Registered
  • Content Count

Community Reputation

15 Good

About Bigun

• Rank
    Active Contributor

Personal Info

1. May I? I myself was a D in a D/s relationship. It was an EXTREME amount of pressure. I would think every avenue was attempted, including small steps toward domination, so I won't try to make suggestions on how to reel yourself into it. My suggestion is this. D/s is *NOT* for everyone. If it isn't you, don't sweat it, and just don't do it.
  2. I'm not sure how I feel about this girl. If she were to actually conversate with me, I might feel more comfortable. But her acting like I don't exist isn't flying with me.
  3. She has made this overabundantly obvious. See first post about 3 spoken words.
  4. To be honest, I don't remember if she begged or just asked. All I know is right after I agreed, I had that overhwelming feeling of jealousy. I'm assuming she begged because I don't think I would have gave in easily. As far as the other woman respecting our marriage, I have no idea. The whole time I was there she spoken about 3 words to me. And she does know about our swinger lifestyle. I'm not sure what to think of her.
  5. No, I'm not a lesbian (I'm a guy). But here's what is happening. Me and my wife are swingers (suprise, suprise), and we have both full swapped in the same room without many issues at all. Me and her have *always* been looking for a single female for us to play with for a while. And after a near 2 year search, we haven't even came close. Then my wife starts this job and meets a girl who happens to be lesbian (when I say lesbian, I mean a woman with *NO* interest in men... period). The two clicked almost right away and then I was approached with the question if the two could play together. I basically said it would be fine as long as I could watch (I'm more of a voyer anyway). After this said lesbian was told of the one condition, she wasn't interested. My wife didn't like this, she begged and pleaded for me to allow the two to play alone. I finally gave in and said "yes". Well, she came over one day and I happened to be out of the house. There was no plan to play, but my wife asked if it was ok if the two could kiss, and I said "yes". After I hung up the phone, I felt this anxiety come over me, like the possibility of this other girl could possibly take her away from me.... and that I was missing out on part of my wife's sexuality.... I felt cheated.... or cheated on, I'm not sure. I called back and said it was late and that I had to come home (after all, when one has to get up at 6 AM, they need their sleep), my wife was a little peeved but she agreed. When I walked through the door I saw her and her friend sitting on the couch talking. I waved, fixed myself some food, ate, and promptly went to bed, my wife continued to stay up for a bit longer. As I was sleeping I heard my wife moaning downstairs, soon after that, the other girl left. When I heard my wife moan, I felt this feeling of jealousy crawl all over me, not necessarily that it wasn't me causing the moaning... but that I wasn't there to watch (or prolly better yet, not allowed to watch). I know jealousy shouldn't be part of the lifestyle, but me and my wife came to an agreement when we first started this, that we would keep everything same room. Then to bring someone in who could possibly start a relationship with my wife, and want alone time with her, is killing me. After a long talk, we decided it would be best if things went half and half. Half the time I watch, half the time I don't. So a conclusion is drawn between wife and husband. But here is why I am writting: Should this other girl not agree to the newfound condition, should I give into pressure of the two playing alone for good? Are my feelings somewhat childish? Or do I have a legitimate reason to be a bit jealous?
  6. Boxers or Boxer briefs, also because of restriction. But I will wear the occasional thong for the Mrs. every once in a while.
  7. I personally found the fact of knowing other people would see me completely naked was a good motivation to hit the gym on a regular basis. Because of that I dropped approximately 20 lbs.... and still dropping. I plan on losing another 20 to 30 lbs and I'll be where I wanna be.
  8. Ehhh.... this may be just me. But sloppy seconds (especially that sloppy) just isn't my cup of tea.
  9. Ehhh..... sorry man, the smell of it would prolly make me gag. And "string" or no string, it would prolly still smell like "period".