of women take turns licking my snatch while I licked theirs, I masturbated in front of 50 people at this other party, but hey, I'm a Virgin, my hoochie has never been penetrated by a real live tallywhacker, I'm as pure as the driven snow!" I don't think most guys have this in mind when imagining a Virgin.
  12. cabrownsugar, You ought to at least try oral sex and some ass pounding anal. I mean, your willing to fuck another woman or man with a strap-on. So one could make the case that since your doing the penetrating-you'd lose your "virginity" in the same sense that a man would. At any rate, engaging in oral or anal would still leave your "cherry" intact, so technically-you'd remain a virgin and be having a lot more fun than you would otherwise.
  13. I read that thread too, I couldn't believe all the gossip about that poor woman's personal life. It seemed that a lot of people on that thread knew about each other. I guess that's small town talk in the 21st century. Instead of going to the town grocery to gossip. They do it on small town internet forums.
  14. I'd love to confront any protesters. Grab their sign and bash them over head with it. I remember years ago, going to a regular club in Pensacola Fl, there religious nuts out there protesting. Calling us sinners, repent, etc. My date had to restrain me from confronting them. Makes me so angry.