• Occupation
    none yet

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    littlebit
  • Favorite Club(s)
    SLS

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I keep thinking that I'm the odd ball. I can certainly flex my KC muscles along with the best of em. But, when it cums to multiples...NO! Not even a possibility for this Once is Always Enough kinda girl! I might be blessed again someday with more than one a night but so far even that occurring seems remote. I have had as many as 9 orgasms in a 24 hour period, but that was because it was the first time i had been awakened to my purest form of sexuality (by second husband) at last; and was only able to follow up a few years later with about 3. It's strange that when you have this lust in you for a certain someone, it tends to bring out the female pig (who's orgasms last for a half an hour) in us all, huh ladies? Miss Piggy?...lol
  2. Yeah, it's a good thing i don't belong to "the watercooler club" cause knowing how i am i'd porbably blurt out something stupid/dumb like, "Thank heavens i didn't have my pictures on there yet...lol"! Oops, that might get them thinking, without really knowing whether it's true or not!....lol Like your new quote btw! littlebit54
  3. I think you're right M & M! It would seem as if the lifestyle if being used in a lot more areas of the media, lately. I guess i hope that what they say about there being "no such thing as bad press", is true...don't you? littlebit54
  4. I just happened to think about the old nerf balls they used to sell. Did any of you guys ever use them for anything besides playing catch?
  5. Wow, Miss Piggy... I just wonder if anyone ever tried to make a cucumber into a vagina...that might be interesting huh? Maybe a little too cool, though?
  6. Me! Me! Me! Hand held up... That's me. I'm reading this board as a not quite swinger but not quite against being one kina sorta someday maybe You're so right curiousagain. This is so much more than a board about swinging it's about personal choices, and how and why we make them; and how they affect our lives. I also think i'm not the only one who came/comes here to learn. Perhaps, others just learned faster than i did; and/or got all the help they needed without having to actually post about it. When i first remember hearing about swingers (way back when) it was called swapping, i will be the first to admit the idea held little appeal for me. It was just an alternate lifesyle that i couldn't begin to imagine. But, in those days, there were so many reasons not to consider it that i guess i blew it off as just an excuse to cheat with permission. Oh, who wrong can you be? I guess in my place, ignorance was not bliss! You live and you learn and if you're not learning, what's the point of living? littlebit-happy-2-b-living & still-learning jeanne
  7. If you don't put on a clean one what's the point of wearing one at all? Hopefully you buy in bulk...lol littlebit
  8. My b/f and i just had this discussion last week. If i go out with a "sexsitter" he will be gloved; or no action other than a b/j. My b/f used one the other night, but only for the staying power of those "special" Trojans. Otherwise he's perfectly happy and more than welcome to go skin to skin...I do not care for them, but; when it's necessary it's necessary! littlebit54
  9. Mrs Spoomonkey Actually, because of my problems back then with the horrid pain of cramps and the endometriosis factor, most of the time, my flow was never that heavy; (usually only lasted three days at the most); and I found that the member entering also pushed it back up inside me most of the time anyway. On the rare occasions when I was flowing heavy there was no way I would have let him get near me, I just didn't want to take a chance that I might have to see the mess! But, I guess I was lucky at those unlucky times of month since that husband didn't mind, at all; and it was very helpful to me at that time, too. There was nothing like an orgasm or two to stop those cramps dead in their tracks (no pun intended...lol)
  10. Good question Hotcouple. My second husband used to always say he would like to get his "red wings" (as he called it). But, I'm like Mr. Spoomonkey only a bit more "squeamish" even than him and so never allowed him to indulge that wish! I guess it cums from being taught that if it smells bad, DO NOT EAT IT However, having sex at that time (no longer an option now) was always very nice as in naturally more lubed and also at that time (sometimes) more horny than usual! Not to mention the fact that since i suffered from debilitating cramps/premenstrual pain (caused by endometriosis) it was somewhat of a relief for that problem, as well... But to each his own is my motto!
  11. But still...If you choose not to practice safe sex, that's your choice. Just don't be surprised if a "14 day old certification" just isn't that much of a guarantee of cleanliness. Just my .02 worth of opinion. littlebit54
  12. Yes! Another honest person. I'm curious though, has anyone ever turned you down flat after finding out that you were infected? I have had one lover (who knew) and we practiced safe sex and as far as I know (or him either) he isn't infected. Neither one of us even suggested that he use a condom during oral sex (me to him); so, I'm wondering if you don't have both types, it's safe to have unprotected oral sex? I also know that I was diagnosed with MS (a few years later) and since then, am always wondering if the genital herpes was misdiagnosed...hum? Possible or improbable? Not that I care, even if I don't actually have genital herpes, I'll keep practicing safe sex, because I could get something worse and I don't need that, for sure!
