• Birthday 04/04/1984

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple (m/f)
  • Interests
    music, sleeping, bowling
  • Occupation
    food production
  1. That very well could be, but it seems that usually its the women that think that. All of the women I have tried to swing with aren't interested because of the "sacredness of marriage belief." But put in the situation that the male is a good friend, you are probably right. I don't want to seem too steriotypical; though most men in my area will do anything they can for the pootang Dito I feel you man. Monolith
  2. 373 ... I have my kinky moments monolith
  3. Luxuria here! haha my outer ones are fairly large but the inner ones are really small... I'd say my clit was about average though... as for my preferences for other girls... I like any at all..
  4. (wife) haha... interesting.. it was me who approached my husband about doing him with a strap on.. I dont know why but I can see me in some sexy thigh highs.. and giving it to him good he has been receptive to it but we are working out way up there.. starting slow I never really had a bad attitude about it being dirty... I just make sure that we are both clean before we go into anal play. ~Luxuria
  5. this is monoliths wife... (first post for me!) i got a 575! wooo Monolith hasnt taken it yet though:rolleyes: