Registered
  • Content Count

Community Reputation

15 Good

About missbetty

• Rank
    Just Getting Started

Personal Info

1. I'd say that it's important to remember that tattoos and piercings are first and foremost important to the 'individual' who chooses to bear them... so i am not generally turned off by someone else's personal choice of physical adornment - attraction is another story, not limited to physical appearance. But it's great (if not essential) when a partner can be supportive, if not share or participate in these individual decisions. My bf has several tattoos (on arms and chest - which i am quite fond of) and no piercings. About a year ago, he was considering getting another tattoo done... so that got us talking about what he was thinking of getting, designs, where, etc. and tattoos and piercings in general. I had neither at the time, and actually confessed to him that, though i was open to getting a tattoo eventually, i had long been considering getting a vertical hood piercing. Judging by his reaction, he was more than eager and supportive, and just about ready to take me to the piercing studio himself! Well, that was a year ago... and we'd pretty much let the subject slip out of mind. Meanwhile, after some research, i found a great studio, and booked an appointment for next week. I'm really looking forward to it as much for myself as for the two of us - another great way to share intimacy (and great sex!). Best part is he's been overseas for three months, so it'll be an 'interesting surprise' when he gets back in May!