15 Good

About LYTD

• Rank
    Contributor
  • Birthday 06/09/1976

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Male half of couple
  1. I prefer to cum outside but LYTW (my much better half) prefers it inside. We compromise, it's a give & take (literally ).
  2. My biggest regret ever in this regard was one of the first threesomes I was ever involved in. It was with a girlfriend of mine and a very close friend (it was a MFM). We were all drinking, one thing lead to another and you can all pretty much figure out the rest. I have no regrets about the actual sex, nor anything towards my friend (he and I are still very close to this day), but what got me then and still gets me now is what I found out later about her. Turns out that she was very possessive and didn't like the attention that was taken from her when my friend was around (any diversion of attention from her was a no-no in her book as I found out). So getting my friend involved with us sexually was her way of attempting to drive a wedge between us. She thought that she'd do the deed, drop a few ill-timed comments and watch the jealousy and hostility set in. What she didn't anticipate was that I was into it, enjoyed it and was more than happy to do it again. I even told her that I would be happy just kicking back and watching the two of them go at it. Curses. Her master plan was foiled. Needless to say the relationship went south from there and came to a merciful end not much later. The only regret I have is that the entire act (which was quite enjoyable) was nothing more than an attemt to separate me from someone who's been a lifelong friend. Something about that has always bothered me and probably always will. Ah well, at least I know he & I had a good time.
  3. I have to agree that you should probably get your situation at home squared away before seeking outside gratification. As a parent myself, I wouldn't do anything that would jeopardize my ability to be around my son......so playing would be out until the ex is out. As for playing with you, your situation sounds like a potentially nasty one. I wouldn't be comfortable contributing to posssibly making life tougher for you at home should your ex find out about what happened. Therefore I would pass on any playing until the divorce is finalized and you've given him the keys to the street. Just my opinion.
  4. The usual, STDs, preganancy and whatnot naturally apply. But what I fear the most is someone getting completely out of line with my wife. As someone mentioned previously, some guys get very aggressive and pushy when they've had a bit to drink, some can get rude, angry and downright violent. This ties in to my fear of being taken advantage of by a large, hairy man in a jail cell......which is where I'd likely be after addressing the issue with the guy. Picking someone for these kind of activities seems a lot like the scene from Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade, where Indiana Jones is trying to pick the right cup that is the Holy Grail. As the knight said, "choose wisely." A poor decision in either case can prove to be costly.
  5. Definitely over. Accessibility is key in this situation. Besides, under just looks incorrect. Plus, I squeeze my toothpaste from the front of the tube, I sometimes swig orange juice from the carton, people who leave one cube in the ice tray just to avoid refilling it get on my last nerve, I think that electric lawnmowers are lame and Kevin Costner's projects as a director have robbed me of $8 for the last time. So there.
  6. I disagree with this sentiment, as I'm living proof of it being untrue. I was a blatant and dirty cheater until about the age of 21. That's when I took a step back and saw that every relationship I'd had either suffered greatly or ended because of it. I realized that until I made the conscious choice to stop cheating, it would never actually happen. Much like quitting smoking, you'll do it when you actually want to, you won't do it just because you know it's what you should do. I reformed, I met a wonderful woman (to whom I'm now married) and not only is the cheating a thing of the past, the desire to do so is also. People can change if they want to. Now if I could just find the "want to" to quit smoking. On the topic of this thread, I wouldn't get involved with someone who was cheating either. I've seen the ills of it and it's not pretty. There's too much lying and deception going on and eventually when the truth comes out (as it always seems to) the consequences can be severe.