Registered
  • Content Count

Community Reputation

15 Good

About DeNastyOne

• Rank
    Contributor

Personal Info

1. Sorry I've not responded to the most recent posts, my computer has been acting up ............... gremlins in it I guess. I am so happy to hear that I'm not alone with the situation, I just hate to hear that others have had to experience this sort of behavior first hand. I'm happy to report we have not seen this couple in weeks nor heard from them - guess Ms.Sneaky got the hint or her husband found out about her actions. The relationship between you and your partner ALWAYS comes first and luckily my b/f realizes this. Like I've said before, I just think he can be very naive at times and doesn't understand that you can't trust everyone. Again, thank you to all that have replied; this forum is full of people who have lots to offer with those of us with questions or issues - THANKS!
  2. Well I wanted to thank everyone for their imput on this, it was very helpful. It has been a week since we have received any emails from this couple. Guess the last few responses Ms. Sneaky got from me and boyfriend must have let her know that we are not into spending time with she and her husband. I had "cc" my boyfriend on all messages from her and I think after him listening to what I had to say and then reading some off the walls comments of hers, he saw her for the true person she is..... Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
  3. I think you are right about him enjoying attention, he use to be a male stripper for 12 years (way before we met, he's 13 years older than I am) and I know he enjoys attention although he has no desire for others. I think in his being outgoing and flirting, he is very naive and can't see when others are trying to be sneaky and have hidden agendas. Thanks to all of you who have responded, you have all been helpful and have made me realize that it's not me with an issue, it's the other woman.
  4. Thanks for the reply Julie. Due to issues with the club (having to find another location for it as they got new owners and they do not want to host such a "fun" club) we have not seen them in some time. She has sent emails to me trying to be "nice" I suppose, but I've been civil (because I actually am a nice person ) and replied back only with very short responses. I know it's only a matter of time before we run into them at one of the regular clubs we've been attending. I think my boyfriend has finally gotten the clue that I am uncomfortable with her so he has not suggested that we all go out or have any contact in person........... However, if she acts up in her childish way again, do you think I would be out of line to say something to her husband about her antics? I really don't think he is aware of her behavior.
  5. With so many diseases out there today and the nature of some to "hide out", there is absolutely NO WAY my Master would ever allow anyone to be with me without using one. The ONLY person who gets to go in "au natural" is my Master and only him. Age isn't a factor, there is a huge percentage of people over the age of 65 with STD's who live in homes where they have lots of unprotected sex.... just my thoughts on the subject.
  6. As we do with many people, we exchange emails and have done this with people we have no interest in outside of being friends. He has forwarded me the messages from Jane Doe, he hasn't kept any from me, that I know of. and the original email that started all of this, her own husband was unaware of. My b/f made a comment about "fitting in" and I think that is the wrong way to view any situation, we are not in high school and we should be concerned about liking ourselves and not worrying about how other's view us (although it's great to be liked but you should like yourself first). I've read lots of posts and one thing I've read over and over, is that no form of lifestyle should ever become more important than the relationship with your partner and no person should ever cause any problems in that couples home. I am trying to handle things as a mature woman (and not beat her ass like the "bad me" wants to but I'm not that type of person anyway) and have done my best to ignore her as much as possible when we see them out, but it's kind of hard when she practically pushes you out of the way to get to your man. I am asking myself if the so called "friendship" with this couple is more important to my boyfriend than our relationship and respect for me. And to answer you EvilMJ, our relationship has been one others have always admired, we have lots of fun together, are best of friends, lovers, etc............ Maybe he's going through a mid-life crisis and his common sense has taken a temporary vacation...............
  7. He is very naive sometimes, in fact we went through him being blind about my feelings towards a female of a couple, something about her always bothered me. Well she eventually came to me behind his back and wanted her and I to get together secretly. I of course told him of this and he ended the friendship right away. Maybe he thinks that people who swing regardless of the level, are all upfront and trustworthy............ I do know at some point this Jane Doe female is going to suggest something behind my back. I try not to be disobdiant and say too much but at the same time, frustrations caused by others are coming into our life, something that should NEVER happen..................... thanks for listening and for the replies.
  8. I know this may be out of the norm, but I have a problem with a married female. My boyfriend (of 10 yrs.) and I met a couple who seemed to be very nice, we are not attracted to them but it's obvious they are to us. We've partied at a local "play" club and have had dinner and drinks at our house. I thought they were very respectful to the fact that my boyfriend wants to see me get 'worked over' by a bunch of guys and help. We have never done a full swap and that wasn't even on the table. Well, I'll call her Jane Doe, has been very aggressive with my b/f while in the club and has come close to knocking me and her own husband down to get over to my boyfriend to dance all over him..... I have no problem with the flirting/dancing but pushing people out of your way is a little much. Further, she started sending private emails to my boyfriend, basically bad mouthing me. When my boyfriend and I go out, he loves to see me have fun and dance with other guys and chics. Well Jane Doe says that me doing that and then coming back to him expecting him to "take me back" so quickly after I've flirted with the entire club, upsets her. The other day she sent another message giving him a totally different picture of my turning her down to do a surprise strip tease for our guys - she wanted me to sneak around and practice behind their backs, well I am a trustworthy girlfriend in addition to being a submissive (yes my b/f and I practice a Dom/sub lifestyle) and I am not going to lie about where I'm going and what I'm doing. She made it seem like I was just being a "party pooper" for lack of a better term...... I've tried to tell my boyfriend that I don't feel comfortable with her and that she is sneaky but he refuses to see it and tells me that I'm just "uptight" and not "outgoing", hell I'm the most outgoing person in the whole club, I don't meet strangers. He says that maybe it's her language barrier, I don't buy that because her English is just fine (she is from Asia). Sorry about the length of this, I just need some advice please. Is it me or is it her and how should I handle this????????????????