Swingers Board Addict

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    couple
  • Interests
    naturalist
  • Occupation
    blue collar professionals
  1. What I found most interesting on this topic, is all of the new posts on male bisexuality, My wife and I have been attached to the site for just over ten years. When we first begin reading this forum the hot topic was female bisexuality and there was a lot of topics on that and the pressures of that on women that was not interested. Even though bi sex between women is still popular it doesn't take center stage like it used to. So I guess what I'm saying or should say asking Is bi sex for men a fad or something we as a group need to be more accepting to even though you are or are not a bi male.
  2. My wife and I have had sex with another couple with kids at home, at their house. We also have not played with a couple because there was a child at home. It is just a case of having good judgement and being discrete and comfortable in that scenario. and the funny thing it was with the same couple.
  3. Thanx for your reply maui we will look into this.and thanks to the OP for bringing up this topic
  4. My wife has had a problems with blood clots in the past. so she shouldnt use most hormone replacements, does anyone know of a safe substitute for her?
  5. :applause:For GspotDPlover, Great reply. It is so easy to forget that God hates all sin, but we all seem to get hung up on our sexual needs,and hang ups. While we faulter in some other areas. White lies , gossip,are just a couple of the other sins eeveryday people fall short on. Good luck on the OP filtering thruthe info put out
  6. I think you probably feel like he had a mini affair, right in front of you and your house guests. I think you have the right to be mad at him and I think you guys will figure out your feelings sooner then you think. You guys sound like you a very in tune with each others feeling, And your ability to express youreself and your feelings. Will help you through your hiccup. I would also bring up your feelings to the single friend that monoplized all your husbands time. She showed poor judgement also.
  7. I think we might be missing something here folks. If postitution is legal in the netherlands, the state would have control of the prostitutes like frequent checkups and condoms would be required. Not like the general public that don't have these rules so I can see why swingers or individuals would be more likely to have std's. But here in the USA I think it would be safer to have sex with the general public not with illegal prostitutes.
  8. I checked other we prefer lifestyle funtions. To meet people fun atmosphere and if things don't click, There is always someone there to chat with,flirt,etc etc lol:D
  9. With my military background, all I care is that it is softer than sandpaper and dry. Anything else is trivial considering even 1 ply is more sanitary then oak leaves and the paper or the old standby Sear's and Robuck catalogue. LOL
  10. I have only one word to say hedonistic This is a hedonistic lifestyle, which means self pleasure and self indulgence. My question is. If you were sexually pleased by the same sex partner in a moment of hedonistic pleasure how can you consider youreself bisexual. Maybe I'm just splitting hairs. But it is food for thought.
  11. We haven't found a compatible couple yet... But the inconvience of a second underground lifestyle seems intersting So Vegas why do you swing?
  12. With all this discussion on how to measure appendages. I am beginning to understand why it takes so long for our lawmakers to make simple changes in laws. In fact it is a miracle that laws are passed at all LOL sheesh
  13. Quote from Alura For you being a self proclaimed Hick your statement makes a lot of sense to me;)
  14. Well my wife and I consider ourselfs very lucky we just celebrated our 18 wedding anniversary. But just a couple of years ago we finally started to communicate about our sexuall desires and fantasie's
  15. Just goes to show you how all these modern conviences, seem to make our lifes more stressfull. I just didn't know there were so many rules of etiquette. When it came to answering e-mail and instant messangers. Unfortunately it looks like I broke some or at least made my wife and I look desperate. When answering the few ads we coresponded with. And probably is why we haven't experienced any couple fun. I will try not to respond so much next time, we find an ad that we find interesting. Julie you could write a book for dummies with the information that is compiled on this site. I wish I had one to follow today LOL maybe things would be different . O well I guess I had better go practice being coy and learn the art of well timed electronic messenging. It's tough being a Michigan Hillbilly at times. And Roxy it is sure nice to see active on this site again!