About tazzie_n_truck

• Rank
    Swingers Board Addict
  • Birthday 05/13/1976

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Interests
    He enjoys watching sports, like baseball, football, basketball, NASCAR, watching movies, spending time with friends and family. Her, reading books, watching movies, and we bot enjoy listening to music.
  • Occupation
    Her, crew member at McDonalds, him Stay at home dad currently, otherwise, a truck driver.

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Here's a little bit of what happened to us when we first started. We started swinging about 4 years ago, and we met couples, we would start by chatting them on-line, and then when we got together, we would meet, talk for a little while, then swap and then afterwards, we wouldn't hear anything from them again, and we ended up feeling used, which almost caused us to give up the lifestyle all together. After our daughter was born, We decided to give it a go again, but we were going to take a different approach, we were going to look for friends first, and then see where things go from there, cause if things don't work out as far as swinging goes, we figured, at least we would still have new friends. We met a couple in the summer of 2003 and we have become great friends with them, and we swap with them on occasion, the wife of that couple goes to school with Tazzie right now, they are both going to school to become medical assistants. We found with them, that starting out developing a friendship worked better for us. We have met other couples we are thinking about swinging with, but we are working on developing friendships with them. Our advice to you just relax, and just be yourselves, don't work so hard at impressing someone. Like it's been said, your going to come across rejection along the way, so keep your chins up and don't get down about it. Good luck to you both and you will find people who will want to swing with you.
  2. As long as we are comfortable with who we swing with, we have never had a problem with swinging while pregnant. Like we said, when we were expecting our youngest child we swapped with the same couple through the whole time.
  3. Watching the Oprah episode right now, and I actually have to agree, it's a pretty good episode, and it's damning towards swingers to me. I was expecting it to be harsh about swinging. I saw the Dr. Phil show about it, and Oprah's was alot better than the Dr. Phil show.
  4. I for one can't stand Dr. Phil. To me he's a very narrow & closed minded asshole. The only show he's done that I had any interest in was about potty training stubborn kids. I don't plan on watching his show especially if he's only showing one side of the issue. My thinking is, if I want to have someone come down on me for being a swinger I'll just tell my family, I know my younger brother would say I'm gonna burn in hell, he's a pastor. lol Now Tazzie & I are not about to tell her family either, but at least her family is a little more open minded. Smiley, good for you being a stay at home mom, Tazzie did that for a few years and loved it, myself I've been a stay at home dad, and I have enjoyed it also. Hope you all have a Very Happy Valentines Day.
  5. With us our sex life was pretty good before we started swinging, but can easily say that our sex life with each other, has vastly improved since we started swinging, mainly because we have more trust in each other, and it's brought us closer, when we started swinging, we needed to do something to shake things up as far as our love life was concerned, and it worked, we also took things that we have done with others when swinging and applied it to sex with each other, and it has really improved our sex life alot. So for us, it's had a very positive effect.
  6. We are happy to say that in Aug. of this year we will be celebrating 9 happy years of marriage. Tazzie is 30 & Truck is 28, and we can honestly say in some ways, swinging has strengthened our marriage, it has sure ignited a flame as far as the passion we have in bed. But in other ways it's helped also, we have more trust in each other because of the lifestyle, and has brought us closer together as husband and wife. The main reason we got into the lifestlye, was in our marriage, we had hit a rut, and things were getting to be routine, and we needed to shake things up a bit, and throw some logs on the fire, to rekindle that flame, and boy did it work, we discovered some new things, Tazzie has been opened up to the world of bi-sexuality, and we have become very open minded to new things. So for us and our marriage, swinging has worked.
  7. This happened last summer. Truck and I were with our friends really enjoying our time together. While "L" and I were doing our thing, Truck and "M" we're doing it doggie and having a great time. Unfortunately Truck didn't realize he had his holes mixed up! So instead of being in the correct tunnel he was giving "M" anal and didn't even know it! He made the remark "Boy it's really tight." I noticed "M" giving Truck a "look" . After it was over and we were recuperating "M" asked him if he liked doing anal. He said no, he didn't find it all that satisfying. She looked right at him and said " You could've fooled me." It took him a minute to realize his mistake. We were all cracking up about it and when ever we get together we all feel the need to remind him to "Pick the right hole this time." lol
  8. (Tazzie typing for a change y'all...lol) Truck has definitely become more open minded through all of our experiences. When we married he was more of the "walk the straight and narrow path thing" and I was the "wild one" -still am to his family LOL. With the lifestyle we've certainly had many experiences (most good) and I think our marriage has lasted longer in the sense that we didn't get into a rut as far as sex goes. Every experience with a new person is just a fun as the first time was. I've become even more open minded, much to the chagrin of other family members...lol! I know I've just become a better person all around I've felt better about myself even though I am a bigger person. That makes Truck happy.
  9. With us, we have never hired a hooker nor will we ever hire one. You never know who they have been with, and they might be carrying an STD or something like that. So we just play it safe and stay away from prostitutes.
  10. When we are together, Tazzie wants it inside her, when she's with another guy, in the condom, she don't like having someone cum on her, and she don't like to have guys cum in her mouth. But that's her.
  11. Yeah, we have to agree, most swingers we have come across are not cheaters, however we have come across people who got together to swing, who were married to other people, got together to cheat on their spouses with each other, and then swapped with other people while cheating on their spouses. And we decided no way with people like that. If you want to swing with us, you have to be a married couple, secure in your marriage and married to each other, and not cheating on a spouse. We have done some swinging with singles also, but just havn't had the luck meeting decent singles like we have with couples, and even then we have had trouble. There is one couple we swap with not on a regular basis, but consistantly and there is another couple we are getting to know that we might start swapping with. But in both circumstances we are with couples who are happily married and secure in their relationship. We have seen couples who say they want to swing, but when we meet them in person, we see what they are really like and have to turn them down. So be careful, know what to look for. And understand that it may take a while to find the right couple to swing with. But in the end it is worth it. Hope we didn't bore you with all that. lol Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.
  12. We don't have access to a hot tub to use with another couple, but it sure sounds like it could be a lot of fun.
  13. The first time we swapped with another couple we did it on a whim and don't think we were ready yet at that time. But when we started swinging and got into it and looked for couples to get together with, we talked for about 3 months from the time we started discussing swinging, after starting a conversation with a couple till we met and swapped.
  14. We did when Tazzie was pregnant with both our daughter and our youngest son, but we didn't swap too much. While she was pregnant with our youngest son, we only swapped with the same couple, friends of ours who were also expecting a baby at the same time.
  15. To us Full Swap would be if we are with another couple and Tazzie is with the husband of the other couple and Truck is with the wife, and when we swap we have sexual intercourse. Not just oral sex.