About Tellya Later

• Rank
    Active Contributor

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Single Male
  • Interests
    homebrewed beer, lifting weights, volleyball
  1. No. Like I said in my first post, if you can succeed with a couple you can succeed as a single based on the math and what it takes to attract the couple. This is evidenced when I actually do get to socialize. I would wager these guys don't succeed. There was a post I just read about a couple who just read a rant and was planning a mmmf. The conversation they detailed exhibits the behavior a single guy like mentioned above would exhibit. Now to decline a mmmf because you aren't comfortable with it is one thing but to turn around and "bait and switch" to something in your favor is deceitful and wouldn't work with a single woman and damn sure won't work with a couple. [QOUTE=curiousagain]If you become friends with a couple long term, that is a relationship of sorts. Not a romantic one, but a friendship relationship with a twist. There are people's feelings to consider as well as your own. If you are wanting one night stands with single females without strings, those are out there too and in more frequency than couples.[/QOUTE] See this is what I had. But due to distance, circumstance, and life I don't anymore. Its been replaced by fakes, jerks, and people out to make a buck. All i want is the levity and good times that you get with a friendship with a couple with maybe a dash a sex because with all the couples I did become friends with I would rate the times that weren't sexual higher than the sexual ones. LOL now I think I'm just as confused curiousagain. Like you I enjoy the 3somes/4somes/moresomes but at the same time I really want, and I can't think of a better way to say it, but someone I can call my own.
  2. see thats exactly where i'm at. I cherish the times I had swinging and the friends I made but I *WANT* the relationship with a single woman but due to my job (underpaid and working nights) socializing is at a bare minimum. Factor in an inability to meet the friends I've made and the new people i encounter more or less are fakes, jerk your chain, or are out to make a buck.....the fun has been sucked out of it.
  3. I ask this because its been a good 3 yrs or so that I've been playing with couples. Off and on of course but it all started with a couple in the summer of '01. In any case since I'd say jan. '02 its been damn near impossible to find sane sincere honest genuine couples looking for a single male intimacy companionship (if not even for the moment) sexual release satisfaction of a kink Now if you don't succeed with couples (and the decided slant against singles in the lifestyle does lend it self to not succeeding) consistently there will be gaps. Like I mentioned in another post, if you succeed with a couple, there's a good chance you'll succeed with a single woman. And as a single woman the likelyhood of repeat "parties" is greater. So why put up with it to begin with? Now I'm not saying meeting couples sucks, is a bad idea, or you're better off reading a book, but I am saying that for the effort involved (pleasing two people one of which is a woman the other is a defensive and protective husband, as well he should be; fakes; fitting into their life)...you'll have less trouble with a single woman. Yes you'll have to weed through crazies. Yes you'll have to troll bars (if it comes to that) and other areas for meeting women. But, you can find someone who you probably won't have to fight/negotiate to be around. And if you did happen to find that perfect couple...did you ever think that finding that perfect woman would be just as good. Plus, if she's as sexually free as you....you can just fuckin swing!!! Sorry...this is a rant. A rant with a message...but a rant none the less. soapbox head bang
  4. And that should honestly end the thread jcbicouple. If a single guy approaches a couple the same way he a single woman....he'll be hard pressed NOT to succeed...unless it's just not meant to be. And if that is the case everyone involved is adults should be mature enough to make their disinterest known civilly.
  5. to get a single woman. Ironic don't ya think.
  6. Can direct you to some clubs in your area. Just click the link above title Club listings. You'll get two looks if depending on the club you go to: or both of which are a good thing. The eek being the excitement of finding a single female. Also consider Yahoo groups. There are TONS of groups for local areas that cover the gambit that is the swinging lifestyle. Good luck.
