Registered
  • Content Count

Community Reputation

15 Good

About disqreetcouple

• Rank
    Contributor

Personal Info

1. Well the problem is that Christianity is not based on Judgement unlike what you see today. Christianity is based on love. Read the Bible without question and you will see plenty of that. Here is the only kicker I have with the love quote out of the Bible. Are you saying that every time you swing it is out of love for the other person and not out of lust? I'm just asking because this is the part I struggle with on swinging and Christianity.
  2. I'm not sure if this will help or not but it has helped us quite a bit. I (the male half), am quite shy. We are both attractive and physically fit so we can relate. We have had experiences like yours and our lifestyle has produced better results due to the following: - Make sure to engage everyone in conversation that is involved. Both males need to talk to each other I've found even if the other male is kind of shy too. Keep opening up and talking. Both females should do the same especially if you are looking for bi experiences which it sounds like you are. Don't flock to one half or the other. - Don't leave any of the 4 behind anywhere unless it is absolutely ok to and you are sure of it. What I mean is if you are at a dance club for example, one shouldn't be left behind if you are just getting to know these people. Emotions/feelings are very high and raw whether people like to admit it or not. You want everyone to like you and feel comfortable in this highly energetic environment. - One thing we stick to without a doubt is the first meeting is just a meeting. We can go dance/drink do whatever but sex is out of the question. This allows for all of us to go back to our every day environment, discuss it in depth with our significant others, and decide whether we are all comfortable meeting for a more intimate encounter next time. - The next time we meet, we (us) make sure to engage again and not make anyone feel left out. We want it to be fun for all and pleasurable. We are still learning and adapting but those things above have helped us tremendously. Yes we look for personality as well but we would be lying if physical attraction wasn't important to us.
  3. We steer clear of these and I guess it's because mainly we don't want "drama" as it's put. There are too many factors in play for us here and this goes the same with females who play separately and their husband doesn't play: They could be cheating and we wouldn't "really" ever know unless we met the wife/husband in person. Jealousy issues on their part We like couples playing together because of the whole security thing. We feel secure about them and there is no ambiguity on either couples parts. He/she could tell her a bunch of lies or us and we'd never know. Just not worth it to us There are plenty of fish in the sea!
  4. Could be several reasons and they obviously aren't comfortable. I think it is because the guy is a complete homophobe. But I could be completely ignorant on this one and it has to do with them being scared of disease. Of course that is based on ignorance too
  5. Comparing a priest here is silly. I actually agree 100 percent with Dr. Phil on the aspect of having the child upstairs. Maybe some of you do that, that's your thing but we won't even think about hosting like that. Call us paranoid or self centered, we really don't care Our kids aren't negotiable on safety.
  6. Correct me if I'm wrong but I am pretty sure that SLS is the only site that actually allows you to communicate without "paying". That is what I liked about SLS and why I'm a paying member there. I get so frustrated when looking at other sites and trying to see if the people on the site are real before paying! Good luck on your search