Swingers Board Addict
  • Birthday February 16

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    happily, ecstatically married
  • Interests
    Sex and lots of it!!!!!

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. When there's time, multiple times a day. When life gets too busy? At least once a day. And yes, I do include masturbation.
  2. Kissing is so important to us.We revised our profile to reflect that after meeting a couple and finding out after we felt some attraction that they have a no kissing rule.We ended up not playing with them because of it.I just can not see NOT kissing...I love it. facelick Truth is,you only make love with your spouse.If the simple, sensual act of kissing is going to be all it takes to confuse that boundary...that is unfortunate. However, I digress...we always respect people's boundaries, of course.But, won't play with people who have this rule.
  3. We re-did our profile,because we realize no one even reads it. Nine times out of 10, lately, we've had to repeat ourselves anyway!! They see the pic, and write. Simple as that. Ahhh, superficiality.
  4. Point blank: Beauty is most definitely in the eye of the beholder.
  5. I have often times commented that the thicker ladies get a lot more play/attention than women who are my size.Hubby is real picky about who he'll play with and hence has only played with women who reflect something along the lines of my body type.Again, we get A LOT of compliments and a few touches, but it's like we are admired from afar,so to speak.For the most part,whenever anything has ever happened,I've initiated the conversations and made the moves.There have been exceptions, but not many.I actually like woman who have some meat on their bones, I just don't like really overweight ladies.But, as I said, there's someone for everyone! Something else you all might find interesting and sexy too:{I hope I can put this here} I was just browsing SLS and came across a website there...http://www.iEVW.com There are some really beautiful ladies on this site.
  6. I am so glad I found this thread, I was thinking something similar just this a.m. It's a bit different for us, I am a size 3-5 depending on how the clothes are made and I'm petite,and have the J.Lo body type goin' on and I have been told I am perfect.I don't think so, but hey...the compliments are nice. Anyway,enough of my vanity. There are certain parties/clubs we avoid because the people there just aren't our type physically.They are really nice people and great for conversation, but if we're going out in pursuit of a possible hook-up...we tend to go where we know there will be people who will be attractive to us on a sexual level.For me? I love women who aren't too skinny or too chunky.I also feel to each his/her own. Plus, we are a mixed couple and some of the clubs/parties we've gone to have had a serious shortage of Latino/African American men,{which is my preference.}All in all, everyone has their fetishes and preferences, and nobody's way is right or wrong, it's just what works for them.There's someone/club/party for everyone.
  7. Be careful with flaxseed initailly...it can cause bloating and flatulance.
  8. It all boils down to living within your means. :rolleyes:Over the course of this last year and a half, I have bought a new outfit/shoes/and/or lingerie every month when we go out,I have now gotten to the point where I can rotate outfits.:lol:That can cost anywhere from $75-$150 or more.I figure by next year, I'll have to get some more things! However, I always buy new thongs for the occasion! facelick Yes, it can/does get expensive.We usually pay $90-$125 for our room,then $10-$100 to get into whatever club of choice for that night.But, then the drinks are included at on-premise clubs so that takes care of that. Hmm. I'd say we spend about $3-400.00 when we go out for everything, but it's just one Saturday a month and we have so much fun.Right now, that's all we can swing due to babysitter issues, who knows what we'd spend if we had more time!
  9. Unfortunately, when it comes to some women and even some men,you can just never trust them.And, it appears it's not just in vanilla society. :rollseyes Some people just have NO respect or regard for anyone's feelings but their own...and some find it a sick challenge to TRY and ruin someone's marriage.
  10. I wrote about "vanilla" women a long while back and got blasted for it...but I completely agree with you!
  11. WMP...I totally agree with you. An excellent idea!!
  12. Oh, sweety...you are in no way the asshole here. I hope I didn't offend you at all. My heart would be in a million pieces if I were in your shoes...and it's totally understandable that you would be hurting and angry right now.You're feeling betrayed and that is something that will take a long while to mend.Maybe you two should take a long break from swinging or perhaps not swing anymore at all?It seems like he hasn't been completely honest about his wants and desires and by not communicating that to you...he has hurt you tremendously.In fact, you probably feel more like he had an affair...and that isn't cool.But, try to see your part in this, even if it is a minute one.Do you love him?Of course, you do..what am I saying?And this isn't about your love for him anyway.The real question here is one of forgiveness...Can you forgive him?Does he deserve it? The only one who knows for sure, is you.Take care...
  13. Well, we haven't entertained in our home, but we have done a number on our bed...so much so, that the damn thing would squeak and the headboard would bang the damn wall every time we got freaky...So, one day about a year ago, I took it off the frame altogether and moved it about 6 inches from the wall...Problem solved!! GoodTimes: That was one hell of a funny story!!
  14. Whether you were kidding or not,you did give him the go ahead to be with her...he was kind of rude for not clarifying things with you..and she was inconsiderate as well.But, you are all equally to blame.Clearly, this couple needs to be off limits now.You need to get some rules going about what is acceptable and what is not.Have you ever told him you do not want him talking for hours to any woman? Have you made it clear he's not to fuck anyone without you knowing?Even if you're sleeping right next to them?Another things is...don't let anyone stay the night like that unless you are looking for a polyamory type situation, it muddles the line between swinging and actual polyamory, at least to me, anyway.Swinging is about the sex...it's not about hours on the phone and re-enacting your lovemaking with another person, that is so beyond disrespect....I wouldn't blame you if you knocked him over the head with a skillet... But, then you'd have to kick yourself in the ass for not stopping this before it got to this point. Rule#1: No phone calls other than to make plans to meet...if you want to chat,do it online so you both can read what the convos are about. Rule#2: No re-enactments of any kind...your lovemaking is for the 2 of you, not the whole world. Rule#3: No SleepOvers... Whether it is at your home or a hotel, boot the bitch/couple out when you're done...{Sorry, guys...I have to be blunt here}!! Rule#4: Communicate, be blatantly honest about your wants and needs, your likes and dislikes...because there is a serious lack of communication going on here.I know you knew that already!! And lastly...Do not allow yourself to ever be humiliated by anyone...if you sense a red flag...or your instincts tell you something is off...ACT ON THOSE FEELINGS RIGHT THEN!!!!! Sometimes, we just can't believe what we're hearing or seeing and so we go into denial when it's right there before us...I think it's a coping mechanism we humans have.But, if it smells like shit...it probably is shit! Good luck, sweety! Disclaimer: This is clearly jusy SENSUALITY'S opinion and in no way reflects anyone else's views or opinions in this topic, except when it supports what I'm trying to convey!