346 Excellent

About JM153

• Rank
    Swingers Board Addict

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Over the centuries the Christian church , both denominational and non-denominational, is a business. Avery big business. The product they sell is salvation. Their marketing is based on the tried and true reward and fear concepts used by so many successful businesses. To get buy in by their customers they establish rues which are aimed at controlling the customer. The price they charge is based on customer income and not their cost of goods. Since males have historically controlled the income, males have been treated better than females. Not to mention males set up the rules. The church's attitude about sex is just part of these controlling rules. Setting aside the "Church", what does it mean to be a Christian? I believe there are a few simple rules in the teaching of Jesus. In terms of human interaction, the primary one we know as the Golden Rule - Do unto others as you would have them do to you. The LS conforms to this rule. In my opinion there is nothing unchristian in practicing the Lifestyle.
  2. Thanks Peter. This is the kind of information I am looking for. If you can, would you find it on the internet and post a link or pm me. I did a search and found a number of different "body wands", but could not determine which one your wife has. Thanks.
  3. Ms JM loves her Magic Wand, but complains even it is not powerful enough. She wishes it had an even higher speed. Does anyone know of a faster vibrator?
  4. I wouldn't make that the requirement. That is if you mean by "all parties on board" you and the other wife are going to play as well. I would make the requirement that both you and your wife be honest with oneself and the other. In the situation described in your original post you said OK to her, knowing that you and the other women were not hitting it off. Then you got jealous or felt sorry for yourself. If at the time you said yes you knew that you were going to be jealous or feel sorry for yourself, you should have said no. On the other hand if you did not anticipate those feelings then you have learned something about yourself to keep in mind the next time this comes up. I guess my point is there may be a situation where only one of you has the opportunity to play and both of you are in agreement that they should go ahead and play.
  5. Our advice is similar to others with this caveat. If you meet a couple that attracts either one of you then discuss them with each other. If it is a go for both of you then start the seduction. If either of you are not attracted then just proceed to play with each other. If you do decide to play with another couple and they agree be honest with them. Tell them you are new and therefore do not know just where your boundaries are. That you want to go slow and check with each other often and before taking it further. If they are still agreeable, then move forward, but be sure to check in with each other before each new step. Make sure that it is all right with the other to take that next step. You both or either of you may stop it sooner than you now think or you may both want to take it all the way to a full swap. As to what the other couple will think, it does not matter. It is your marriage and your relationship that matters. If they are honest they were in your same place at one time. If they are the kind that does not understand where your coming from they are not the right ones for you to start with. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
  6. I am sure you will get many responses with good advice. You have already received the advice to ask yourself how you want this to end and what you want from your marriage. I think this is the most important question and based on the answer, all the other questions will answer themselves. Her reasons may well be what she said a desire to control the situation. She may have wanted to change the rules, but didn't know how to ask or was afraid of the answer you might give. The important thing is she says it is over. If you want the marriage to continue then you will have to have faith in her and perhaps give up some of your control. As for the others who know, you have to forget about any judgments they may make. Tell all of them you love her and forgive her. If they love her they will also. If they don't they will continue to judge her. A lifestyle friendly marriage counselor could help you two sort this out. Good luck and welcome to the board.
  7. If you do decide you would like to swing with them even though they are neighbors, then my suggestion is to use the nude swimming as the intro. When we had a pool and hot tub we had a rule of no swimsuits in the hot tub and we liked to swim nude when we could. I told our next door neighbor that we liked to swim nude and I hoped it did not offend them if they happened to see us. They thanked me for my concern and avoided looking over the fence when we were in the pool. If you take this tack then the worst they can do is tell your other neighbors that you swim nude. On the other hand if they are interested, you can invite them for a swim party and after sufficient adult beverages suggest everyone take the suits off and get comfortable. Over time one thing may lead to another.
  8. Scaredstiff As a matter of law you are wrong. As far as the law is concerned a woman can say yes and then even after intercourse has begun change her mind and demand he stop and his failure to do so turns what was consensual into rape. Girly, as to your feelings of guilt, while normal, are misplaced. YOU are not guilty of anything and there is no reason to blame yourself. It is common for woman to do so when a man makes an unwanted advance, much less an actual assault. But it is not their fault. Your body belongs to you and only you have the right to say who may share it. As others have said please find a counselor who has experience in treating trauma victims. Personally I would look for a sex therapist that treats trauma victims. We wish you the best.
  9. I would only add - Don't get hung up on a rule violation. In the heat of the moment when one is excited it is easy to forget a rule, particularly if one is not very confident. Since apparently your wife did not feel comfortable telling the other girl and you what she wanted I would guess she did not know how to handle the situation. I would guess she just got overwhelmed. I would ask you to examine why you got mad. It could be your personality is one who NEVER breaks any rules and hold yourself to the standard of obeying all rules. Or if you are like most of us from time to time you will break some rule. In that case if I were you I would ask if my being so upset as to break up the party was because of the loss of control. Talk it out with your wife and follow CostRica's suggestions and I think the two of you can work through this. But be aware you may have scared your wife and she may be nervous about doing anything for fear of incurring your wrath. Good luck.
  10. A couple of potential negative side effects are headaches and taking a long time to cum. Doesn't happen to everybody, but it does happen. Also the different drugs effect different men differently. If you need an ED drug try all three and see which one works best for you. If you have a headache take an aspirin. If you can't cum stop before you wear out your welcome and move on to the next lady.
  11. As others have said "Quit guessing and start asking." This is the only way you will know for sure. I might suggest you figure out what you will want to respond for all the possible answers. Have fun with this conversation.
  12. Welcome. You have come to a good place to gain information. I would suggest that you and your wife spend some time reading posts in the various forums. Then as you develop specific questions post them. You will be very pleased with the response. Good luck in your journey.
  13. Great suggestions. Like SEAducer as well as others. Please keep them coming?
  14. Thanks for the suggestions. Keep them cumming. All are good, but so far I like The Playground and Desire best.