• Occupation
    Home Maker
  • Swinging Experience
    2 years

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    CuriousInOregon

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Yes I had sex before High school and Husband waited until high school
  2. I am a Bit on the Fence about this one also... I have Not just Came right out to any of my Family about our Lifestyle but we do have a LOT of joking References that Anyone that has ever thought about Swinging would Catch onto pretty quick, We have also came out to a few of our Friends Ok he has to A LOT of his friends and I have to a few of mine. I get a General reaction of "WOW I can't ever imagine being Ok with it but if it makes you happy then Go for it" I have recently made the "Ha ha ha "Reference about loving my husband and my "woman" more than ever and they have made the confused face and just kind of brushed it off.... Would I like to tell people YES its so much easier to just walk up to someone and say "my husband and I think your seriously hot would you like to get to know us better?" but that does tend to cause a scene if they aren't interested
  3. after Reading your Post I say one thing that has been said hundreds of times COMMUNICATE if she is serious great set it up. BUT talk to the M that your seting it up with and make it VERY clear to him that this is a First time event and if at ANYTIME she is uncomfortable he is to stop and talk to make sure things are OK and that it might not happen.
  4. I don't really have an Opinion on this subject I kind of feel like to each their own. Ok maybe I have a slight opinion, I wouldn't be "offended" if there were MM activity going on around me Yes it would be distracting but not offensive. I think for those who would be offended or caught off guard and a bit uneasy should truly look at the Lifestyle they are getting into. Swing is a Lifestyle for all who are mature enough to handle it. We here on the board try not to judge those with "odd" fetish's right? So who are we to judge men whom chose to be with men? Maybe it might make it easier if the clubs had a specific area like the fetish rooms, then you don't have to just "happen" upon sites you chose to not witness.
  5. I would suggest that you talk to your club administrator and ask if there is a Night that is devoted to a 20's crowd other than that its the Luck of the draw
  6. I have used the Female Condom and they work great. They just get pushed up inside the vaginal cavity until you hit cervix and it sits there almost like the Instead cup but it doesn't slip out of place. I couldn't feel that it was ever there. When you're done you just kind of push with your pubic muscles and it slips down and you reach in and take it out. Some are reusable, others are tossers made of the same material as a male condom.
  7. You know you can get a Female Condom for those guys who don't like to use them then you don't have the worries.
  8. That is a little small I agree. but IF they can preform good oral I can deal with a smaller cock.
  9. its a risk yes but i am sure it can be delt with as can any accident I say that you just be carful and I agree that using something either Spermicidal cream or something is good for back up
  10. Ya know, I don't really have a preference. Ya know the sayings (which are plentiful) - it is not the size it is how you use it? I AGREE to that. I have been with men far too large for me to handle to men so small that I honestly had to wonder what happened but if you know what you are doing and are as passionate lover I don't think it matters weather your Ron Jeremy or well Hung like a Flea
  11. My husband and I are 29/33 so not much difference in age and we tend to try and stick with couples in their 30's no reason just a preference and No I dont have any fantasies about being with an Older or Younger Person
  12. Curved is not bad I think it adds a Uniquness to the Penis, WHO WANTS BORING WHEN YOU CAN HAVE CURVES hehehehehe Seriously though unless its a Major Deformation in which it wouldnt preform whats the difference
  13. I AM SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR THIS RANT!!!!! I say to each their own I have not participated in watersports and I don't plan on it BUT I try my hardest to not judge those whom enjoy the act. :surrender: I am sure there are people that HATE and DESPISE us in the Lifestyle and call us perverts whom can't get any at home so we chose to cheat THOUGH WE KNOW THAT IS NOT TRUE :surrender: so let's leave the antics of: "we find it absolutely disgusting" to ourselves and be polite PLEASE Why do people find this hot? I am going to go out on a limb and say that the ones who find it hot seem to have a lust and passion for the uncommon or maybe it is what their partner has been into? I know that being covered in CUM isn't my idea of hot but if my man wanted to do it I wouldn't say no.
  14. I think I have to agree with the Majority here, Neighbors are not good, People you are Good friends with are not good, THEIR CHILDREN NOT GOOD, Come on you know this is bad why ask?