• Occupation
    Sybian Orgasm Consultant
  • Swinging Experience
    4 years

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    wnyhedocouple

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I too have been watching this topic... and it's all about location - location - location! We consider ourselves naturalists; we go nude camping many times during the summer, and visit nude resorts whenever and wherever we can. We have great sex there, usually just between ourselves, and that's fine. We also go to Hedo, where we are just like most of the other naked people there, but with a sexually charged atmosphere like Hedo, the nudity takes on a different attitude. Things that are not OK at most naturalist places are just fine at Hedo. We have also been to a naturalist campground, where their Saturday night dance was very Hedo-esque in attitude and slut wear dressing, yet the daytimes were as vanilla as could be... Location - location - location... go with it ! Val
  2. Hehe...was recently in a club in Upstate NY, and went into the Ladies Room. There was a nice mirror on the back of the Ladies Room Bathroom Door, that when you were seated, you could fix your makeup, and when standing, you could check your cooch for paper dingles or whatevers... The most handiest things that I've discovered, and implemented in my shower stall, for shaving and washing purposes ?
  3. A popular Toronto Yahoo group talks about dogging in a local park there, and that a female can go and lean up against a tree, raise her skirt, and have a 'Minute Man" or 'Bootie Bandit' taker her in a moments notice. There are many a female that are into that type of thing, not so much in the US, true, the UK is much more popular in this, and there are dogging parks, where it's like a 'sexual drive-in'.
  4. I have come to be more comfortable with naturalists/nudists than swingers lately... We have both gained some weight over the last few years, and are still very comfortable in the naturalist atmosphere, but a bit more non-confident in the swinger atmosphere than we were before... I know if it "doesn't matter" to others, but it does to us... VnB
  5. A bit different than what you're discussing, but still on-topic... Mr. Jeep and I have talked about a nekkid campground (not AANR, so swinger activity allowed) in the Upstate/Western NY area. I suppose this would be a bit different from a club atmosphere, more laid back... a weekend or more event, not just a 4 hour event, but a weekend in the buff in the trees... We regularly frequent nudist campgrounds in NY and Canada, and we have had the chance to critique them all and what we'd do differently if we had one of our own... Val Vals-Pals
  6. TNT- We also over-do the Hedo theme nights, and we fill-in the rest of the week with our own Group Theme Nights... we had 5 couples do the Village people (the guys) and the Spice Rack Girls, and some of the guys do a Drag Queen night... We go to a nude resort with 4 suitcases FULL of stuff, go figure?? Val
  7. We did our playroom in the lower level of the house. We have a 3 bedroom ranch, and have a 22 yr old college student and and 82 year old father staying with us occasionally, so we have the upper bedrooms reserved for them, and our office. We divided the lower level into our bedroom and a playroom combined, in a safari theme, with a 12' curtained divider.. We have the 'mandatory swing', gas fireplace, beanbags, couch/futon, TV with DVD player, wine/water/soda fridge, stereo, and little decorative containers with condoms and lube packets. Would like to do the mirror on the ceiling thing, but, the path to the storage room for the daughter leads thru the playroom - and that might be too much for parental discretion... Val
  8. Being "out of the closet" nudists and off roaders, our Jeeps and camper have nude related stickers on them. This is the one on my Jeep... When I was trying to think up a screen name, I gazed out the window and saw this sticker on the window ~ voila !! Val
  9. MrJ- I actually got a bit teary reading your post - it seems like something that Mr Jeep would have written. He was in a series of long term relationships where the female halves were jealous, demeaning and petty, and I was in a verbally abusive marriage with a drug addicted musician. We met 5 years ago, and have not spent a night apart since then. Our looks to each other speak volumes, and I know that it shows to others as well. We totally enjoy seeing the same in others, and I have to admit, that we are seeing less and less of that lately. Curiously enough, we find that we see more of that type of relationship with the couples that we travel with to Hedonism each year, from all around the country. Maybe it's just a vacation thing, or an all-you-can-drink atmosphere bbut seriously - it's totally sexy... Val
  10. If I were attracted to the person to begin with, it wouldn't make a difference to me what their OEM parts were... I think that I would be more turned on to know that my experience with that person might be unique, different and a possible learning experience tha I might never be able to experience again Val
  11. Brian and Jo - Couldn't agree more!! We love the Canadian campgrounds, Ponderosa and Four Seasons, so much more than the NY campgrounds. Either way, we love the nudist attitude... don't get me wrong, the LS sexual environment is great, but often just the nekkid, Free 2 B Me, and the people you meet are just great, in a nudist (non-sexual) nature. We "came out" to my son and his wife recently, and they think it's cool, and would like to try it out as well - not with us, for now...
