• Content Count

Community Reputation

19 Good

About mfmyeahbaby

• Rank
    100 Posts Club

Personal Info

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I'm the male half of the couple and for me I too would most times rather watch the participate and even when I do join in its usually to heat things up or release sensations. for me part of the joy of watching her and another guy is of course just seeing her enjoying herself in the throws of hot sex. hearing her moan and say nasty things like fuck me and damn thats good really help also, but a really big part of it is seeing his reactions to what she is making him feel like. its kinda like getting a joy from knowing that she is mine, we are partners and yet she can blow his mind like she does and vice versa. add to that over 90% of our play has been with one guy (who was a mutual friend of ours. usually scary but for us that part added respect and trust) which has created a whole new sensation in mfm joys for us because his involvement at that moment usually means for us nothing can be bad. its actually to a point where our enjoyment comes from his pleasures just as much as our own. bottom line is that situation for us is one where all 3 of us want, enjoy, and get everything we want and more. I hope that sheds some light.
  2. my friend you sound exactly like us. you have absolutely all the ingredients to have a very explosive sexually charged great time. you have a great history between you guys (sex, love, friendship) and you are turned on by her charged nature for this guy (who is harmless to you as a couple as long as you respect your boundaries) which for me is the main reason why mfm play is my preferred play. I suspect that he will (if he hasn't already) show you guys much respect for your relationship (mainly because of the upfront nature especially from her) since it's nothing left for deceit, why not play by the rules and enjoy. I've been lucky to have enjoyed many mfm sessions where my wife and I and (my life long friend) our chosen third enjoyed great sex he fully respects our boundaries and plays within them and nothing they can ever do sexually can ever cause us any issues. I think your starting out in a way that may open many doors but at the same time teach you what you do and don't enjoy with respect.
  3. for us its definetely mfm play. we've done fmf and it just doesn't compare to the thrills during and after mfm play for us. me being the male half really get into her total pleasures and really love it when she is cumpletely turned on. the mfm play is also something that we carry into our own bedroom so for us the more the better and we only play with partners who are totally into our comforts and at the same time is totally into pleasing the wife.
  4. for us we kind of took it slow, we felt each other out and stayed cool.. things went for me the male half better than expected for her they went a little fast but I made sure that things were within her limits. I think she enjoyed herself more than she expected to which made her feel guilty, for me it made me feel comforted by her enjoyment. I felt like I can handle whatever guilt may be there but I don't want her to be akward. she got so into things that she let him in anally and afterwards she didn't like that, he wasn't caring at all, which knowing this person he had to since that she was so into it that it led to that but she was okay with it even attempted to go there again. that first time turned into 10 years of us getting together for mfm play mostly just them two but often enough us three altogether. at first we didn't know how to use the mfm play but now after every play session we are totally sexually charged for days. we love our mfm play and look forward to at all times.
  5. DP is one of my fantasies that may not come true. The first time we ever played was a mfm with a very good friend. Now everything went fine. My fears of her totally freaking out didn't happen. Instead she came across as very with it actually started by riding him very well then he asked for anal and everyone kinda looked at me and I said it is ok with me. Well she should have said no but I guess I should have read her mind. Anyway he stuck it in rather gently and I thought so far so good. Well it must have got good because next thing I know he was hit'in it like it was a pussy and I ask several times "are you ok dear?" she replied yes. Come to find out that pretty much did it for the anal rides, she wasn't ok. We still however some 10 years later enjoy that mfm and pretty much don't do any other play at all. Mainly because of the respect that is there and trust that has developed. Which leads to some of the best sex ever for all.
  6. Is this the only swing experience you've had? I say yes at first it is very natural to feel a little quilt. I mean who knows at first how someone will take seeing their mate having sex with someone else. you've been with husband exclusively before now and that is the majority of your guilt. just like you said, he helped with your guilt by talking to you about that experience and your outcome was delighted and ready to go again. that same excitement is the reason for mfm play altogether. take it slow and respect yourself and as the male half of a married couple that mfm only, learn how to enjoy having two men wanting to please you and empower yourself. If your husband is like me, his enjoyment of mfm play will stem around your outcome, the better for you the better for him, and all you got to do is enjoy yourself as intended. men who want to see their wives or girlfriends having sex with another man are a dime a dozen, a woman into having 2 men and fully getting into that is rare. enjoy and I wish you luck and happy sex.
  7. Well for us we have a steady mfm partner for 13 years now and that is always bareback. we feel good about that because he is typically so picky about his sex and pretty much doesn't have much of it outside of with my wife, but when he does he wraps things up. I guess I should feel some kind of high because he has chosen to shun most in favor of my lovely, or maybe he's just stupid. Anyway if you can trust the situation and by all means get tested, ride bareback like it was going out of style.
