• Swinging Experience
    Fourteen years
  • Anniversary
    21 Sep 03

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    Newmajor00

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I concur with the previous comments. For your consideration, both my wife and I admit we are often overly theatrical when playing with others. Only the best for our guests...
  2. After review of the play, I suppose I'd rather take the P-block than have her suffer through "taking one for the team". I don't speak for Mr Sun, but that would have been my advice. There's always another playtime...
  3. enjoyed the chat tonight

4. Sure does. Troopers are required to hit the "Tail" on a regular schedule to get some tail.
  5. Give it a day or two, then send them a note. Say you had a great time, but be non committal about a follow on get together. Let them be the ones to suggest it (or not) in a reply back to you.
  6. You could write a well crafted certification on SLS, rather than email them directly.
  7. My wife and I have a terrific relationship, both in and out of the bedroom. The sex is absolutely wonderful. We also occasionally enjoy a little swinging from time to time. We go to clubs a few times a year, but mostly we play with a small, select group of friends. We have always only gotten together with one couple at a time. Recently, we decided to invite several couples to meet all at once. They were all people we knew, but had never met each other. Annette and I made arrangements for everyone to gather at Connie and Dave’s place, as it was large enough, secluded, and had a large outdoor hot tub. They said they would be delighted to co-host. We also invited Ken and Carla, who lived several hours away, and our friend Mike and his new girlfriend, whom we had not met before. Ken and Carla arrived late Friday night. Even after a long drive, they were horny and ready to start fooling around. Carla is in her early twenties, pretty and petite. She looks very much like Winona Ryder. She has milk white skin and jet black hair, with red highlights. Ken is a good looking, well built thirty year old with a shaved head and goatee. Like me, he’s kinda on the furry side. Annette, or Anne, as she prefers, is a gorgeous brunette. She’s tall and thin, with long legs that I love to have wrapped around me. I helped Ken bring up their bags, while Anne and Carla chatted about the drive over. Anne, as is her habit at home, was deliciously naked. I had put on a pair of shorts to go outside. I asked them to have a seat and relax while I went in the kitchen to make a few light drinks. A few moments later I heard giggling and murmuring, and glanced back to see what was happening. Ken and Carla both had an arm around Anne’s slim waist, and were both nuzzling and licking her erect nipples. Ken was also reaching with his free hand to lift up Carla’s very short skirt. I was pleased to notice she had no panties. I hurried with the drinks, kicked off my shorts, and joined them. They broke apart long enough to accept the glasses and set them aside after taking a few sips. Carla slipped out of her clothes, while her husband leaned forward and thrust his tongue in my wife’s shaven pussy. Realizing the angle was difficult for him, Anne stepped up onto the sofa, and straddled his face. Carla tried to get her tongue into Anne from behind, but finding that a little too hard to do for now, turned toward my stiffening cock, and invited me into her open mouth. Anne leaned over to kiss me, and we battled tongues while our guests gave us great head. Anne started to moan from Ken’s busy tongue, and Carla was driving me to an early orgasm. Not wanting to come too soon, I pulled away from Carla’s sweet lips and lay on the floor. Carla followed; turning to plant her own shaved pussy over my mouth, as she resumed sucking my cock. Her lips still felt terrific, but now I could distract myself by licking her and trying to make her come, too. Anne is very vocal during sex, and I’m sure the neighbors could hear her moaning and crying out loudly as she came. My sweetie pushed away from Ken and began pulling off his clothing to get at his cock. I could see her, by glancing upward, swallowing his long, hard shaft. Ken groaned with pleasure. Both girls were making sucking and whimpering noises, adding to the excitement. This went on for a few minutes, until I could feel and hear Carla coming. As she shuddered on top of me, I let myself go, feeling a wave of intense pleasure wash through me, and releasing a flood of come in Carla’s mouth. While Carla cleaned me up with her lips and tongue, Ken whispered to Anne he was about to give her taste, too. Carla and I both rolled on our sides to watch. Ken, with one hand gently cradling Anne’s head, looked towards the ceiling and thrust his hips forward. Anne grasped his cock in one hand and feverishly bobbed her mouth on him as spurts of come