Community Reputation

15 Good

About negacpl

• Rank
    Contributor

Personal Info

• Occupation
    Sub-teacher,mom,wife
  1. Our HOT TUB RULES; 1. For Adults; clothing optional.....9 times out of 10 when we say that...no bothers putting suits on anyway... .. 2. When the kids use it, or our "vanilla" friends, I make them wait, while I run their suits through a water only wash...I don't care who it is.....I have had kids in there that have a whole box of laundry soap in their suits, it reeks havoc on the chemicals.....and with pumps on, it looks like a bubble bath.....NO MORE 3. When consuming alcohol in the hot tub....by adults...be very careful.... Beer in hot tub...not pretty....(that was my fault)....
  2. As others on here have posted, most of us have scars. I do myself, having had 2 C-Sections, 1 Tummy tuck, and a hernia in my navel. That said, I have a scar along my bikini area hip to hip, and scaring around my navel...along with the stretch marks that comes along with everything else. It doesn't bother me, and if asked am proud to say...I have kids....and yes I have the scar to prove it. 99% of others we have been with have never had a problem with it, they just look past it like they are not even there. It is normal and part of life. We have only had one person make it an issue...making comments that he liked his women "au-natural"... with no scars (this was after playing, he didn't see them before as it was by low lighting...and with 4 bodies). When he saw mine was relentless with the questions, almost an interrogation as to how I got them. Needless to say I told him I was very proud of my scars, having 2 children, and if there was a problem it was his, as my husband and others find it sexy...we put our clothes on and left. Most people who are for "REAL", down to earth, and are genuine, have no problem. It is those looking only to be seen with the beautiful people and are very shallow in life that have problems.
  3. I have to agree with all the above posts. This is NOT the norm. Tread lightly with this person, and most of all be careful. Do not hesitate to call authorities if you feel threatened or harassed by this person in any way. Please know this is NOT the norm. Chatting with people on the internet, whether it be SLS or another site, take the same precautions that you would anywhere. Never give out personal info, or tell tale suggestions of your profession, real name, or anything else that could lead people to your front door. Also if you ever do choose to meet someone, do it in a public place, where you have an out, and they can not follow you home. Most people in this lifestyle are very friendly, honest, and willing to chat with you about anything. And they will move at your pace if they are interested. NO always means NO...in the lifestyle and those that are true lifestyles will respect that word. Good Luck ....
  4. I have had no problems with my scar. It runs hip to hip along the "bikini line", so I can wear bikinis with no problem. I personally have no problems about my scars, and neither does my husband. I figure we are the only 2 that really count right? So with that said if someone else has a problem with it, it is thier problem. As far as getting back into the lifestyle it took a good 6 months. Think of it as having a baby. We started out slow like I was a virgin again (he liked that), and when I was comfortable with him, and back to my usual self then we were active once more. Everyones timeline is different. Go at her pace. She will let you know.
  5. I had a full tummy tuck about 4 years ago. I did it because after 2 C-Sections, I always had that little extra pooch in my tummy. I do not regret it. Would I do it again, most likely. The only down side with a tummy tuck is that is where they take from should you ever need breast reconstruction due to mastectomy or something else. That is something I will have to deal with should it ever arise. Would I consider Lypo??? Sure thing. I am for anything that makes a Lady feel sexy. When looking for a surgeon, look for 1 that is board certified, comes recommended, and you have a good repore with. Someone who listens to what you want and gives you recommendations. Someone who has past patients that are happy with thier results. With a tummy tuck you will have a scar. I have one hip to hip. And one around my belly button where I was given a new one, because of the tuck and also because I had a hernia. I have only had 1 experience where the male half of the couple kept questioning me about it and telling me how surgery with scars of any kind turned him off. Oh well, I've had kids, 2 of them by C-section and I have scars, and proud of them. Needless to say we never played with them.
  6. We love our Hot Tub, and as others have said proper maintenence is the key. Anytime I see it out of balance it is off limits until I can bring it back or dump it and start fresh. Another thing we do, anytime we rent a cabin elsewhere I take my chemical strips and check the water and add what I need to to balance it. Alot of places will just add water and no chemicals.
  7. My husband and I use the ole, gotta check on 1 of the children, stating that they were not feeling well when we left, both knowing that they are perfectly fine. If he is not interested he simply states I think you need to call and see how "child" is doing or if it is I who is not interested I will state I need to call and see how they are feeling. We then close the conversation politely and tell them we will talk it over. On the way home we will discuss it and either call if we have thier # or E-mail saying the ole we don't think we are compatible. And we like others do nothing on a 1st date .
  8. Why don't you invite them to dinner and maybe drinks after at a mutual place. Can you line up a babysitter or maybe have the kids spend the night somewhere??? If you can, invite them back to your place for drinks (that way if need be they can stay without having to D/D). Don't push yourself on them but possibly some light flirting to see where you stand with them and if there is any possibility to go further with it. You may develop a friendship where you can talk with him and your wife with her.... Who knows they maybe thinking the same thing.