• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Occupation
    Trust Us, We're Professionals

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    CM89

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. What always gets me is the froth on top with that one pubic hair floating by... It's kind of like being in a Dick Cappuccino
  2. The thought is enough to scare the crap out of you... Count us in as a NEVER
  3. as the sound of dueling banjo's plays in the background... I think involving family members at any level is a little too odd for us...
  4. We only play with condoms. We have met some truly great people but, you never know...
  5. He's 470 she's 325... Who's the freak here???
  6. I'd have to pass... I don't see any reason to be jackhammered for 20 seconds and then to have him ask "How was I?"
  7. We went through the same thing... I don't know that there is really a way to bring up the subject and then attempt to save face if he declines. We called our friend one evening and asked him if he's ever done anything like a 3some etc. He answered with a simple No. We told him we were considering one, and asked if he would be interested. He declined again as he is just gotten into a serious relationship. Since then, we still talk regularly, go out, etc. If you ask your friend, be prepared for the rejection. You must also be prepared for the awkward meetings that will insue until everyone has put it past them. Overall, you'll never know if you don't ask him...
  8. We were both 14 - each other's first... Someone watching would have said we looked like monkies humping footballs...
  9. Count this to either being new or nosey - How many active relationships do people maintain? Do most people keep only 1 or 2 couples in their black-book or do you keep more? As an add on, if you keep multiples, what kind of time passes between experiences?
  10. First for both of us... married 7 years, together for 15ish...
  11. female half of cm89... husband is... I prefer them cut... everything is out in the open and what you see is what you get...
  12. We usually sent a reply as quickly as possible just to let the other party know we've received their message. We will tell them that we will look over their profile "if available" and get back with them after we've had a chance to talk. That usually gives us enough time to look things over. The second reply is within a couple of days of the first one... This gives us a chance to find the sincerity of the other party. If they can't wait for the second reply, we're not interested.