painted her lips and cheeks. Ken staggered slightly as Anne licked the drops from the tip of his cock. Carla rose to her knees and joined her, licking the come from my Darling’s face. Both women then took turns licking and sucking Ken’s softening cock. He didn’t stay soft long. With his meat once again rock hard, the girls kissed it and smiled seductively at him. Then they both turned on me, playfully fighting over my semi hard prick. I leaned back and put my hands behind my head, and nodded to Ken. Both women had their lovely bottoms facing him, and he dropped to his knees behind them. First he wet the fingers of both hands in their very moist pussies, then he rubbed a little of it on his prick and lined up behind his wife. Carla moaned with pleasure and wrested my cock from Anne, who lowered her head to lick my shaft and balls. Ken fucked his wife for a moment before withdrawing, and sidestepped behind Anne. Now she took control of my cock as Ken slid his dick into her tight pussy from behind. Anne squealed in delight, feeling two hard cocks in her. Carla licked my cock and balls a few more times, then scooted beneath Anne, to lick her husbands’ shaft as it pistoned in and out of my wife. Anne alternated between my cock and Carla’s pussy. I moved so I could see that Carla was doing the same to Anne and Ken. I maneuvered around on my side to get my dick close to Carla’s wet pussy. Anne helped guide me in, and soon Ken and I were fucking each other’s wife as they pleasured each other with their tongues. Having come not too long ago, he and I were able to keep up a steady rhythm long enough to make both girls climax again, twice each. Sensing Anne’s arms were getting tired, and Carla had been down a long time, too, we let the girls up to rest. I picked up the heavy quilt from the floor, and spread it on the dining room table, and invited the girls to lie back on it, as they had done many times in the past. I went back to fucking Carla, and playing with her nipples, and Ken did the same to Anne. Both women have large, erect nipples that they love having attention lavished on. I was starting to feel a little sleepy, and very close to coming. I nudged Ken and indicated I wanted to switch. He gladly moved over, giving me back my lovely wife, and fell in between the spread thighs of his own. I embraced Anne and kissed her as my hard cock pushed into her still tight pussy. Ken and I are both pretty well hung guys, but the girls “exercise” their pussy muscles a lot. Anne began yelling and crying out, and that was all it took for me to flood her soft, warm pussy with my come. We cuddled a bit while our guests completed their own lovemaking. It was late, everyone was ready for bed, and we had a busy day the next day, so we headed to our own room after seeing our friends to the guest bedroom. Anne and I fell asleep in each other’s arms. We slept in late, showered, had breakfast, and got ready for the day, all the while naked, with some playful grabbing and occasional licking, sucking and fucking. I called Mike, to make sure he was still on for tonight. He was, and said even though this was his girlfriends’ first time, she was excited and looking forward to this evening. He had showed her some pictures of us together (with his ex), and she thought we were an attractive couple. We were dressed by the time Mike showed up a little after one. His girlfriend, Rachel, was a pretty blonde, late twenties, and dressed a casual/sexy way like Carla and Anne. She smiled approvingly at everyone as Mike and I made introductions. The women all exchanged knowing glances, as well. Mike is also in his late twenties, and Anne and Carla both thought him handsome and well built (we have video, too). After a bit of small talk, and loading overnight bags, I called Connie and Dave to tell them we were on our way, and eagerly left. Ken has a large crew cab truck, and we all went together in that. Ken drove, with Carla and Anne up front, and Mike and I sat in the back, with Rachel between us. On the hour-long trip, the two girls up front were teasing Ken, flashing passing trucks, and generally making everyone very hot and excited. Trying to gauge Rachel’s reaction, they even took turns going down on Ken as he tried to drive straight. This caused Mike and I to get hard, and though we couldn’t see what they were doing, we could hear them sucking his cock. Rachel started to rub Mike’s cock through his jeans, and soon, tentatively reached over and rubbed mine, too. I just smiled at her and sighed. After a few wrong turns, we arrived before four at Connie and Dave’s house. It’s situated back from a rural road, and screened from neighbors by thick trees. Connie greeted us out front as we pulled up. She had on an open, short kimono, with nothing underneath. She had had a glass of wine or two, and was clearly excited to meet old and new friends. Connie is in her