  7. Everyone in this post probably has had a moment when they did not use some sort of protection for whatever reason and looking back wish they had. Thing is one is probably too many cause it only takes one time...bearing that in mind you can assume we've all had that fear when we've gone in for a check up, had blood work done, or specifically gotten an STD test. But I digress. I finally met this girl who I had known for a while. I felt close to her and we eventually had sex. Why did she say when I jumped up and got a condom (the urge to fuck we at its peak) she looks at me and says "You know condoms fuck shit it up don't you" After the fact I felt secure in that I used a condom...only later to find out that I was the 3rd guy she had sex with in 24 hours (we all knew each other) and it was quite possible I was the only one to use a condom. And that was, at least I thought at the time, was one of the normal quiet girls. Of course I now look at having 2 kids by the age of 28 and being divorced differently of course.
  8. quote: Originally posted by Chicup: My personal .02 is that if they push for X they are most likely collectors. I think most swingers (its a lot easier to type then 'people in the lifestyle') who have been doing it a long time would understand your reluctance with the hit/miss ratio on the internet. I am running into this as we speak. Granted I'm a single male but I still repsect the couples I've met as i see them as my friends. So when I was talking to this couple and they asked for pics I sent my usual G pics (call me crazy but quite possibly they have seen a penis before). If this doesn't suffice for them I usually move on and I can tell this if I get requests for "member confirmation" or action shots. The "member confirmation" folks I screen immediately as they are looking for a dildo not a person. But getting back to this supposed couple, this person on the other end insists on XXX pics. When I said I don't send them out as not only I but the friends in the pics disagree with that I get a email back saying to blot out their faces and send it. Some people...
  9. I'll have to chime in here too. Just cause you're married...doesn't mean you stopped being a prick...or at least thinking with yours. A couple I meet was ecstatic when they found a couple near them. They met them a few times then for whatever reason it started getting weird. The last straw was when the husband called the wife of the couple for what amounts to basically a booty call. I believe the words "you don't know what you're missing" came up too. Not all couples are jerks like this, not all singles are jerks like up above....so where does that leave us....regular people...and we all know regular people aren't always what they are cracked up to be.
  10. Trust me...they happen. Like Julie said Yahoo has groups that focus on this...and I mean a lot of them. Here in Chicago there is one group in particular that is small in size but high on the reality. They screen all people that enter the group (singles and couples) and is run by a swinging couple. I've never had a chance to attend one of their "meetings" (which on a good week could be once or twice during the afternoon during the week followed by Friday night, Saturday afternoon/night, and Sunday afternoon...yes they are active. But even is this screened group you run the problems of spur of the moment/planned gangbangs, i.e. no shows, performance issues, lack of "eligible" women. This group is starkly different than the gangbang I viewed previously as the women are treated with the utmost respect and care and in the eyes of the attendees...everyone there is just there to enjoy some outrageous and extremely fun sex. No demeaning or nothing. On the other hand the gangbang I did view was in conjunction with a party thrown by another yahoo group. Now I saw view because I walked in (after the warden/hubby asked me first if I had a condom in hand) to be greeted by a naked woman giving a guy a blowjob while easily 10-15 guys waited around (and the second woman involved cleaned up in the bathroom). In this environment both the men and the woman to me were viewed as meat. After getting an eyeful I walked out...right around a used condom or two laying on the floor.
  11. I would have to agree with Regularguy here. The couple I am meeting I am friends with first, sexual partners second. I've been donw the road of being the surrogate life-like dildo....and it doesn't feel good and that is not something I would do to another person. IMHO, the majority opinion on single males comes from years of a majority of idiots encountering couples. People talk and rumors spread. Therefore the opinion exists BUT it is warranted. And the reason that single male ads outnumber couples is for that very same reason: real single males and married men that won't fix whatever problems they have at home looking for a quick fuck and end up treating the couple like a piece of meat.
  12. Hello, I'm Bart. Just your average everyday Joe. Seeking Friendly Ladies and Couples. I am not out to impress anyone with false attributes, Just my smile and baby blue eyes. LOL. The only thing I can guarantee is having fun. I am an athletic person with an outgoing personality, witty, relaxed, and courteous. I travel a lot with my job. To me it's not about just getting into bed or being intimate, that is just an added perk. Let's chat and see if we're compatible. Now I have used ads similar to this and I have had few responses, though they were successful. I would add that a cordial correspondence is key too. Getting someone's attention is one thing, keeping it is another. But if you truly are the person from the post this shouldn't be too hard.