• Occupation
    Sales
  • Swinging Experience
    3 years

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    josephanthony

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Gushing is more descriptive of a lot of women but there are a number of them who actually do squirt!! so..lol.keep it wet!!
  2. First, I haven't read the whole thread so please don't hate me for jumping in, but this is a comment from the "other" side of the fence - presently in a couple of First time MFM's (now ongoing) as the other M. It has to be pre-meeting first where everyone (M, F, & M) are comfy with one another!! Next, it has to be fun, exciting, different, erotic, and SAFE!! for all concerned! Hope you all enjoy it and remember, as we age, there is a difference between love and lust - love is at home - lust can be whatever your fantasies want it to be!
  3. Thanks for speaking up, it is about the fun and eroticism of the sex and not the relationship. Being the extra M in a couple of MFM's it is a lot of fun!!
  4. Being the extra M in a couple of MFM's it can be a great experience for the ladies (so I have been told). Seems the eroticism of the experience outweighs the distraction from being done from both ends. Not being bi, I have had the distinct pleasure of my favorite hobby nibbling at the Y while she is filled by the other male (she sitting on him) and this seems to absolutely bring a woman over the brink so to speak!! Based on the moans and pleasure noises that we heard, it seems that the woman certainly enjoys the attention of both men!! Also played with both of us shaving our lady and she absolutely loved the "close" personal attention!! GAWD - and today is Hump Day!! I gotta make arrangements for another session REAL soon!!
  5. Advice for the guys - try eating more pineapple!! Not sure if this works but have been told by my lady friend that it does!! and i guess she would know!!
  6. AMEN!! When I stop having new experiences I know I'll be dead..because if not..I will have been bored to death by the total sameness!
  7. For two cents worth..it is so wonderful to see a woman being satisfied over and over by 2 lovers..the sensuousness of watching her cum multiple times..and to aid in her ecstasy..dayum if it doesn't keep it hard longer.. And yes..fulfilling her fantasy is what it is about..must be getting old here
  8. If you are happy and comfortable with yourself, then others you want to be with will be happy with you too. Some of us old geezers worked hard to get to this point and earned those scars, stretch marks and other exciting topics of discussion - with the right persons.
  9. Presently enjoying the company of a woman I have come to care a great deal about and she has truly had 7 or 8 orgasms while we make love. Some from intercourse, some from toys, some from being eaten - actually she says variety is the spice of life - and I say - pass the spice!!