ts4

Registered
  • Content Count

Community Reputation

15 Good

About ts4

• Rank
    Contributor
  1. Wow you are very very brave simply because it takes weeks for the sperm to be completely gone. Plus i was still icing my balls! Having the big V is very relieving (no pun intended). In fact it's the reason we have the partners we have now. They are the same way. I'd personally be a little leary of someone that didn't have it done. Always the possibilty that ye ole rubber could break. Best thing for our sex lives i could have done.
  2. Well folks t-minus 9 hours and were boarding our flight to Vegas. Pretty jacked up for this little trip. 5 days of fun not only in the sun but in the sack. Hopefully it goes great for all involved and i can fill you folks in when i return with all the *juicy* details. Wish us luck!
  3. I find it kind of ironic when i hear stuff like this because i know for a fact that most of the people that come up with these comments are jealous of the whole thing. Like Daisy Girl said the world just might slip off it's axis if the REAL truth about *everyone's* hidden desires were exposed. There are very few people out there that can say they haven't had a secret fantasy once in there lifetime. All you need is a little push and even that's saying a lot.
  4. I'm the old guy in our setup but not by much (41) Age is in the eye of the beholder. I am mistaken for being in my early 30's simply because i stay in shape and eat healthy. If i just could get away from the beer i'd probably be healthier! Nah! Age is all inside. My wife is 39 and hotter today than she was 10 years ago.
  5. Were pretty new to the swinging lifestyle and do not openly go to club's and meetings to find strangers in the night. We found friends that have the same thought's we do but it took nearly 10 years to find it. My wife and i jointly brought up swinging together many years ago but she's not into just finding anyone to play with. We had the perfect scenario happen to us. We ended up with friends we have been jointly attracted to for years and from the first experience it's been a hell of a ride. But it all came about because we love each other and when the idea grew so did we. There isn't a day or night that i do not tell my wife how much i love her. We have a lot of fun playing with these people but in the end it is strictly flat out sex. Before anything happened both sides of the equation discussed there joint love for there spouses and non of us have any intention of changing that. ONCE you get the communication down the ride is a hell of a lot funner. Like you've seen throughout this site communication is the key. Back to your original question neither of us feel's pressured since we discuss everything together. I'm in agreement that if one of us said no tomorrow it would be all over. Thank god i do not see that happening.
  6. It took me years to find the right spot for my wife to squirt. What's disconcerning is that the couple we play with (the man that is) was able to make her squirt more than i ever could. That's what i'm having trouble with after this weekend's play.
  7. Thanks! But were getting together with a couple here since it was me birthday on the 17th. What a way to celebrate getting older. I would presume these are in Vegas? Fill me in.
  8. Were heading to Las Vegas next month. We wanted to go on a warmer vacation but time doesn't permit and if we were to go out of country it will take passports. We don't have the time to do that so Vegas is our next option. We've actually booked in Hooters Las Vegas. It was pretty reasonable price wise and the rooms looked nice. As long as the bed's are comfortable and we have rubber sheets (wife tends to get a weee bit excited) were all set! Hooter's wasn't our first option but it's near the airport and a block off the strip. Were going to be able to hit the strip and the fun without having to worry about shuttle rides or taxi's. I also found a Coyote Ugly bar in Vegas that's located in the New York New York hotel. My wife's favorite movie. I'm tellin ya if she see's this movie(did i mention it was here favoirte?) it's all over. It's the one thing that can really rev her up and we've almost woren out the DVD. I can't wait until she see's it live. We'll let you know how it goes. Were attempting to get adjoining rooms so there won't be any end to the fun but also the ability to be on our own. Can't wait. PS....Hey TheSwingerSet, i see your location is Duluth Minnesota. Nice to see another Minnesotan! Were located 45 miles North of Minneapolis St. Paul near Cambridge Minnesota.
  9. Thanks for the responses guys and gals. Seperate rooms is a must. I most definately need together time with the misses also but this should be one wild adventure.
  10. Hello all. Next month we are attempting to go on vacation with our swing couple who are also very eager to go. My question is has anyone here done this and how was the experience? We are pretty new to the whole experience (both couples) and want to hear some good stories on both good and bad experiences.
  11. All great advice and i don't mean to jump into this thread but i can see where this could be a problem for anyone. I mean my wife and i have been *thinking* about the swing lifestyle for years but nothing really transpired until recently. Were both very lucky to find a like minded couple and are all 4 jointly attracted to each other. It's very rare in my book to find this sort of setup. Once you do and have that first great experience you thirst for more. It isn't easy treading these waters. Think about it. The odds of all 4 people really having a great time and connecting is from what i've seen not a slam dunk. Once you find this it's hard to let it go after sooooooooo long looking for the right situation. With that being said i feel the same way you do but on the flip side. How do you go about contacting the couple and actively tread the waters of being overbearing? What's overbearing? Good luck with this.
  12. This happened to us. We discovered early on that a male friend of my wife's was attracted to her and vise versa. I asked her to explore the avenue to see where it could go. The one thing about it was the male friend was married and for the life of me i could not read the woman. We knew his thoughts but could not get a guage on her at all. Well we set some ground rules that the wife could continue in order to find out more *but* she wasn't to do anything without me there. She ended up having the guy over one afternoon after work and kissing him. Well to say the least i was severly pissed since swinging is a mutal thing. PLUS there is no way i wanted any part of breaking up a marriage in any way. You have to be both on the same page. Yes there will be growing pains and there are other's here that are a hell of a lot more experienced than us but without being on the same page it won't work. Suffice to say that in the end we did end up connecting with the man and wife and it's early on, just happened, but it looks fantastic for the future. Put it this way, some are lucky but we have not been. We started out nearly 10 years ago looking to swing and up until a few month's ago found out couple. The attraction goes both ways and i'm extremely lucky that it's worked out this way. Communication is key, without it it cannot work. Good luck.