• Content Count

Community Reputation

15 Good

About Dani&Drew

• Rank
    100 Posts Club

Personal Info

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. It's a lot more difficult to find any decent couples around here than I thought, but I'm stubborn. At rock bottom, there's nowhere to go but up
  2. We don't use our real names online, but we give them out on meeting or talking with more interest. We do use variations on our middle names. Kind of funny to do that when we have our real faces up
  3. We did just sort of jump into things, but at the time there was a great group that walked us through it here in Kzoo. We met them online, so hey Our only rule was to not do anything uncomfortable, and to leave when either of us decided to.
  4. I used to work at Deja Vu in Kzoo. That's pretty much soured me towards strip clubs in general. Even before I worked there, I didn't really see the point. Overpriced drinks and overloud music, all to look at and talk to girls who wouldn't be coming home with you anyway. Feh.
  5. It just doesn't seem right to be doing all the other stuff and not include kissing. Kissing for us is a natural start to things.
  6. Since I think we'll be perpetual newbies, I always wish we could find an established couple to show us a little more of what's going on out there. On the other hand, our last meeting was with a brand new couple, and it was fun for both us and them to be not at all jaded
  7. Not only am I willing, I'd love to enjoy some interracial I always thought it was a shame not to see a more diverse range of swingers, even in heavily racially mixed areas like West Michigan cities.
  8. Age never bother me, but Dani prefers to keep things under 40 or so. My own opinion is, if you like each other, who cares the age?
  9. We only have the SLS one, and there's been some response, but I think the clubs would work better if I could lose the shyness
  10. Being that our bathroom is undergoing renovations, I say the best place for it is on the back of the toilet.
  11. We prefer couples around our age, but we seem to be at the young end of the spectrum anyway. She's less comfortable with older couples than I am, which I think is a shame. There have been a few couples I really enjoyed meeting, that the only objection she has to playing is age.
  12. We're right between Chicago and Detroit, like exactly halfway. We have no problems driving to either city, so I guess about 150 miles.
  13. We're both 26, been together for about 10 years. Our first swing experience was 7 years ago, but we took a loooong break and are trying to get back into it now.