Just Getting Started

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    couple
  • Interests
    hike,bike,kayaking,geocaching
  • Occupation
    self-employed
  1. Well I've been reading the posts and the honesty of the posters has given me something to ponder. I'm thinking about giving it another chance, but I'm still researching this board before I make up my mind. We both talk openly about everything and copy posts from here and discuss them. It's just hard for me to open up sometimes and I think that is my stumbling block. I want to, but always hold back. Again, thank you for your help.
  2. Whoa! This is Chloe's husband. She gave me her password so I could defend myself. I am ducking and weaving here. As Paul Harvey says, "This is the rest of the story". She left out some facts that may change your previous ideas. First I would like to thank everyone who has responded to her question. You have been very nice to her and have not beaten me up too bad. We've been together for 28 years, 6 dating and 22 married. I'm glad that she thinks as I do, that our life and communication in and out of the bedroom is great. As many husbands here on this board, I also think my wife is the most beautiful, caring and sensual person I know. How all of us guys got so lucky is beyond my comprehension. A few things about her that determines how she thinks. She was raised a Catholic in a repressive thinking household. (I'm Catholic too, so don't start the rant on me). This upbringing has definitely determined her thoughts to life and sex, as our childhood does to most of us. Now I never pressured her to swing. I only got irritated at her when she wouldn't research all of the facts, good and bad. I believe you have to look at all aspects of everything in life before you jump in. Also, when we were 25 yrs old (another major fact she left out) we had a previous MFM (which was fair at best because the other guy couldn't perform) and she (yes! she!) tried to initiate another one but nothing became of it because another mutual male friend would not participate. Sometimes she thinks these previous experiences will determine future ones. At that time we were naive and didn't know what communication and "girls rule" was all about. Actually the only thing that I've asked her to give some thought to right now is a sensual massage weekend in a controlled environment and I've always given her the option of seeking another MFM or couple, which ever she would feel more comfortable with. I don't really care about the other women thing (which one of the posters mentioned) unless it would make her feel more at ease to have a "swing sister" for guidance and support. So those are my thoughts so go ahead and give it back to me. I can take it. OH! PS thanks for referring to me as a pearl. Would that be cultured or natural? It must be natural, I don't think I'm that cultured yet.
  3. I could separate sex and love. My husband and I do have an execellent marriage, we have been married for 22 yrs and also have an excellent sex life and that is one reason why I don't understand why he needs this as well. He tells me that it will enhance our relationship.
  4. The reason why I am here is because he said that I should check it out. He has shown me messages on here to try to help me with my issues. I feel like I would be committing adultery - though he says it is not, because I would have his consent.
  5. My husband wants us to swing as a couple, however, I am not comfortable doing so. He gets very upset with me and than I start feeling bad. I would like to know if anyone has any advice for me. I feel this goes against my morals. Thank you, Chloe