• Interests
    camping, hiking, playing ball
  • Occupation
    Xray/lab tech

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    Nanuq2005

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Waxing also helps to stop ingrown hairs however if you're area is that sensitive, I'm not sure you want to go there. Best thing to do is find a really good waxer who knows what they are doing. They aren't all good you know.
  2. Wow to you Intuition, sex in the back seat of a car without anyone knowing it. My hubby fingered me in the back seat while people were in the front seat but to actually have sex???
  3. My weakness has always been curly hair, I absolutely melt. However, the total package is definitely taken into consideration and part of that package has to be a great personality.
  4. We've also been married 13 years this August but have been together for 17 years.
  5. We both do but we find that I have better responses when talking to people or responding to mail
  6. I think I've been more disappointed though with the hygeine of the guy that was on the smaller side of things. He couldn't get it up anyways so size really didn't matter. His breath stunk though and he was sweating so badly it was pouring off of him, yuck
  7. We shave although I prefer to wax. I get mine professionally done cause I've tried it myself and have done nothing but bruise and hurt myself. However, when we're meeting people when the hair is growing back in, I'll shave it down smooth. I find waxing helps stop the itchies when it grows back. I also find I have less ingrown hairs and less razor bumps. If you find someone who does it well, it doesn't hurt too much
  8. Our rules are simple: same room, condoms always, no MM action, and if one of us or both of us aren't happy or comfortable then it's done and it doesn't go any further
  9. We got into the lifestyle more to spice up our sex life. We had already been in a couple of FMF experiences. I had played with the other woman but never considered myself bi until just a few months ago. I do still prefer men to be with but another F is a huge bonus. However if our F in the couple we're playing with isn't bi, it's no big deal to me. I do absolutely love seeing hubby play with the other female though, it's a huge turn on for me
  10. Our first was at their place, soft swapping and our first full swap was at our place, same couple involved. Awesome experience both times
  11. But what if that partner doesn't know that they have something yet? HIV can go undetected by blood tests for a year. just giving them a good drilling isn't enough nowadays. But how can you ethically ask for medical documentation that they are clean. There's always a risk even with condom usage.
  12. We own a Dodge Caravan and we actually believe that our second child was conceived in that van. Our second child is 5 months old now and this van experience was something out of the norm for us. We did have alot of fun conceiving him though
  13. By the time it's all averaged out, it's probably about once a month. We don't have the option of going to clubs here, it's the Bible Belt of Canada. So when everyones schedules actually work out, and then of course there's the times when you have so many inquiries that you don't know what to do with and then there's you're dry spells too.
  14. oh and one more thing that I need to add to this discussion. I was once a bored married female who was tired of putting out relentlessly for my hubby who had a raging sex drive compared to mine. I DID actually think at one point to letting him loose to find his own fun and enjoyment but just cause I was tired of putting out for him when I didn't want to. Is this what these wives have done? When we discussed swinging, I thought you never know unless you try it whether you're going to like it or not AND if you can't beat them, then join them. We're having a blast now, our sex life is awesome both with partners or by ourselves, I never complain of having sex with my husband and if anything my sex drive has increased.