early forties, with a body twenty years younger. Her long blonde hair comes down to frame a very large, very shapely pair of tits. Once again, she is also quite pretty, leggy and slim-waisted. Her husband, Dave was out back, nude, starting the gas grill. He’s also early forties, blond, and has kept in shape. He’s also the longhair of the bunch, since Ken shaves his head and Mike and I both sport military haircuts. We made the introductions again, and the guys helped Dave with readying beer and steaks while the women shed their clothing and settled in the large out door hot tub on the deck nearby. The rest of us guys got rid of our clothes, too. The girls played with each other, and included Rachel, too. As we cooked the steaks and admired the beautiful women, I couldn’t help but mention to the other men that Rachel seemed comfortable, and seemed to have some experience with other girls. Mike confirmed this, and mentioned she loves to give a great blowjob, too. This touched off a good natured debate on each man’s opinion of his own and the others men’s wives’ oral talents. I was able to speak with some authority on three of the women, while all three of the other men had very flattering compliments on my wife’s mouth. (I shared their comments with her later, which she appreciated very much.) The steaks done, we all sat at the picnic table and ate. The table was meant for six, but we didn’t mind the closeness, especially since everyone was nude. Considering the later activity, it was a fairly normal meal. We ate at a leisurely pace, laughing and telling stories. I was enjoying the scenery, four terrific pairs of tits on four beautiful women. When the main course was finished, Connie brought out a fruit salad for dessert. No one seemed to want to get too full, so we nibbled at it as we cleared the table. Dave was clearing the last few cuts of meat off the grill when Connie went over and kissed him, telling him the steaks were great. Then she sank to her knees and took his cock into her mouth as a special thank you. Anne smiled at me, winked, and rose from the table and approached Connie and Dave. She, too, kissed Dave and thanked him for the meal. Then she knelt beside Connie, and took Dave’s cock from his wife and began sucking it. Mike looked at Carla and Rachel, and asked if they enjoyed the meal, too. He motioned with his head toward Dave, and the two young beauties joined Anne, treating Dave to four eager mouths on his hard cock. Mike, Ken and I leaned back and enjoyed the show. Mike was especially pleased that Rachel had joined in without hesitation. I moved the last few items off the picnic table, and told my two companions we should thank our hostess for the dessert. Grinning, we approached the four lovely cocksuckers and gently laid hold of Connie by her shoulders. Surprised, she willingly followed our lead to the picnic table, where we helped her to lie down. I got my face between her thighs first, which she quickly spread for me when she realized what I had in mind. Mike and Ken sat across from each other and began working on her full breasts with mouths and tongues. I kept at her long enough to bring her close to, but not quite to orgasm. I pulled away and switched places with Mike, who resumed sucking Connie’s pussy before she had stopped moaning. Mike made her come in about two minutes. As she writhed on the table, Ken stood and knelt on the bench, offering his cock to her mouth. Connie grabbed him and slurped him in. With her other hand she reached for my cock, pulling it towards her face. I stood where she could alternate between sucking both cocks, and glanced over my shoulder to where the other women were devouring Dave. He was still standing there with his head thrown back, spatula in one hand. The other hand was entwined in Carla’s hair, as she was at the moment the one with his cock down her throat. Anne rose from her knees and joined us at the table She kissed me deeply, and stroked my cock as it slid across Connie’s lips. Mike stood and clasped Connie behind the knees and tugged her closer to the edge of the table. Anne saw he was about to stick his cock in her, and asked him to wait a second, and she would get him wet for her. Anne leaned down and bathed Mike’s cock in her saliva, then guided him into Connie’s open pussy. I wanted some, too, so I encouraged Anne to lean over and help Connie with Ken’s prick. As she bent over Connie, she climbed onto the seat, exposing her lovely bottom to me. I was already wet from Connie’s lips, so I slid into my wife’s tight pussy with little effort. Anne loves getting fucked from behind, especially when there’s another cock between her lips. Mike and I were just getting started on these two beauties when Ken’s cock exploded all over Connie and Anne. Both women managed to catch one or two spurts in their mouths, but most of it splashed on their faces, necks and