• Content Count

Community Reputation

19 Good

About ItTakes3

• Rank
    100 Posts Club

Personal Info

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Add another chime. My wife is beautiful, sexy, funny, flirtatious, and attracts men like honey attracts bears. I'm not good looking, I'm shy and tend to look mean, grumpy and standoffish in crowds. Though I fell in love with her within an hour of meeting, we were friends long before we became lovers. It took her some time to look beyond my appearance and to find what she was looking for inside. Needless to say, traditional swinging events don't work for us, as she gets all the attention and I'm relegated to watching the goldfish swim around the little castle in the bowl, or petting the household pup. Now, she has a few regular playmates she can enjoy whenever she pleases, and like an acorn, I'm occasionally found by a blind squirrel, or some woman who enjoys allowing or receiving a mercy fuck. While the number of playtimes is nowhere near equal, we accept what we have and enjoy what we can.
  2. Because of our differing playmate interests, we've tried posting on AFF in several ways. My wife can play alone, and when using that profile, she was overwhelmed with responses. From those dozens of responses, she cherry picked a few good men for one-nighters, and one became a regular FB. That has developed into sort of a polyandry situation, so she pulled her AFF ad for a while. I can also play alone, but that profile on AFF received absolutely zero responses, even though it stated that my wife would verify by phone. When I moved the ad to Senior Friend Finders, I received a few responses that resulted in one forgetable "event". We are now on AFF with a profile as a couple with differing age interests, but in six months the only responses have been from men and couples who don't bother to read the profile, or don't think the words apply in their case. Not complaining....merely sharing experiences.
  3. It probably bothers them as much as it bothers you, and I doubt sex will make any of you change your politics. Since the issue seems to bother you, I suggest you find some different playmates and avoid simmering conflict over what each of you perceives as "values".
  4. No, we would not. I'm no gambler, but I could figure the odds pretty quickly. Any contact would be entirely up to you.
  5. We have never found a couple that turned us both on, or the converse...that we turned them on. That means individual play, or none at all. Well, we are both comfortable with the idea that she can play with anyone she wants, as long as I have veto power, and I have yet to use a veto, so it works well for us. I've found that I'm more turned on by watching her enjoy herself with another man than I am trying to satisfy my sexual urges, while doing my best to satisfy the desires of a woman I don't know very well, if at all. In a brothel, at least both parties know that the satisfaction is focused on the customer and there is no need for him to be concerned about her. I recently had the opportunity to bed a woman I had just met, in a one-on-one situation, and I was terribly disappointed, as I'm sure she was too. I had always said there was no such thing as bad sex, but I discovered that was a mistaken notion. I still get chills thinking about it! As long as my wife enjoys the role of a hotwife, and as long as I enjoy seeing the excitement and long-lasting afterglow it brings her, I'm content to just hear her relate the details, and occasionally get to witness it first hand, or engage in a MFM threesome...as I did last night. Perhaps someday we will meet a couple that is a good match, or maybe we will each find a regular FB, but in the meantime we will muddle along as we have been doing for quite some time. FWIW...the calculator reslults...I'm in the top 24% for length and smack dab on average for girth. My wife said that if she can find a guy in the top 10% for girth and top 24% for length, she will have found her steady FB. She has had a 10-incher, but he was only slightly above average in girth, and didn't quite satisfy her curiosity to experience a really thick one.
  6. My wife has three semi-regular lovers and sometimes has difficulty with scheduling, but you seldom see her without an ear-to-ear smile.
  7. As someone who doesn't photograph well, I can appreciate your frustration. I'm an average looking guy who has never had difficulty attracting women when meeting them in person, but I couldn't sell myself with a candid photograph if my life depended on it. That said, I had a professional portrait taken a few years ago and was amazed at how different I came across when the photographer knew how to capture my best features. No more Mr. Mean and grouchy on camera, and now I have pictures I'm happy to send anyone. It was worth a couple hundred dollars. My wife is just the opposite, she could get up after a day and night of partying, hung over, well-screwed, tired, sunburned, bad hair day, a pimple on her nose, and come across on a throw-away camera like Doris Day in a sixties Hollywood publicity shot...but maybe that's because she's drop-dead gorgeous to start with.
  8. My wife has claimed for years that size doesn't matter, but I learned that she's been fibbing. Last summer, with my blessing, she has been actively searching the online dating sites for much younger men to both date and to have sex with. The first thing she looks for in their profile is "long and thick". She finally admitted that she loves the feeling of being filled, and that since she is only seeking part time playmates, not someone to share her life with, she is going to find the ones that give her physical pleasure. So far, so good.
  9. Several years ago, my wife spent the night with a much younger man. They had consumed several drinks and she was pretty well out of it. After they had sex, the bed was soaked and she thought she had accidentally urinated. After she told me, we tried several times to get her to squirt to see if that was what she had experienced. No success. Forward to last month. She recently found a new boy toy and the first night...she was sober this time...they had sex, he had his fingers deep inside her and apparently he found the spot, because she gushed and soaked the bed. She said the orgasm she experienced was incredible, but totally different. The next time they were together, it happened again. Determined to learn what her "puppy" had found, she told me how and where he had probed with his fingers, and I was finally able to find her sweet spot. Wow! One problem...we neglected to put a towel under her, and changing bedding late at night is not my favorite chore. Sometimes young dogs can teach an old dog new tricks!
  10. It's not the attractiveness, it's the information. Chicup explained it better.
  11. It depends on what the certs say, and what the certifier's profile reveals. As a general rule, unless we would also be attracted to the certifier, we pass on by. No particular reason...just a gut feeling.
  12. We have a split decision. My wife wants to become friends first and if it leads to the bedroom, great! If not...well, it's always nice to have another friend. Sadly, I'm more the typical male...interested in sex first and usually not much interested in friendship. I'm more interested in becoming friends with my wife's partners than with mine.
  13. Our SLS profile clearly states her desires...single, tall, with hair on head and not on face. Last week, we got an e-mail from a married guy who was 5'8", bald and wearing a mustache. He thought he fit what she was looking for!!! Since he obviously hadn't read our profile, he probably wouldn't read our response, so we didn't waste time responding. Those types of letters are quickly deleted, but all others receive a polite reply. All I'm saying is to carefully read what the ad says before writing.
  14. It was something I would have never considered when I was young, but as the years went by, it became my favorite fantasy. When it finally happened, I was surprised that the only twinge of jealousy I felt was when she kissed him. When she had her legs wrapped around him, screaming for more, I simply enjoyed watching her live her fantasy. Afterward, seeing the look of total satisfaction and sexual exhaustion on her face was priceless...and every time it seems to get better. I even got over the kissing issue. Time is the answer, but push gently and lovingly.
  15. As the male participant, I can only say it was awesome...and demanding. Thank goodness for a dildo with freshly charged batteries. It was something I'd dreamed about forever, and it was something I'll remember fondly forever. The 2nd time, with another woman, was not as satisfying as the first, but it was okay. My wife had participated in MFMF, FF and FFF play before, so knew what to expect. That said, we both prefer a MFM, since Mother Nature has better designed our bodies for that combination. Someday we are hoping to find the right players for a MFMM...or maybe even more "M's".