Registered
  • Content Count

Community Reputation

15 Good

About DanBridget

• Rank
    Active Contributor

Personal Info

1. It depends on us, we have our own time, but it really turns me to see Bridget play with herself. Just depends on our moods.
  2. Well I think for us it is like seperate or same room. if it is a couple we know and trust then we will be willing to go bareback. Dan
  3. The Oprah show last week about older women having sex. We saw the couple and they were in complete denial of swinging. I felt that since they only play with a select person each and not socially then they are not swingers. We got bored and turned it off. Now I didn't get to see the show she did on swinging and I heard ok things about it. You have to remember Dr. Phil is not a real doctor, he is a TV Doctor and needs the ratings.
  4. I would like to add one more thing to this. Communication, you stated that your wife wanted a night in just you two. This may have added to the dislike to the young couple on Saturday night.
  5. Dan, I have never seen my parents naked, Of course my dad from time to time in under wear. Not sure about when we have kids. Bridget, It isn't odd in her family for the women to be around each other in various forms of undress. Whether it be in the shower or changing clothes or trying on new clothes. The men are not that way. Her sister has let her son see her topless for too long, yet he doesn't care or make a point of it. So I guess from her stand point it will be about the same if we had a girl, but not a boy. Dan and Bridget
  6. Good Point Julie, The wife put close to us because although we love every swinger we have met. They all have been at least a three hour drive. We still see them when we can.
  7. Could you all review our profile please. Thanks Firedan at swinglifestyle.com
  8. Well we fall into the both wanted to swing, both check the mail. But I (dan) is the official emailer. I get little yellow post-its that say I like them, they emailed... You need to email them back. I feel more like an administrative asst then a husband. A lot of times I know what she will like so I email them because she makes me.
  9. Well lets clarify something here.. One I never said that I hated my job. Plus I never mad any statement that it was the only job that was dangerous. You brought that into the comversation not me. Third I know about being a E-1, E-3 and an O-1. My point was that police have a job and that job is to make sure we all follow the rules. Some people just have problem with following the rules becuase they think they shouldn't have to follow them. I am not going to quit my job I don't think it is a bad job. And in regard to the pay, most firefighters make about the same as a E-1 does if you include uniform pay and food. An average firefighter is lucky to make 24,000 a year. RWiF maybe you have some bad cops in your area, but why put them all down. Would you want someone to say all nurses are jerks, becuase of a few. I too have to deal with aids, HIV, Heps, TB and many other diseases in an area that is usually not able to be controlled. My wife also in the medical field understands EBF's point too. heck she;s in a medical office and had to deal with a crazy you needs to be escoted to and from the office by the State Police, and he attacked her. I agree that many jobs today are dengerous. That wasn't my point all jobs have their danger.. My point was that some of us have made a desicion to place our lives in danger no matter what. Thats including the Military. Becuase if we are nto willing to volunteer then who will. I am sorry if you miussed understood me. But I just wanted to make clear that I never claimed we were the only ones in danger. And RW1F, in a sense I work for my self too, since I pay taxes to the state and city which pays me. Oh yeah and one last point. So you know I did get a speeding ticket, and just because I work for a city doesn't mean I am above the law. And if you want you ask a sherriff near me that was also ticketed for speeding and had to pay his fine. So don't think we get away with it either.
  10. You know.. I hope every thing is going better. or at least you are getting some head way. But I was a little mad about the prior post stating I am glad to hear when Law Enforcement complians about their rights being trampled. Now you know how we feel about DUI checkpoints. I hate to bust your bubble but, this problem is a totally different beast. The so called DUI checkpoints most times are set up to help stop run aways, kidnappings, or other criminals that might think they can get by. I don't see how the checkpoint violates any of your or mine rights. But work place discrimination is something that no one should have. You know both Law Enforcement and Fire Service are two jobs that most ppl over look, or have the most problems with becuase they prevent you and others from doing illegal things. WE put our lives on the line or low pay, so you can sleep good at night, not die in some car accident( when we can), help you when robbed, or your stuff was broken into. We are great ppl when we are helping you, but lord knows what happens when we/they have to stop you from speeding on the interstate at 100 MPH. We are over worked and under paid, and to see this kind of discrimination of a fellow law/fire brother makes me scared of what is going on. I am sorry to everyone else... I am 99% of the time a kind, joky person and nice to be around. But this just burned me to much to let go. In the past week I have been hit, pushed, cused at, threatened and more becuase someone decided to light a candle and burned their trailor down, or was speeding and it was my fault that becuase of their speed the car is stuck and it has to be cut open with the jaws. Not becuase they decided not to drive un-safely and with no care for others... Well I am going to end it.. I am sorry Julie if I post against the forum in any way. And to the others you care for us, THANK YOU, becuase it you we are doing it for.
  11. Well I was thinking not in the line of the main post but of the post by traveling lady. EBF, I understand that you think the guy is a child. But I was wondering what the age of Traveling lady is. We are 25/26 and would consider a 18/19 year a younger person not a child. But you might a little older, maybe have children your self so I can see how you would think he is a child. So possible here that maybe a age difference in the posters can mean two different things. As in regards to the first post, I dont think anything else can be done to help here other then him leaving. But wouldn't there still be a small amount of lust/ need / regret between them if a total disconnection is not involved. You got holiday's etc that might some un-seen problems. Would you all think that a group family counselling would be good. The boy in question is a legal adult so no legal problems can come to the woman. I think it just might help get it out on the table with all three of them.
  12. Ok... I think I am going to be one of the few that will help you. Being that I am a Firefighter, I will fall into almost the sames rules as the PD and SO. Alot of public service jobs such has, police, fire ems have what they call moral rules/laws. These sometime un written laws establish a precident that will allow a employer (town or county) to terminate, fire or demote anyone that they feel is not living a moral life. So if you live in a very religous town where the churchs tend to be a major power you will find that if you are involved in a life style or activity that is not excepted in the community you will get flack. Its just a simple thing of tring to make the community feel better. This example might be far from what you want.. Say you are in a dry town no drinking allowed and your known for drinking although its your choice your proving to the town you don't follow their rules. Not saying swing is wrong.. don't hit me with that everyone. Now a way to fight this would be to come out clean and say eys we have swapped.. But if your state helps prevent gay/lesbain un fair termination then use that as a basis. Second. Ask for a copy of all your reviews done while on the job. If you have had great reviews no problems and they can't explain to you why you were demoted then you should have a case. But you mentioned you were a at will employee at the SO office. If so they can fire, demote etc with no good reason. Doesn't matter what the state says it matters what the department says unless they have written that the rules are the same as the state. You are entitled to a written release as well. Have you thought about a sueing the others employees for public defermation of character.
  13. Although we do not smoke in the sense of the word. I on a rare occasion will have a cigar, but i figured I get enough smoke from the fire's I fight to quit the habit for almost 8 yrs now. My wife can get sick from too much smoke. But as long as she takes some type of allergy medicine she can get by. But we believe that if you choose to smoke, then who are we to tell you other wise. With the exception of those who are allergic to smoke, if they are pushing for you to quit because of them. I would think you might want think about it. Smoking is a choose just like swinging. Now its your choose if you want to be with them, if they ask you or the night only. Because I know that many people dislike smoking the house or cars. Maybe that's the problem, ask them if it would be ok to smoke outside of the house etc. Well I hope I didn't sound strange...
  14. Although we are new to the lifestyle, both of us have friends in many parts of the country from when we attended college. I am still in school but since my degree is made of mostly out of state students going away for the weekend is normal. We just say we went to see a buddy of me. Whihc works for us, since my wife's brother is also are neighbor.