Computers, Woodworking, Movies, Music, Poetry, Literature, and Great Sex
  • Occupation
    Stage Production

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    SnozzberryBlu
  • Favorite Club(s)
    Close Encounters, Gulfport MS
  1. All the posts you have gotten so far are great! First of all, establish whether or not you and your partner feel a connection and attraction to the new couple. My wife and I have a signal..one leg squeeze for "I really like them" and two squeezes for "We're out of here" LOL We have a general rule to not swing on the first date, but have ignored it if the chemistry is right. The way we have always approached play with a new couple is to ask questions like "We really feel like we are clicking with you...how about you?" Once that is established...then you can move on to..."Are you interested in getting together tonight?" But you definitely don't want the other couple to feel pressured, so wording it in a way that lets them know it is only a query is best. No hurt feelings, no obligation, no expectations. Just make sure that all involved feel comfortable about any decisions to play or not.
  2. Personally I like all the options. Mostly though I love the missionary position because we can be close to one another...both can see each other orgasm...and I can stimulate her clit as well as hit all the right spots for me.
  3. My parents were definitely not swingers....in fact they would probably have irrecoverable brain loss if they found out my wife and I are..LOL We have even done searches on SLS in their area...hoping to catch them just in case...ROFL
  4. Good question! My wife and I have pondered this particular point for quite a while. The most important thing is to make sure that no matter what your profile says, that before play everyone knows what to expect and respect. Our profile had so many rules that at one point it was almost pointless. I guess you could say that it became intimidating to anyone who might want to view it. That is not good. By all means set rules that are most important to you and your spouse. Things that are minor or turn offs can be discussed prior to meeting or playing. By doing this you will get more responses and more opportunities to meet possible partners. You don't want to scare anyone off who may feel that the possibilities are too slim that they meet your criteria. Also, what you may feel should be a rule because you don't know these people, may not be an issue after you meet. There have been several couples that my wife and I have felt less restrictive about after meeting them. Pictures do not always capture the person. Personality, connection, comfortableness, and trust may override rules before they even come to mind. It is really something special to be able to lay your rule list down after meeting a couple and feeling so comfortable that they no longer apply.
  5. Ooooooooohhhhhhhh, someone please stop my head from spinning! Wow! This is the topic of topics. There is probably a psychologist out there just waiting for all of us to lay on his couch right now so he can study the topic for posterity. To be honest, I don't know what Mrs Snozzberry and I would do. First of all I know that we would have to sit down and discuss it for a very very long time. Each option is bad no matter how we look at it. In the end I don't see how we could abort the baby. I don't think either of us could bear the guilt. The only good solution to the problem is to prevent the issue from becoming a problem. I saw the vet, but my wife is still as fertile as the Nile. We just try to make sure that all the bases are covered...with rubbers, contraception, and if necessary an old fashioned chastity belt.
  6. I would do anything my wife wanted to do...not because she has me by the short hairs...but because I believe that pleasing her is one of the best ways to show your love for her. Luckily, she's not into anything I would ever want to do.
  7. My wife is always a little nervous when being with a new couple. For her she needs to have a few drinks in order to relax and get comfortable. By no means does that mean that she has to get sloshed, but just enough to take the nervousness off can be a great thing. At least for women this works well, with men if too much alcohol is involved then performance issues can complicate things. LOL