About CandTinLorainCo

• Rank
    Swingers Board Addict
  • Birthday December 16

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    couple
  • Interests
    sports,cards, traveling,camping,concerts,etc...
  • Occupation
    her medicine him transportation
  • Swinging Experience
    since 1st of year '05

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    CandTinLorainCo
  • Favorite Club(s)
    Eros

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Biiaancaa.. from what i gather off this poll.most are 26-55 if that helps. Good Luck on your quest. -C
  2. Oddly enough so many people answered and so many haven't. I suppose its due to the fact that most SWINGERS want that discretion in thier lifestyle yet enjoy the fun of the hunt for the elussive "right" couple or single". Then again, exclusivity usually results in a poly relationship for some and for others the thought of that scares them the other way. Some dont like the stereo-type givin to those who are "BED HOPPERS or POST NOTCHERS" weather they appear unsafe or just to loose. That being said I would say that T and I fit into a multitude of brackets on your poll and fittingly enough would have to answer "We have no expectations" because we are here for our own enjoyment and be it with 1-2 couples or 5-6 thats just the way it would be at that time. -C
  3. 2-3 times a month......sometimes week!!! And of course some dry spells along the way as well.....so law of averages is 2-3 times a month.....
  4. Well Jenn....Our first experience was, lets say, quite shocking to say the least for all involved. We were with "Vanilla" friends having a wonderful evening in the hot tub relaxing drinking nothing else, so after a few drinks, the women decided to get more... comfy? No big deal, kinda cool actually. None of us had ever discussed or thought "swinging" at least aloud anyhow. Once we got inside the 2 couples had split off, the guys were rubbing baby oil on thier respective wives when out of no where one wife reached to help rub the oil on the other wife. Ok. No harm, no foul. All of a sudden now we have one wife with the other husbands cock in thier mouth sucking away..... again mind you...this was with Vanilla friends...... so needless to say all for of us were shocked to death at first(especially me) the husbands looked at each other like "uh, dude your wife has my cock in her mouth?" With the suprise of this we all four realized that "hey this is kinda cool" and the rest is history as they say... now were full swap with them and have no thoughts of ever turning back, it's a wild, thrilling,exciting adventure that has helped us all as couples and as friends. But inital shocks and learning thru process's and mistakes along the way that feeling of jealousy or that ache in your gut....it goes away, and you just enjoy it for what it is...... utter pleasure! -T
  5. Exactly........ T and I were going bareback with a couple we had a long Vanilla relationship with, then out of pregnancy concerns, we decided to go with condoms again, well now no more pregnancy concerns were back to barebacking again. That though being said, our relationship with these people has been there for years and neither one has done anything to warrant a disease concern, if we swing with another whom we don't have this one of a kind relationship with, then it is condom city for us again.
  6. exactly!!! Our thoughts again.... lovefest you reading our thoughts now? -C
  7. Oops.... Honestly, 1 doesn't really have to do with other. Strip club could lead to feeling horny or whatever. Really isn't going to allow you the feeling that seeing your "SO" with another person will though. As you stated, "you knew she wasn't going to have really have sex with your husband". So not even a twinge of jealousy was felt, there was no concerns. But what if they were having sex?..... Step back, relax, close your eyes and imagine that for a second....imagine him going down on her or moaning in ecstasy while he's inside of her.... and vice versa, have your "SO" read and do this also...feel that in the pits of your stomach or in your heart? If so SLOW DOWN. It's natural and its to be expected especially for "newbie's" as well as veterans, now talk to each other and see if your truly "OK" or not? If so.. continue on. Remember key things here...COMMUNICATION, HONESTY, TRUST, COMMUNICATION, and MORE COMMUNICATION really can't stress this enough! There is no problem in stepping out and re-evaluating your situations and re-thinking thoughts on "swinging", you may just like the idea of "it" but find you end up resenting what has been done later on.... COMMUNICATE. Entering into this "lifestyle" is drastic on both parties mentally, physically, and emotionally, and is not something to do light hearted just based on the thought of it. Remember once the "deed" is done, it's done! Forever in your hearts and minds. My wife and I started "soft" with touching, feeling, oral, some FF, MFMF same room... Now we've reached a level of say "RND" (see above) where we no longer have rules and boundaries persay and just go with what feels good for us and the other. After all that is why most people enter the "lifestyle" is for pleasure. There is none if your afraid to enjoy it or worried "what if?" or "can I?" and so forth. I hope this helps its just MO and please look around, talk to others, ask questions, if you haven't take a look at FAQ"S and getting started as they are full of info for people such as yourselves or those who are re-evaluating to their choice... We have no regrets on our decision to continue as we both truly love it, however for those that have "crashed and burned" I'd almost bet you they wished they went slower and thought it out before hand. Keep in mind as I think you saw and have learned a "Strip Club experience isn't (although it could be) a swinging experience." They truly are as different as night and day. Good Luck and Enjoy whatever you decide to do!! Feel free to ask or comment anytime just hope it helps in some manner.
  8. While voted no... and I started reading and thinking... and you I'm still sticking with "hell no". I don't think many women feel "comfy with the thought" of that during this time nor majority of men either, either way though to each their own...I'm just going there.
  9. Haven't had a problem yet, remember Chris Farley?? Sang a song "Fat guy in a lil suit" well that would be me....... . -C
  10. Welcome Solomon, hope you both enjoy our site, and good luck. Yeah... not that big of a deal just intimidating. You can get past that. Your SO though maybe scared shitless and if I were you, probably be a good idea to go really slow! Thought the same thing you are... T informed me "it aint what you have or have not, it's all in how you use it" she say's a "dick is a dick" -C
  11. I'm glad too Islandgirl As far as this thread.... -C