• Rank
    Swingers Board Addict

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Married Couple
  • Occupation
    Professional

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. To me, it isn’t about how rich or how poor someone is. It isn’t about the choices they make about what or how to spend their money. It isn’t about the hot tubs, boats, cars, or homes that someone has. What matters to us is attitude and personality yes, but also how much they are like us. This is an example of what I’m talking about. We meet a great couple at an off premises party. We end up hooking up with them and have a great time back at our hotel room. We see each other a few more times at the same party (held every month) and sometimes we hook up, sometimes we don’t. Before one party, they call us and ask us to join them for dinner before we head to the club. Of course, we accept. Turns out they wanted to eat at the 1913 room of the Grand Hotel where the soup costs $20. Well, not that we couldn’t afford it (although it would have put quite a damper on our dining out budget for the next several months!) we thought more along the lines of Applebees. The other couple was gracious enough to compromise and we ended up eating at a moderately priced place. During the party, they mentioned to us that they were going to Boyne Mountain for a ski weekend and wanted to know if we wanted to come up with them. Again, not that we couldn’t afford it, but we saw where this was headed. Good times with good people and LOTS of money being spent by us that would be better spent somewhere else at the time. These people are some of the finest that we’ve come across in the lifestyle. But our financial status didn’t allow us to enjoy the same things that they did on a regular basis. Their money didn’t stop us from seeing and partying with them, nor was it the lack of funds on our part. It was the fact that we just enjoyed different things. I think people just want to be around others that are basically the same as they are.
  2. Susie has had her tubes tied since before we ever met. When we started swinging, we were careful about who we played with because I could still father a child. One couple we played with, the male was V-safe, and the female was not safe. When a condom broke, it kind of made us realize the risks about unwanted pregnancies. I decided to take the plunge and get the little snip. Explaining it to our doctor wasn't that hard. She knew Susie's medical history, and I was worried about her asking why I wanted to be fixed. The subject never came up. I scheduled an appointment, told her that I wanted a vasectomy consult, and that was that. 2 weeks later, I was shooting blanks. (An interesting side note to this story is that a month after my vasectomy, Susie needed a Hysterectomy...so now not only am I shooting blanks...but I don't have a target anymore!) And believe me...it has made swinging a much more pleasurable experience to know that both of us are fixed, and that there is NO way that either of us could be natural parents ever again.
  3. This is true, however...If you live in a small town, and everyone knows everyone elses business...the hippocratic oath won't count for squat. Thank goodness we moved out of a one horse town and now live in a fairly large city. We can be upfront with our doctor and don't have to worry about it.
  4. A single female coworker of mine (Dave) is a very good friend of ours. She is very intelligent and you can’t pull the wool over her eyes very easily. After about a year of being friends, she came right out and asked us if we were swingers. Needless to say, we didn’t know how to respond. Our silence was confirmation of her suspicions. This was about 6 months ago, and our friendship has grown as a result of our original silent admission. She knows what we do. She asks questions, and expresses a genuine intellectual interest in swinging. Once, we mentioned that we were going to take some pictures of ourselves and jokingly asked her to be the camera person. To our amazement, she agreed. She is not in the lifestyle, and to have a non-swinger not only watch us have sex, but to actually take 200 digital pictures was unbelievable…but that’s another story! She has many questions and we suspect that she may be interested in swinging. We showed her this site and she has read many posts with us concerning newbies, STDs jealousy, and many other swinging issues. Anyway, the point of this post is that even though she has never posted here, she has learned a lot about swinging. I’m not too sure if she knows what swinging is “all about” but she has a much better understanding of the lifestyle than she would have had we not shown her The Swinger’s Board. The bottom line here is we believe that the best way that this site can help a non-swinger is for them to read the posts and ask questions. Either post them here on the board, or…if they are lucky enough to have friends that swing and confide this information to them…to their friends in person. Then the swingers that answer these questions have the responsibility to do so honestly, with respect, and the understanding that swinging may not be the best choice for everyone. Of course, that’s just my opinion, I could be wrong.
  5. Mike and Carol Brady....yep Alice and Sam the MEAT man Of course, Greg and Marcia had it going on from the very first episode!
  6. We are at the point where our experience guides us in choosing our playmates. Like so many of you, we made some poor choices and had some bad experiences sexually when first starting out. When we got to the point where we could usually tell if it's going to work out before hand, we stopped considering outselves newbies. We still make mistakes in judgment, but happily, they are few and far between.
  7. Who's the guy from Hogan's Heros? Col. Hogan.....
  8. Yep Lori, sure did. That was over 2 years ago, and we've been with them several times since. This "horror story" was also our lesson in learning how to communicate with couples. In fact, they were over to our house just last weekend...a good time was had by all.
  9. The first three couples that we met were all “horror stories.” The first one, we met for dinner. They had driven over an hour to get to the restaurant while we had only driven 5 minutes. We thought we were very specific in why we were meeting…to get to know each other to see if we were compatible to go any further, and to enjoy dinner. We got to the restaurant early and ordered a drink…they came in…didn’t even take off their coats, and proceeded to tell us what room they were staying in at the hotel…that they would be waiting for us there…and that they would leave the door unlocked because they would be too “busy” to answer the door when we knocked. The male half of the second couple turned out to be a stalker with serious problems. The third couple we met was actually the first couple we swung with. Our first meeting was actually very pleasurable and we all enjoyed each other’s company. The third meeting, we actually got naked and played with each other. The disaster came in the middle of everything…when I looked over at my wife and had a huge grin on my face. I was just enjoying watching her getting it from another man. She saw me grinning, and broke out in laughter. Well, the other guy thought she was laughing at him…and he lost his erection. He was unable to get it back and the night ended in embarrassed good-bys.
