Contributor
  • Birthday 12/01/1964

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Incredibly happily Married
  • Interests
    My wife

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Cos (Mrs mac_neat) and I call this "loyal dick syndrome". And it is *very* common. Thought I'd offer the guy's perspective, and what's worked for me ... When it's happened to me, I've found that if I just go back to foreplay -- get completely involved in an activity that feels really good -- eventually, Mr. Happy gets a clue and wants to join the party. What's key is that my attention must be so immersed in what I'm experiencing with my partner that I simply forget about the phallic flat. I do what feels really good (passionate kissing and wandering hands are my personal favorite). It can take time, but eventually I stop thinking about my mutinous member. It's usually then when it starts doing what it was designed to do. Go figure. Also, keeping the drinking to a minimum, and starting earlier in the evening helps (my body is better adjusted to vanilla life than it is to the hours we keep in the lifestyle). Mac
  2. I'll be d***ned, blinkey -- Yesterday that *exact* same thing happened to me in reverse! What are the odds!!!
  3. ... she breathes. Stands. Sits. Smiles. Dresses. Undresses. Flirts. Bites her lower lip. Laughs at my jokes. Tickles the back of my neck. Wraps her legs around me.... ... *sigh* ... ... *wha-*...huh ... OK, I'm back now ...
  4. Getting screwed without the kiss??? I thought that was paying taxes ...
  5. We've found a marked difference in the amount of uninvited touching at clubs (or nights) that restrict admittance to couples (and single females). That doesn't mean that all singles are drooling mouth breathers with nothing better to do with their hands (nor that couples are guaranteed to be polite), but we've found the groping problem is greatly reduced when its couples only.
  6. We've wondered about this too. I've always held back. I see it as being a gentleman. My wife has said I can afford to be more aggressive. The problem is I don't know what "more aggressive" looks like. I think I know what "overbearing" looks like. But what does a gentlemanly caveman look like? Ladies -- describe the dance we men need to do to help make your evening spectacular. When, where (if?) does he touch you upon meeting or during conversation? How long does he hold your gaze? When does he move closer? And the big one -- what does an invitation to be more aggressive look like?
  7. Our first. Married 14 years, together for nearly 20. I'm so in love with her that if she leaves me, I'm going with her ... When I married her, I thought I knew what love was. Fortunately, she's showed me what it really is. I love you KA! JD
  8. I'm no expert, but this just seems awful. Badbadbadbadbad ... Bad. There is a potential for more than just sex happening here. There are *two* families juggling fire in this, and everyone involved needs to pay attention to where the torches are, or someone will get burned. For the want of a nail ...
  9. I would always wear a sheath, unless its only with my wife. As I'm vas-safe, it would be entirely to protect my better half from "uninvited guests". Seeing as we're really new, can't really say we've hit a point where I'd have to make that choice, though