tits. Dave came over to watch, with an arm around both Carla and Rachel’s shoulders. Each girl had shiny traces of his come on their lips and chins. Ken continued to pump his softening shaft between the two pairs of lips as Mike and I steadily pounded away at our two lovers. I tried to hold out longer than Mike, but lost the contest by half a minute, maybe because he is more than ten years younger, or had a little more to drink. No matter, all four of us guys were able to rise to the occasion several times an evening, with a short rest. As we disengaged from the pile on the table, Dave suggested we retire to the hot tub for a while. Anne and Connie had smears of come all over themselves, and decided they needed a rinse anyway. Not that a cum bath is a bad thing, I think my sweetie looks as beautiful drenched in semen as she does at any time. We settled in the large tub, alternating male and female. I was between Anne and Rachel, and Ken sat on the other side of Anne. My hands rested on the smooth thighs on either side of me, occasionally bumping into Dave and Mike’s hands as they wandered between Rachel and Anne’s parted legs. Touching and caressing gradually progressed toward more serious contact. We all started “sampling” each other. A few moments with one partner, then trading places and partners with someone else. Sometimes the couplings involved three, four, or more people. All four girls were bi, which made for many interesting combinations. I started by playing with Anne and Rachel’s nipples, while Mike and Dave played with their pussies. Ken busied himself with Connie and his wife. I was kissing Anne, and sometimes Rachel, when I pushed myself up onto the edge of the tub, exposing my now hard cock to them. Anne graciously shared my cock with her, allowing her to suck on me first. The pleasure was indescribable, having the two of them give me head. Both girls were standing now, and Mike and Dave took the opportunity to enter them from behind, Mike fucking Anne, and Dave slipping his dick into Rachel. I watched as moments later, they traded places, Anne accepting Dave’s cock in her pussy with a sigh of pleasure. I thought fucking sounded good right now, seeing how everyone else was enjoying it, so I slipped away from Anne and Rachel, and moved behind Connie. Connie turned to me and sat on the edge of the tub, spreading her legs for me. I fucked her for a few minutes, but stopped well short of coming. Connie was starting to buck her hips when I pulled out, But Mike was right there to take my place. I looked around and saw Rachel momentarily unoccupied. Dave was eating Carla’s pussy, and Ken and Anne were in a sixty-nine on the chaise lounge nearby. I took Rachel’s hand and led her to the edge of the deck by Ken and my wife. I sat down and helped Rachel lower her pussy over my cock. She too, was shaved, with just a small patch in the shape of a heart just above her clit. I held her bottom as she slid down my shaft to settle on my lap. As her pussy adjusted to me, she began bouncing on my cock. I tried to get her nipples in my mouth as her tits bounced in front of me. Anne was close enough to me that I could hold her hand. It was dark now, and a few dim lights made it possible to see the others having sex if we all stayed close. Though it was late summer, it was beginning to get cool. I could hear a few of the others making the sounds of orgasm, including my wife, and Rachel was showing signs she was about to, also. Rachel came hard, tossing her head back and forth and whipping her long blonde hair all around. As she rested on my lap, I ground my cock into her until I came, too. Not a lot, but enough that I could see it run out of her as she lifted herself of my cock. Anne took her place, and snuggled on my lap. Connie announced that since it was getting a little chilly, She was going inside to get the bedroom ready. Rachel went with her to help. Ken took advantage of the brief intermission to go inside and retrieve his video camera. We’ve filmed our fun with others before, and everyone was agreeable to capture some of this evening, too. Carla was still feeling exceptionally horny right then, and asked if we’d help her out, and give Ken something really hot to film when he got back. Of course we did, and under Carla’s direction, Dave lay on the deck, now covered with several seat cushions. Carla then straddled his lap and lowered her pussy onto his cock. She then asked Mike to get behind her and put a little lubrication on his hard dick. Mike understood what she wanted, and as soon as he was ready, gently pushed into her rear. Ken came back about then, looking pleasantly surprised. Anne and I watched him hurriedly set up his camera and tripod. Carla was just starting to go wild when he began filming. He directed me to move so she could get to my cock with her mouth, which I did. Carla’s mouth felt terrific, but Anne