• Rank
    Active Contributor

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    married couple

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    ngtytxcpl
  1. I Dito what everyone else has said, I went through the same rollercoaster of emotions the first couple of times i watched her with another man. it's pretty normal. Mostly a lot of guilt issues that I had. Finally accept myself for what I like and am and life is much better lol. A lot of difference for him in the fantasy of it and the reality happening right in front of you. It's going to take a lot of communication on both your parts and brutal honesty. (a lot of people swear to be honest and they do try. But it's hard to do. Most people fudge a little.) Good luck
  2. Yep, sorry but it's over for you. Someone close to me is a JW and i'm sure it would be.... well.... no.. unh uh.. nope. Anyone that ignores birthdays and Christmas just isn't gonna go there. But she gets around that by just giving you things at odd moments...
  3. We have gone with friends. Had a BLAST. The other couples there were having more fun watching us than the dancers and the manager only had to get on us twice lol
  4. Well my thinking on this is a professional would be someone that has a state (or government) issued license that they can take away from you if you screw up somehow, but I feel that anything that I get paid to do makes me a "professional" don't you? Then again I may just be warped.
  5. I really can't go the shaved route myself. Tried it once and like a lot of guys on here it was sheer torture. Though I do keep it closely trimmed.
  6. 11 yrs for us and I love her more and more each day! Love ya Babe!!
  7. But I wouldn't suggest "Springin" it on her. It's best to be up front and talk to her about it. She might get really upset at ya. Don't want that. DnH
  8. We have found that being open and honest about it generally works the best for us. If we're with a couple we really like and seem to click with we just tell them straight out that we like them. Keeps them from wondering what is going on. And if we would like to play we again just come out and say it. Seems that you can dance around the subject all night long sometimes and not say anything for fear of upsetting the other couple. Life is just too short for all that dancing. Just try to be as tactful as you can. As far as playing on a first date in a vanilla atmosphere goes. We really don't like to do that in that type of environment. People tend to look at ya kinda weird. Just our .2 worth DnH
  9. Dang Curiousagain, I'm gonna print that out! Too bad your in Tenn and were in TX. To us you sound like the holy grail in a world of single men who are just full of crap! D
  10. We tried this once and it turned out to be a really bad idea. We had really hot sex afterwards, but i also had a problem with it. Wanted her to not do that again. Well it ended up continuing behind my back for awhile. Im Not saying that I was an angel either during this time. We did pull it together but had to cease all activity for three years and really concentrate on each other and our marriage. Thank God were still together and stronger that ever. Just started out too fast and it got away from us. Breaking all our own rules. Not a good idea. Now nothing happens without the other being there. So keep the communication open, Honesty, brutal honesty and treasure your marriage. It's the only important thing. Good luck, love each other and have fun.
  11. We made one with a male friend of ours, and God I love watching it over and over and over.....LOL