  12. We have seen that video, and most of the others that have been invited to ride Howard's Sybian... what you see there is nothing like the personal, down and dirty, private (or public if that is what you'd rather) ride on the Sybian... Those are 'made for TV" even Howard TV... remember Howard is the star, and no guest is allowed to take the reign on His show... Aside, the ride is rather spectacular, and here is a list of hints that we have on our Sybian Party Rental site for a better Sybian Riding experience... Lesson #1 – Get to know the Sybian all by yourself for a while first. Know what feels good and where that is on the dials. Take the time to experiment with the levels, the attachments, and the feedback that your own body gives. As much as you think he/she might know what turns you on, the Sybian is a “creature not to be reckoned with”. This is not to say that you won’t be able to “jump on” and experience the best damn vaginal/ g-spot / clitoral orgasm of your life, but just realize that if it doesn’t happen, you may need to experiment more. Lesson #2 – Use a condom and plenty of lubrication. Even if you are the only one to use the attachment, a condom tends to make the ride smoother, and keep you lubed a bit longer. A good waterproof lube and condom (we supply Liquid Silk and Duramax Her Pleasure in our Welcum Package) makes all the difference in the world. Lesson #3 – If you know you are a “squirter” or hope to be one, take this advice. Get a hand or bath towel that really doesn’t match your bathroom décor anyway, find the center, fold it in half lengthwise, and cut a 1/2” wide x 6” long section from the fold. Lay the towel over the attachment, and tuck the front and back ends under the front and back ends of the attachment to form a wetness barrier, that can be easily removed for cleaning purposes. Your rugs will love you for it, and so will the Sybian!! Lesson #4 – If you’ve never had an ejaculating orgasm, be ready! Known as ‘squirting’ it generally originates from the combination of clitoral and g-spot stimulation. Please be sure that you have urinated before ‘riding’, then rest assured that the “I need to pee” feeling that you may experience is just the prelude to a true wet orgasm – and I hope your partner is anticipating this. When you get “the feeling” just push through it… sometimes actually pushing on the area just above your pubic bone will help the release. This can happen over and over, so don’t change that towel just yet…It is an Incredible Orgasm! Lesson #5 – Protect your knees! Place pillows on either side of the saddle to soften the rug-burn effect. If you have an SO that is either kneeling in front of you or behind you while you are riding, be aware of the rug-burn effect on them as well. One of those egg-shell mattress covers is ideal for noise reduction and knee-padding. If you place the Sybian on a platform of any kind, be sure it’s stable and comfortable for the rider’s safety. Lesson #6 – If your SO is not nearby when you orgasm, have something sturdy within reach (a wall, bedside, pole, or piece of furniture) to lean on as you dismount the Sybian, as your legs may not be able to support you at this time. You may experience the “weak in the knees” trembling for up to an hour, so don’t plan on running any Marathons for a bit. Lesson #7 – “Go big or stay home!” - Although I was leery of the G-Max and the large and X-Large covers (haven’t ventured to the Jumbo cover, yet) – they are much more stimulating and satisfying than the medium attachment. Don’t be afraid to experiment with the other sizes or attachments, for at certain speeds and excitement levels, they are wonderful. You might want to start with the spring stem for less vigorous rotation if you think the attachment itself is challenging, but I think that you might soon want the rigid stem after a few rides. I may help to "prepare" with some foreplay, or get yourself otherwise stimulated before you mount. Also remember to dismount according to what angle the attachment stops at, or it might be a bit uncomfortable. Lesson #8 – A Happy Sybian is Rode Wet and Put Away Clean! As much as lubrication is so important for a comfortable ride, so is the clean up afterward. Your purchased attachment will last much longer when cleaned and stored properly. When finished with an attachment, wash it with antibacterial soap, rinse in warm water, wipe down with one of the provided Sporicidin Disinfectant Wipes, let air dry and store in a Ziploc Bag for your next usage. The residual disinfectant effect of the Sporicidin lasts for 6 months after application. Lesson #9 - Reaching orgasm is a liberating event - beneficial from all levels: physical, emotional, mental, stress-relieving... it strengthens your relationship and sex-life in general. It will awaken your physical and sexual needs, and make you more orgasmic, in general. Lesson #10 - For the Gentlemen: Your ladies will not forget about you and what you can offer them... they will want you even more. They Sybian will awaken their sexual needs and awareness. Please participate with them in their Sybian Experience, caress them, stimulate them, kiss them, fill their mouths, hold them, then hold them down when they orgasm...prepare yourself for the most erotic experience of your life... More to Cum… Mrs. Sybian Your Sybian Party Rental Hostess Val
  13. Nekkid - we love nekkid!! Being new-dists (only about 3 years now, since we've become empty nesters), we have no issues with getting nekkid at the drop of a hat. We recently bought a camper, and are visiting AANR campgrounds around the northeast. I'd much rather visit in the southeast or better yet, southwest, as the NE weather is too iffy to count on going nekkid... Although it's funny, we won't be the only ones to be nekkid at a Lifestyle event - that makes me uncomfortable and feels creepy... Val Vals-Pals
  14. Ok, i admit that I didn't read all the replies, since this is a really oldie but goodie resurrected post/poll.. but here goes... Sometimes, I prefer to "top from the bottom"... this ties into my current post of dominance in bedroom life vs real/work life. Sometimes, I like to tell him what to make me do or let him do to me.. this is a true dichotomy of the D/s lifestyle.... we are not a D/s couple, but there is always a top/bottom in every relationship, aka a switch.. Val
  15. We have had so many people that want to 'hitchhike" on ours, that we have bought another one for Rental Purposes. There's no "Yuk" factor here... we only sell the attachments, and use a hospital-grade disinfectant cleaner in between rentals. Clients tend to be 'repeat customers" that can't afford to buy a unit, but still LOVE to use it... We've had Single Females, couples, and house party's rent from us - all with EXCELLENT results!! Val