needed to help her get me completely hard. All the girls give fabulous blowjobs, but Anne can always get me hard, even when I’m tired like I was. Ken got some great footage of his wife enjoying three cocks. Ken even came into the picture to let her have four, as she sucked on both his and mine. Anne helped out, too, getting underneath Carla and sucking her nipples. Mike came first for the guys, though Carla had been coming several times over the last few minutes. Anne took over the camera as Ken took Mike’s place. Dave came, but stayed put, kissing her nipples until Ken added his own semen to Mike’s in his wife. As they untangled, Carla said she needed one more for the camera. She rolled over on the cushions and pulled me on top of her. While I fucked her, Anne came over to kiss me again, at the same time placing her pussy over Carla’s face. Carla ate my wife until she creamed, and though I didn’t come myself, I gave Carla another orgasm before pulling out. Dave then suggested we hit the shower downstairs before heading to the bedroom to see what Connie and Rachel were up to. Ten minutes later, our bodies all freshly clean again (four men and two women in one shower is quite a crowd) we headed upstairs. Ken was in the lead, and immediately brought the camera up as he entered the bedroom. On the bed was Connie in a sixty-nine with Rachel on top, feverishly licking each other’s pussies. Rachel glanced up long enough to ask what took us so long. The six newcomers watched the two women writhing and moaning on the bed. Before long, Anne and Carla joined them. They maneuvered into a daisy chain, all four women joined face to pussy in a circle. Some of us men knelt around the edge of the bed to watch close up and to occasionally caress and fondle the lovely female bodies. Watching the ladies was making all us men hard again, and Mike climbed on the bed, dangling his cock near Rachel’s face, hoping for a little cock sucking action. The rest of the men climbed on, too, wanting the same. Anne brought her face away from Connie’s pussy long enough to tell us that we’d had enough blowjobs already, and we weren’t getting anymore until we’d eaten our fair share of pussy. With feigned disappointment, we agreed, and the girls gleefully arranged themselves on the bed. Their heads were all together in the middle, knees up and spread towards the four corners of the bed. Connie asked Dave to put on a CD, something soft and sexy to fuck by. Anne said we had to each lick every one of them, so when the songs ended, we’d move one place to the left. I was already lapping at Connie before the music started. By using my fingers, as well as my tongue, she was shaking and coming before the song ended. Connie thanked me as I rolled left and came to rest between the shapely thighs of my own beautiful wife. For some reason, I glanced up, and noticed everyone was with his or her original partner. I shrugged and went to work on that sweet pussy I know so well. All the women were coming loudly within seconds, probably because no one knows better how to please a woman than her own lover. Anne screamed and pulled my ears for the full four or five minutes of that particular song. I gave my wife a quick kiss before moving to Rachel and placing her legs over my shoulders. Looking over Rachel’s flat belly and jiggling tits, I could see Ken directly across the bed from me. He’d had the bright idea of getting in a sixty-nine with Connie. Why not get a blowjob while eating pussy? Rachel loved having her pussy eaten. I’d put my whole mouth over her pussy, and rapidly buzz my tongue across her clit. It worked as well on her as it did on Anne. When this song ended, everybody was had reversed to get his cock in his woman’s mouth while he tongued her. Carla’s wet mouth felt good, just as her smooth pussy was a treat for my tongue. We kept up this game of “Musical Bed” long enough that we’d all gone around twice. I was fucking Connie’s mouth again when the last song on the CD ended. My face was absolutely soaked with pussy juice. Mike got up to pick out a new CD while the rest of us lounged about and talked among ourselves of the past hour. ; Dave asked if anyone needed a drink, and went downstairs to grab some beer and cokes. Ken followed to help. For the moment, I had all four women to myself. I managed to line them up, kneeling at the end of the bed, bottoms facing me. Starting with Carla, on the far left, I started pumping my cock into her. Mike had the music going now, and he came towards the bed. I pulled out of Carla and moved over to Connie, and Mike plugged Carla’s pussy with his cock. We heard Dave and Ken returning, so we sidestepped once more. I was now behind my beautiful wife, and wasted no time filling her tight, wet pussy with my hard cock. Ken helped himself to Rachel’s waiting slit. Dave was again banging Carla. Grunting and moaning filled the