About ChloeandHubby

• Rank
    Contributor
  • Birthday 09/02/1968

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple, she bi, he str8
  • Interests
    Wining & dining,entertaining, tae-bo, thai food, walking, pole dancing, swimming, the arts, music, friends & family, nature.
  • Occupation
    Self employed

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    ChloeandHubby
  1. Have a Happy Birthday and have fun

2. Keep an old towel specifically for that time of the month. The trick is to soak the towel straight away in cold water. When blood drys it stain. A few squirts of vanish should do the trick. If its a white towel you can always bleach it every so often. My periods aren't heavy so most of it stays on hubbys "member" anyway. A vibrator held on the clit enhances the whole "time of the month" thing. The intense contractions you have with orgasms help the uterus to clean out which is all in all not a bad idea. I don't allow him hubby to go down on me (just don't feel comfy with his head being so close to yucky woman stuff) but I will go down on him. The lady of the couple who we play with has her monthlies the same time as I do, so when we get together there are never any issues of "sorry its that time of the month" Jeesh, what a topic! :rollseyes
  3. Are there actually couples out there that are happy for the guy just to sit and watch? We would never agree to an experience if my man could not play along. We are running into couples at the moment that have this policy and we wonder if it does not cause some resentment eventually? (for the guy anyway, when he watches his partner having all the fun)
  4. Chloe: We had an interesting experience a few years ago in response to an ad that we replied to. The other woman of other couple phoned me on my mobile and we had a lengthy chat about the lifestyle, her/mine bisexuality etc..Boy was I floored when she said "if we play, we can kiss but you can't kiss my husband and I won't kiss yours" Needless to say I cut the conversation very short there after. It smacks of double standards to me, I mean what if I really wanted to kiss her husband or my hub wanted to kiss her in the heat of the momenttttt facelick Deep french kissing is just soooooo sexy, we really love it with the right mood/couple. yum
  5. So agree with you hot blonde. We avoid people like that like the plaque. We don't want to be around when the shit "hits the fan" and "unknowing" husbands and wives come looking for us..or worse yet a legal suit "claiming" alienation of affection and we only swung with their partners and had no idea! No thanks, its committed couples or nothing happens ~ not even an email or phone call!
  6. Giving a cut cock a bj is much much better than uncut. Smmoth and hard under the lips - way more attractive too look at....my son is cicrumsized like his dad (so no worries about about looking "different") and we prefer cirucmsizion from a hygienic point. Just my opinion facelick
  7. Hi there cute, I have read all the posts from the first message and my heart really goes out to you. Swinging takes a relationship to another level and not setting paramters to you and your partners pleasure can be detrimental. It should never ever be used as a "scorecard" of you got 2 "f**ks" and I did not even get any etc etc..If resentment has crept in either take a good hard look at swinging and what you both want out of it or call it a day (and really mean it), thereafter talk, talk and talk some more....remember he/she is the most special person in your life and nothing or nobody should ever jeopardise that. good luck, Chloe.