Community Reputation

15 Good

About indy2some

• Rank
    Contributor

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  1. We stayed at the Dive Inn earlier this year and had a great time. It's not the Ritz but rather one of the quirkier places we've ever been. We were certainly go again. Can't say enough nice things about the owners.
  2. Been there / done that. I usually start looking for the camera - lol
  3. We have had more than a few but I'd say most have happened at swing clubs. The recurring situation seems to be that some girls' SO or hubby either has too much to drink, pops early and leaves her unsatisfied or soemthing. We see it happen all the time. Its not something we even seek. Just tends to find us.
  4. We just got back from Desire on the 8th and had the time of our lives. The resort is immaculate, staff great and the guests fantastic. Lets face it any time you can lay naked on a raised platform bed on the beach while being caressed by the warm ocean breeze and handed drinks can't be bad. The jacuzzi was a great place to socialize and watch the fun on the beds. The disco was fun but the playroom behind the disco was funner. We met so many wonderful people. We weren't there 10 minutes and the wife was already planning the return trip.
  5. Wow is this a universal problem. No wonder most swinging takes place in the wee hours. Our approach is simple. If they are a couple we both like, I'll discreetly tell the male half that "we'd love to play with them". My spouse will do the same with theirs. Then we'll let them have some time to themselves to discuss their interest.
  6. Great post. Love to here the replay of great times at clubs. So often reports focus on only the tangible aspects, food, decor, etc. but leave out the events we truly go to clubs to find. Wish we could have been there with you.