room. Watching and listening to all this sex was getting to me. Anne’s tight pussy has a magical way of milking an orgasm out of a man’s cock in no time. I thrust hard and groaned loudly, releasing my diminishing supply of come to flood her pussy. Anne climaxed, too. After she enjoyed her orgasm for a moment, she rolled over and commented that it was about time someone stick his cock in her. Surprised, I suddenly realized I had sample every other girl’s pussy that evening, but had neglected my own wife. Apparently so had the other three guys. Not wanting to be a selfish S.O.B., I moved aside and motioned one of the other guys to take his turn. Mike was at that very moment filling Connie with his seed, and turned to Dave, and nudged him. Promising Carla he’d be back to finish what he started, Dave hustled over to my prone wife and lightly lowered himself over her. Anne greedily grasped the hard cock hovering an inch from her hungry pussy and with an upward thrust of her hips, impaled herself on it. Dave thrust away with long, deep strokes. Anne clutched his butt with both hands and bucked her hips to meet each movement of his shaft. Ken had pretty much fucked Rachel silly by now, and stood off to the side of Dave, keeping his cock at the ready. I was seated on the bed near Anne’s head, watching Dave fuck my wife. I played with my half-mast erection, intending to give my wife another dicking soon. Carla crawled around me to Rachel, and soon the two were locked in a torrid sixty-nine beside me. Mike was also stroking his dick, getting ready to satisfy Anne. Anne was trying to get my cock into her mouth while Dave pounded her pussy. She managed to just barely get her lips around the head before I realized that to move closer would knock the other two beside me off the bed. Frustrated at being momentarily denied a mouthful of thick cock, she glanced over to Mike’s considerable meat. Her hand shot out and tugged his semi-ridged tool, still glistening wet with his and Connie’s juices. I moved back to the headboard, and Mike leaned over Anne’s open mouth, plunging his cock down her throat. Dave arched his back and filled her pussy with a low growl. He pulled out to make room for Ken, and promptly collapsed, exhausted, into a nearby chair. Ken positioned himself above Anne, and carefully pushed his thick cock into my darling wife’s welcoming pussy. Ken fucked her nice and slow, telling her he’s saved his load for her, but he wanted to make this last. I watched approvingly as the two large poles pleasured my Sweetie. Then the sight of Connie, seductively stalking across the bed, diverted my gaze. Staring pointedly at my cock, she asked if I’d fuck her if she got it hard again. Nodding, I placed one hand on the back of her head and guided her lips to my prick. Noisily, she attacked my rapidly stiffening cock, sucking it to rock hardness in moments. Quickly, she turned and sat down on my shaft. I held her hips and helped her bounce on my lap. Connie was facing away from me, leaning forward and supporting herself with her arms. Looking beneath her pendulous tits, swinging in rhythm to our thrusting, I saw Ken grimace as he pumped a substantial load of sperm into Anne. He rested a moment, watching Anne lavish attention on Mike’s cock. Ken’s softening cock slipped audibly from her almost satisfied peach. Anne’s excited moans and cries, muffled only by the cock in her mouth, grew louder as Mike pulled away. Mike now got between her widespread thighs and worked his saliva coated prick inside her. Anne threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply as he thrust into her. She broke the kiss after a moment when she sensed Ken nearby, waiting for one of her heavenly blowjobs. Ken somewhat blocked my view when Anne swallowed his prick, but by leaning slightly sideways, not only could I still see most of what they were doing to my wife, but also two heads, one blonde, one brunette, bobbing in Dave’s lap. By now, Connie’s cries competed with Anne’s and completely drowned out the music. Connie’s frenzied bucking made it difficult to keep my cock in her, so I gently lifted her up and rolled out from under her. Pulling her to her knees at the edge of the bed, her pussy was level with my stiff cock as I stood behind her. She hissed through clenched teeth as I re-entered her tight, wet hole. In this position, with her face near Anne’s, the two women shared Ken’s hardening penis between them. For several minutes, I hammered Connie forcefully, and was rewarded when she climaxed hard, collapsing and shuddering next to Mike and Anne. The cries and moans of two, very well fucked women, caused Mike to release his last reserves of come deep in Anne’s very wet pussy. When Connie fell forward, my cock sprang free. Mike saw this and grinned, moving aside and gesturing towards my wife’s slick, come soaked snatch. Ken moved away from Anne’s mouth, and