  13. I don't seem to fit in any of the categories either. I voted married twice; but i could have voted living together, never married. That's the one i should have picked, because those two marriages were a long time ago and in the scheme of my life now; very irrelevant. The only good things i got from those marriages were my two sons (so irrelevant might be too harsh a word). My first husband was an emotionally barren wasteland. My second husband was just a plain old fashioned womanizing cheater. I told him if he ever wanted another woman, all he had to do was tell me, first. I would have understood and maybe we would still be together. But, instead he chose to sneak and be deceitful and kill my trust and love for him with his double standards of who can and who can't cheat! My son's are both a priceless treasure to me; and if i could go back and change things, i would only try and introduce their father's to the lifestyle...lol I've been living with my current S/O for 20 years in October. He's the kinkiest one of all (so far). But, whether or not i could ever talk him into (either one or both of us) getting into swinging is probably why i am on here in the first place. I want to learn all about people in the lifestyle before i ever approach him about that first big step. littlebit54
  14. Yes, you are so right about honesty and the fact that the biggest problem is those who have it and just don't know or that have something else and don't realize it either. What really bugs me is that I have no idea when or how I got it. That's what makes me think I was born with it; or the chickenpox vaccine I got, as a child, did a number on me. It really doesn't bother me often enough to really complain. It's just that some people have no idea; or refuse to believe that having a cold sore during cunnilingus can also infect a woman or a man during fellatio. That is why I studied up on it. It's strange but I have never (knock on wood) had a cold sore. Go figure! So, this couple you were with this past weekend were also infected? That is the ideal situation to be in, imho. However, even if I was with someone that knew they had it, too, I would still rather use protection. That's just the way I am anyway. Better to not stack the deck against myself...huh? That is why I posted that thread on female condoms. I am going to have to get some and see what they are like. That way, during intercourse (at least) I would know I was protected against whatever else is out there. The oral is not a problem for me under any circumstances. Like you said, there's not as much chance of contacting most STDs that way, anyway! Besides, I do like to give a good bj and no matter what Sue says, it's not the same with a condom...lol
  15. Now that's me too, didn't respond to the poll. Thank you for your post rduelist. I was diagnosed in 1987 with genital herpes; and you are so right about the stigma attached to it, being the worst symptom. After i was diagnosed; and mcuh later got a computer, i went online to find out as much about it as i could (know your enemy). I was amazed at the number of people responding to the (supposedly honest and quite anonymous ) poll that had never even had sex; and yet had an STD! Even a nun had it. Now if you can't trust what a nun says, who can you believe? Now i'm not foolish; and i know that not all nuns are virgins, but she said she was. Also, you're right about something else. I'm an older person; and haven't been with hundreds of partners so you can't judge this book by it's cover. My S/O of almost twenty years has never ever even had that first outbreak, and neither have any of the others ever told me (before i knew, but actually probably had it) that they got it from me, either. I really believe that i had it as a youngster; and at the time...(50s) they didn't know of it's exsistance or never gave it a thought that someone (a very young virgin) could have contacted an STD!!! That's one of the reasons that i haven't even had that first experience in the lifestyle and may never do so. I find that no matter how honest you might be with a prospective partner (some) they prefer not to take the chance. Well, let me say this. There are far worse diseases than herpes. Like HPV! You can actually get cervical cancers from those nasty little warts. I have read it in various places that people that have herpes and there are so many strains (6 at least) are far less prone to cancers...go figure. BTW, i also have MS, which has also been linked to one of the herpes strains. It is a mild case and since i was diagnosed in 1995, i haven't (knock on wood) had anymore symptoms. That's one of the reasons i got interested in West Wing...lol Also, with genital herpes (or at least i have found) and MS too, stress is a big factor linked to occurances of symptoms or lack thereof. So, just knowing how someone will likely react when i tell them, could set me off with the less than comfortable and expensive to medicate--symptoms... It feels so good to get this off my chest. Thank you again for your honesty which opened the door to mine!! littlebit54