  10. He: I prefer to cum inside a woman as it increases the feeling of intimacy and to me it just feels better. However, during a swinging encounter, I never cum inside a woman. When we play, we really play! Once is never enough. After intercourse to climax, after play usually includes lots of kissing, licking and sucking. I for one do not like the taste of semen, mine or anyone else’s. Also, Susie has been known to tell me in the past…”Let me lick it before you stick it!” meaning that she didn’t want to orally clean up a mess either! However, the last fuck of the night is always between us, and I always cum inside. She: (this is a direct quote…) “Preferably on a towel so there’s no mess to clean up!”
  11. Exactly my point about cultural differences! I'm glad you weren't offended by my error. Good luck and happy swinging.
  12. First let me say, Welcome to the Swingersboard Indian_couple! Second, I am sure that there are cultural differences between you and me. Not that it’s a bad thing. There are cultural differences between people living in my own neighborhood and me. However, since the people living in my own neighborhood are closer to me and I can actually see how their culture works, I understand it just enough to keep me from embarrassing myself. Since you are from India and are living in Seoul, there are lots of differences that I’m sure I wouldn’t have the slightest clue about. For me to give you advice on swinging might turn out to be a worse faux pa than me giving you (a person from India) advice on the best steak house in my neighborhood. However, the advice that I can give you will be similar to the advice that others here will no doubt suggest. Read through the forums here on the site, especially the New Swingers forum and the Archives about getting started. Once you feel comfortable discussing it openly with your wife, have her read some of the posts with you and discuss them. I have met many couples at swinger functions that were ethnic to me. Native Americans, Asians, African Americans, Haitian, Jamaican, Mexican….the list goes on. However, I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone from India at a swinger’s function. But that doesn’t mean that there aren’t any swingers from India out there. Good luck in your quest for information and we wish you well in your adventure as you embark in the swinging lifestyle. Keep us posted on your progress, and let us know if we can help you with any specific questions.
  13. To each his/her own. “Now I don’t want to get off on a rant here,” But there is no right way or wrong way to swing that applies to everyone. As long as all that are involved consent and agree, it’s right for them. Some people are looking for “that one couple that we can do everything with…both in and out of the bedroom…” While other couples are looking for like minded people to hang out with or without sexual relations…while still others are looking for couples or singles to enhance their sex lives for what ever reason. Do you think that most people who attend on premises clubs are looking for a lifelong friendship? Maybe they are, but I doubt it. Personally, we have met several couples in our 2 years of swinging, most of whom we have not played with. Some of them we have played with and have no intention of doing so again. But some of them, we continue to see on a regular basis. And some we have met and played with once, and can’t wait to do so again! It just seems that life gets in the way of swinging sometimes. We enjoy meeting new couples, even if we never play with them. Sometimes you meet someone and the “spark” just isn’t there, but we enjoy their company. We’re not “bedpost notchers.” We just love to meet people. If after we play with a couple and find out that we’re not sexually compatible, (which happens more than half the time it seems) then we try to remain friendly, but we don’t have sex anymore. Sometimes it works out. We have a group of friends that we see on a semi regular basis both for sex and for friendship. They all know that we meet other couples, just as we know that they do. If you’re into “monogamy” with one other couple, that’s fine. But if you don’t agree with the reason we’re in the lifestyle as we are…to meet new and exciting couples with or without sex… then don’t insult us by calling us bed post notchers. “Of course, that’s just my opinion, I could be wrong."
  14. Whenever we get together with a couple, we never have any expectations. I’ve said that before. If we all hit it off and end up playing, that’s great. If not, that’s great too. We haven’t met too many people in this lifestyle that we don’t like. We have met many that we aren’t attracted to, but those are two different things. Most of our friends are in the lifestyle. We love to meet new couples and we do as often as we can. Some we clique with, some we don’t. Some we do play with, but we don’t have sex every time we’re together. Some are great people and we become casual friends, but we never play with. Some (like your example Lori) can’t understand why we don’t want to play with them. Either the attraction is there for everyone, or it’s not. Just because you aren’t sexually attracted to someone, doesn’t mean that you can’t be friends. One couple we know we meet ONLY to have sex. Of course, dinner can and often is a part of our “date,” we only meet them when we all want to party. We enjoy hanging out with our swing friends. Dinners, drinks, watching DVD’s, playing cards…what ever. We are more comfortable with swingers than “regular” people. We can talk about anything. Let’s face it, you can’t eat lunch with your average co-worker and tell him/her how your wife had 8 orgasms the night before at a friendly cocktail party. An evening of good fellowship is almost as much fun as an evening of playing. As far as the kid goes, ours is grown (18) and can be more trouble than a toddler. Where you would have to watch what you say in front of a younger child, with an 18-year-old, you have to watch HOW you say it. They aren’t dumb. I’m sure our daughter has suspicions about why we go out overnight sometimes, or have friends over for dinner. But I know that she doesn’t even like to think about Susie and I having sex together. She’d NEVER believe that we have sex with other people. At least, I hope she wouldn’t.
  15. Lots of first times in cars here! My first time was (believe it or not) on my 21st birthday. I was in the Navy, and we had pulled into Tampa for a week. 3 buddies and I headed to Orlando and Disney World's Epcott Center with a mission to drink our way around the world. We intended to have a beer in every country in Epcott. After Epcott, we headed to the local bars to continue the party. I can't remember which bar it was, but 3 of us got picked up by women. I happened to be sharing a room with the one guy that didn't get hooked up that night, but he stayed at the bar and came back when the woman had already left and I was asleep. I wish I could remember more about that night...can't even remember her name and to be honest, I dont' even know if I knew it then!