Connie resumed devouring him with hers. I gathered my baby in my arms and let her settle on my thick, hard shaft. I spun and fell back on the bed to allow her to ride me, something she loves. My cock displaced the four loads of come in her pussy, causing it to flow out of her, across my hip, to puddle like a spilled margarita on the bed. She rode my cock for what seemed like a dreamy hour, until we both came, hard, together. We kissed deeply as my spasming cock tried to add its last few drops to her very full pussy. We collapsed together to rest. As we lay there, cuddling, we watched the others wind down, too. Rachel was facing Dave, straddling his lap, with his cock buried in her. Carla lay on the bed next to us and lazily sucked her husband’s cock as he sprawled across the top of the bed. Mike, displaying an excess of energy, had pulled Connie to the floor in a noisy sixty-nine. I was starting to doze when Mike and Connie finished, and Dave and Rachel got out of the chair and stretched. Obviously it was time for bed, the sleeping kind. Anne and I shared the left side of Connie and Dave’s huge bed with them, and the two younger couples retired to the Queen size one in the guest room next door. We drifted off to the soft, muted sound of one last good night fuck next door. We woke refreshed, if not slightly sore, from a truly wonderful evening and a long nights sleep. Dave and I lay on the bed for a bit, relaxing, as our wives rose to head for the shower. I noticed both women looked like they had doughnut glazing on them, from all the dried come coating their lovely bodies. After a moment, I asked why two guys were laying naked in bed together when two hot babes were naked in the shower. We rolled out on opposite sides and went to join them, after first looking in on the other two couples, still snoozing away. We felt up our wives with hands and soap, but otherwise left them alone, as I’m sure my stomach wasn’t the only one growling. We dried off and headed to the kitchen, getting a sleepy wave from Carla as we passed the guest room on our way downstairs. Our first need was coffee, which Connie promptly started. We chatted about the previous evenings adventures as it brewed. Dave sliced bagels while Connie cut up a cantaloupe and honeydew. We heard the shower running upstairs just before the coffee maker finished. Dave brought Anne the first cup, which she sipped gratefully. I sat across the breakfast nook from my wife and munched a bagel as I dumped plenty of sugar and creamer in my coffee. Connie came over with a plate and asked if I would like some melon. I said of course, and leaned forward and suckled on hers, rather than the fruit. She held my head and moaned appreciatively. I played with her nipples with my teeth and tongue. Connie sat and was rubbing her pussy on my thigh when the other two couples trooped downstairs to join us. Ken looked at me and told Dave he liked what he saw on the menu. Connie reluctantly broke away to help get coffee for the other guests. I gave up my seat to Carla, and Rachel took the empty chair at the end of the small table. The conversation got livelier as the coffee perked us up, and everyone relived the night before. Ken was passing around his camera for all to view the hour of footage he had captured. As the conversation flowed, we began to get playful again. Anne began to idly stroke Mike’s hardening cock as he leaned against the wall beside her. I played with both Carla and Rachel’s tits as I stood between them. We watched with growing interest as Anne leaned over and engulfed Mike’s penis in her mouth and lazily started giving him a blowjob. Observing this made me and my two companions excited. Both girls looked up at me and grinned, then both heads moved towards my cock at the same time. I winced at the sound of their foreheads colliding, and both women drew back, hands to their heads, giggling. Carla recovered first, and much to my relief, promptly put her soft lips over the head of my dick. Rachel slid to the floor beside me, and nudged Carla to turn on the bench and spread her thighs to her tongue. Dave started to approach Rachel in her inviting position, but Connie stopped him, and taking both he and Ken by the hand, led them to the living room, where she directed them to take turns eating her pussy and fucking her mouth. Both Carla and Anne were moaning pleasurably around our cocks. Mike and I were both in heaven. He held out his cup to me, and I took it and set it down, so as not to spill it. He turned towards my wife and gently placed both hands on the back of her head. Anne’s blowjob turned from slow and gentle, to fast and super sluttish. She kept making eye contact with me, smiling as she gobbled my friend’s cock. Carla took that as her cue to turn up the heat on me. She had one hand guiding my dick between her lips, and the other pressing Rachel’s head firmly into her