  8. mfm is the best thing ever. I feel that if you truly enjoy her sexual play and are real about your reasons for swinging in the first place, than mfm is just a natural transition couples take. Most go there like and hover around there, fmf, mfm, and such but tend to stay near mfm. for us it was the first experience. it did lead to fmf and couple play but that original mfm was just comfortable. my first sensation was I love it, hope she is enjoying. afterwards she never gave a negative impression, just seemed to cautious about my feelings. well after explaining what it was that drove me crazy, being just seeing her and knowing he was blowing her mind and deep in the back of my mind saying to myself "and that;s my woman" she opened up and we went there again. we have since tried other mfm situations and some 10 years later we still prefer and still do our original mfm. he was a friend before we ever started and that made a little worried but as it turns out that was our best move. he had so much respect for us in the beginning and for sure has more now. as a matter of fact the situation has grown to a point that we talk often about it moving to just them 2. we all agree that there wouldn't be any problems just haven't done it and comforting enough his position is such that its obvious that there is much respect. no worries. I hope you take your time and develop well.
  9. Hello, we are constructed the same Married white female with black swing partner. I see where you coming from. I am the male half, my wife and I primarily play as a couple and usually mfm. we both prefer mfm because we truly love what is there for both of us. I just love her pleasure and she loves to get them. we treat our play experience as normal as possible, respecting all rules and really going for the gusto. we have played where she has been with him alone, mainly from my incouraging but not at all like she doesn't want to. for her the ability comes from knowing I am totally turned on and we are using it possitively withing our sex lifes, and she also has the comfort of knowing that she can't do anything wrong. Not just that but we also know that our male partner will never do anything to ruin the trust and respect that is there. The rule is pretty much if it happens just know that she isn't being disrespectful and pretty feel safe in indulging atleast as much as she is. That kinda makes his position easier. He doesn't have to worry about something being wrong, he is only fucking as hard or like she wants to. he also fully understands that from my stand point I trusts them both and know that nothing would go wrong. with that being said. yes she can play by herself (with this person only) and chooses not to and I don't push it. let me ask you, what was it that got you started in mfm leading into mf play with your play partner and is he your steady play partner?
  10. I would have to vote for mfm. that for us was our first experience, we tried it and at the time she was so overwhelmed with excitement and he seem to just shine like new metal and afterwards we went on as nothing ever happened. that was 12 years ago, we've enjoyed a couple of other males in our mfm play (both of us are straight) and even a couple of 4somes and fmf's, but still come back to this original mfm partner who out of all was the only one that a vanilla friend before we started, mainly because we all have grown to appreciate the real reason for indulging in this and why its enjoyable and that is to completely satisfy her and totally benefit more from her as a result of that for the both of us. for me personally I prefer mfm not just for that reason but I feel so completely overcome by my wife sexually and vice versa before we ever started that to do a mfm and to have that happening further that feeling for us and add to that the taboo of watching her completely consume him for pleasure rather giving him a blowjob or being very verbal from the throws of him fucking her and she is totally into that at that moment as she should be, is a tremendous turn on. mfm is the only way to go.
  11. for us it's not me letting another man fuck my wife. Instead it's absolute pleasure that is gained from all of our mutual enjoyment. For us it's the pleasures that are there (for both of us) that come from her giving and receiving pleasure from him and for him he is so respectful of our scenario and is single he can basically perform and enjoy almost as if he were me. I truely enjoy his giving and receiving as well mainly because there is absolutely no threat and nothing but respect, to a point of she can completely consume herself in what he and her are doing and totally know that its all good and vice versa with him. They both perceive what they are doing as far as I concerned as something that is not out of context and not harmful and should be enjoyed to the fullest. Yes, for him to stay the night afterwards only to wake in the morning and redo our pleasures is not only welcome but preferred. I think that as long as everyone is ok and there are no jealously issues, do whatever makes you feel good.
  12. That's actually how we started. It's the most enjoyed in our play. I think mostly because it's totally respected mutually across the board. My wife is in charge once things start to happen and he isn't demanding nor pushy and really caters to her needs. We have done a few 4somes and a couple of fmf's but our personal fave is the mfm where she is delighted.
  13. To further add, the reason why the wife and I call him that is because just like in the movies they cast someone who looks similar. Well in this case we are built alike,from head to toe, but alittle taller. Anyway that being the only difference think on the rest. I probably should've kept the pet name just that and came up with a better description.