• Anniversary
    December

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    s_couple
  • Favorite Club(s)
    Still looking

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Hello: I was reading one of your posts to a gal who was asking questions about getting started... she wouldn't do things to her husband that she was willing to do to others. Anyways I enjoyed your response. Is there a way to follow certain members? I'd like to be able to see your other posts and advice... I am new to this... still trying to decide if I want to present this idea to my sig other. Thank You.

2. We value each other more than anything, much more this lifestyle. If any of us comes to the other and says "I want to stop", the reply will be "OK, honey. I love you." And then we will proceed to talk about the good and the bad of the experiences so both of us can find out if there's any issue at all. If the issue is just being bored with the lifestyle, then we're all good. Some time in the future the lifestyle can be revisited again and if both of us are interested in rejoining, that what we'll do.
  3. All you have to do to let him know that you enjoy the play even if you can't climax are encouraging him during the play and letting him know vocally how much pleasure he's giving you. Guys can be dense sometimes and can't read your body reaction. But words of praises are understood 99% of the time.
  4. Did that once, but not our preference. We like to limit our first date/meet to dinner/drinking/dancing and second base only and then go home. That way, we can talk about the encounter privately and wait it out (usually a week) to see if we're really interested in the other couple or not. This will ensure that neither of us will take one for the team.
  5. Wife's first name is common. Hubby's first name is very unique. So we use wife's real first name and hubby's real middle name. Never introduce our last name although a couple and a single guy we play with know everything about us without us telling them explicitly about them.
  6. Prefer same bed, but if it's not available, same room at the very least. We love watching each other, so there's no reason to go separately. Wife is OK (and allowed) to play with a single girl on her own if she is on a business trip, but not with a couple or a single guy, mainly for safety reason. Hubby hasn't considered playing separately so we haven't even talked about it.
  7. If you have pictures of both of you on your profile and others aren't interested in playing with you after seeing the pictures, then don't bother trying to convince them otherwise. That's just a total waste of time because chances are they're not going to change their minds and will feel that you're pushy if you keep asking. That's not good. If the say no, thank them for replying and move on. Just a suggestion... you may get more positive responses if you're looking for others that are similar to you. Loosely quoting from the Swinger Manual book, if you consider yourselves a 6, then look for couples that are between 5-7. If you're looking for couples that are 9 or 10, chances are they'll say no. In this lifestyle, similarities attract and that includes physical attributes.
  8. If you're not sure about the jealousy part, don't go all the way. If you do, it may be too late to back out and you're going to sacrifice your relationship. Not good. In our opinion, the best way to join this life style is by starting slow. That can be accomplished by playing with an experienced couple/individual. Start with a tame (have sex with own partner in the same room with the other couple), then moderate (soft swap), and finally full swap. If you do this, if there's a problem at a certain stage, you can stop before things get too far. Another thing, finding a single female willing to play with you will most likely be very difficult. The downside for any kind of threesome is one person may get left out. Do you remember the term three is a crowd? The same applies here. In order for a threesome to be enjoyable, all participants need to be active during the play. If it's MFM with straight guys, the girl should play with both males. If it's FMF with straight girls, the guy should play with both females. If the threesome involves bi individuals, then everyone should play with everyone. Hope that helps.
  9. If you want to know if swinging is right for you, then do it step by step just like what we're doing. Watching will get you no where in our opinion. 1. Meet a potential play partner(s). We mean actually meet. Not just chat online and exchange emails. 2. If there are mutual interests, schedule further meetings for drinks, dinner, etc. If there's no mutual interest, go back to step 1. 3. Once everyone's comfortable with each other, start by making out (soft swap) with your play partner(s). 4. If there's no issue with step 3, schedule several more soft swap if needed. 5. If everything is still great, pick a date to try full swap. (We're at this stage right now). 6. Do a full swap 7. Access what kind of swinger are you and decide. Are you a full swap swinger? Soft swap swinger? Not a swinger at all?
  10. For rules or boundaries, these are what we have established for now: 1. For reducing STD, protection all the time for intercourse and oral play is limited to couples/individual we trust (no oral with someone we just meet in an on-premise club). So orgy is definitely out of limit. 2. No anal play, no BDSM, and no MM play (none of us like these). 3. No pictures or movies. As for security (mainly to protect Mrs s_couple), we do take additional measures: 1. No play in anyone's home unless we're truly comfortable and trust them. 2. No separate room play (except in on-premise clubs). 3. No personal info sharing (full names, address, etc.). 4. We only play together so we can protect each other.
  11. Mr s_couple here... I never have to. When I was younger, there was never an instance when I had to do that. After marriage, if I can't cum, I tell my wife that and we're all OK with it. The purpose of us having sex or making love is not just to make me cum. It's for us to be closer as a couple and sometimes to make her cum. There were multiple instances where she used me as a sex toy because she was horny and I wasn't... The last one just happened last week. LOL...
  12. Wife uses real first name, husband uses unpublicized middle name. We will never share our last name. No one can ever Google us if we use these names (we checked it already). Husband's first name is unique enough that it is quite possible for someone to find him if he/she is really into it. Our last name is less unique, but not that common either in Illinois.
  13. We're still reading The Swinger Manual diligently. For now, both of us (especially Mrs s_couple) want to go to an on-premise club for our first experience. Once we're there, we definitely want to play with each other while being watched by other participants at the very least. That will get our feet wet and we won't be just passive by-standers. As for playing with others on our first visit, we're still undecided. Mr s_couple isn't sure his equipment will cooperate because of anxiety if he has to play with another lady on our first visit. We think we will be open to it if there's no "malfunction" though.
  14. Mr s_couple thinks it is very sexy to see Mrs s_couple play with another guy bareback and cum inside her. That's one of his top fantasies. In reality, though, we agree that safer is better. We just finished summarizing our activity limitations (about 5) and one of them is no bareback unless the couple we play with can produce a very recent STD free certificate. That's probably impossible for on-premise play, but we think it's very doable for private encounters.
  15. We talked again about this and it seems that we are now leaning toward going to an on-premise club... problem is we know nothing much about it. From this forum, our understanding is that on-premise club means: 1. At some point, everyone will shed their clothes 2. People will engage in sexual activities there 3. Some clubs have private, semi-private, and/or open/orgy rooms Are they all correct? We also have questions: 1. Is it OK if we just look around and watch the activities in the beginning and don't even take off our clothes? Or are we going to be limited in the common area unless we at least shed our clothes? 2. If we decide to go to a semi-private room and have sex with each other, will people ask to get involved in the middle or will they wait until we're done and then ask? 3. It seems that every club organizers will want to talk to us before we purchase a ticket... what is this conversation all about? Is it like an interview? Is it a casual chat to inform us about the rules and an overview of the club? Should we prepare something before the talk with the host(s)? 4. What should we do in the first 30-60 minutes of our arrival when we don't know anyone? We aren't shy about talking to people, but we're not social butterflies who can just approach some strangers and initiate conversations. 5. Should we get a tour outside of party hours or during? Thanks!