crotch. Anne and Carla have a friendly “head queen” competition that’s been going on since they met, each seeing who could make their man come first. I on the other hand, wanted to outlast Mike this time. Besides, coming second would give my sweetheart a small, but tasty victory Carla sucked and played with my dick expertly, and I had to think things like work and paying bills to keep from giving her a pearly white fluoride treatment before Mike gave up. He and I looked at each other, smiling through gritted teeth, as each of us tried hard to withstand the oral ministrations of two beautiful, talented women. Suddenly, Mike stiffened and his eyes rolled back. The corners of my wife’s mouth turned up in a triumphant smile as his cream filled her mouth. Some of it gushed past her open lips, and cascaded down her chin. He came not a moment too soon, as I followed seconds behind, flooding Carla’s throat. Both girls made a big show of lapping up all the come off our cocks. The two girls looked across the table at each other, and spied the icing on each other’s faces. They leaned over the tabletop and licked each other clean. Rachel came up for air about then. Carla and I kissed briefly, tasting slightly salty, before she departed for the living room. Mike and I seated ourselves across from each other at the table, and pulled the girls to sitting positions in front of us. I went down on Rachel, and Mike dipped his head between my wife’s thighs. Rachel sighed as my tongue touched her soft folds, already wet and dewy with anticipation. Mike and I breakfasted on two hot pussies, as sounds of sex drifted in from the other room. Anne and Rachel climaxed several times before Mike and I stopped and moved them around to the end of the table. Standing shoulder to shoulder, Mike and I pushed our revived cocks into each other’s woman pussy. Though I enjoyed fucking Rachel, I was ready to have Anne back. I pulled out and stepped back, offering Mike his girlfriend. She welcomed his prick into her, and I pulled Anne to me and thrust my cock into her wet pussy. We fucked slow and lovingly, until the come welled up inside me and spurted deep into her pussy. We rested beside Mike and Rachel, who had also finished. The others finished fucking in the other room and rejoined us. We finally finished breakfast, and gathered our clothing and other belongings. We made plans to get together again in the near future. The ride back to our place took an extra hour, as we stopped once to have a little orgy in the back of the pickup. That was the end of our swinging for that weekend. After everyone went home, Anne and I curled up together and took a nap. We have plans next month to take our friends with us to the swingers club we belong to. That should be an equally exciting adventure.
  8. Yeah, holding each other afterwards. We will do anything with others that we do with each other, even kissing. After sex with others we'll lay back and ebjoy the feeling, talk, or rest up for the next bout. Cuddling afterwards is something reserved only with each other.
  9. We've found ourselves in this situation recently. Mrs. NM had suspected a co-worker was a swinger, which was confirmed when we ran into he and his wife at a local swing club. Mrs. NM is concerned about the "Never at work" rule, but seems genuinely interested in socializing with them. The challenge is to keep socializing from becoming sex, and therefore uncomfortable at work. I am less concerned than she because she only interacts infrequently with him at work. The other couple seems very secure and committed to one another, and all four of us got along very well at the club. Though they work at the same place, we live about an hour apart. We've been invited to dinner/boating with them. I'm more inclined to think of the adage "don't s*** where you eat" to apply more to cheating vanilla spouses or romantically involved couples at work. Getting caught or breaking up creates unacceptable drama in the workplace. Our swinging style separates sex from romance, and we always (and only) play as a couple. I'm not seeing the harm in occasional social sex between co-workers in this context.
  10. Oh, yeah. I'm the same way, a klutz at "dalking dirty". I'm just not comfortable doing a 180 from "the Gentleman" to "the Caveman". My best defense is to keep my mouth busy. Mrs. NM, on the other hand, is extremely vocal during sex with everyone. A huge turn on for anyone within earshot!
  11. My guess is it's a "Social" filter they are applying towards potential couples.
  12. Gentleman out of the bedroom..... Caveman in the bedroom! Caveman Good!
  13. Nope, the Monogamous Swinging course of action wouldn't work for us. We met a very nice couple once that wanted to form an exclusive relationship for various reasons. We had to decline. We have too many close couples we enjoy having sex with to limit it to just one.