15 Good

About NorCal Nites

• Rank
    Swingers Board Addict
  • Birthday 04/01/1902

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  1. STDs, Pregnancy of others (cuz I'm fixed, but not broken), and Psycho Stalkers (we've had our overly fair share already... not interested in a third stalker).
  2. Been there, and unfortunately, Done that! OUCH! It's funny now, and we amazingly laughed then, but I had a PURPLE bruise in a perfect line across my forehead for two weeks before it turned GREEN. Talk about hell... I don't know how many people I told that I tripped on the rug and hit the edge of our kitchen table!
  3. Wow... another "car club" post in the same thread by moi... This is how we ended up with our club name. We started out as a Yahoo Group, "*****Swingers", and once people were interested in meeting at an actual venue, rather than posting and chatting, we started meeting at a bar. Suggestions were WILD... they ranged from "pink shirts for the girls and blue for the guys, must come as a couple and hold hands walking in the door" to a "Birthday Party" where someone brings a bouquet of balloons and that's where we'd all meet. Well, some of those were just TOO off the wall... so with the first event, we tried "Ribbon bows on the wrist" for the fems... (not too many people gonna have a satin wribbon tied on them)... and a hemp or other similar type of non-descript bracelet on the guys. We also came up with a sign for those that JUST DIDN'T GET IT... it said "NorCal Nites"... which, of course, was very non-descript, and if anyone asked, we were "a car club" from a city about 2 hours away. It worked... and no one was the wiser
  4. Well... here's a few suggestions that works with our kids and some of our friends... Yes, it's bad, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. 1) ex-coworkers 2) out-of-town friends or old neighbors 3) the elusive car club (we're into VWs) 4) some very nice people you met at the office supply store (yes, this actually works if you're tech geeks like us) 5) business partners (works great if you're into web or architectural design, too!)
  5. I'm 28, He's 29... almost in the next field, but not quite (and scraping and clawing at the 20's for dear life!)
  6. My ex-husband had 10+ inches and sent me to the hospital for severe cervical bruising on several occasions (BTW: THANKS, PAUL!!!). Having one that big is a great big HELL NO to any oral or anal... talk about lockjaw... that's PROBABLY why I have problems with arthritis in my jaw! (TMJ Syndrome) In regards to size... I'll stick with the 7 that Larren has! It suits me fine, and sometimes, if he's got feet on the wall or footboard, I get hurt anyway... so heck. I'll stay away from those 8s!!!
  7. I believe what they are trying to say is that YOU are the other woman, NOT the girlfriend that he was with before you met. Not necessarily who lived with whom.
  8. I think you missed where "Sadie" mentioned that the girlfriend does NOT approve... therefore, it is NOT swinging to begin with.
  9. It depends on the person, the compatibility, the creep-out factor, and if the person just seems like a photo collector how long it takes to answer back. Most often, I'm sitting at my PC during the day working, so I have the opportunity to check my email often. When I find an email from another couple, I will usually answer back right away. If they creep me out or flat out tell me they are a single man "wantin' to fuck", it may take a little while for me to tell them that we're just not interested... or in the case of the Unbelievably Appealing Single man, we ask them why they did not bother to read THE PROFILE! Depending on how often they message or email, sometimes several days, maybe a week or so if we've been conversing a lot, will let me know that someone is not interested. Depending on the person, I sometimes email them with a small note that simply says "Thank you for your interest in us, and I'm sorry it did not work out. I will take all this inactivity as a pass on meeting (or getting together again) and wish you all the luck in finding what you're looking for!" other times, I simply will not say anything at all, and just let it be. When someone emails multiple times before I can get back to them (unless they just forgot to add something or are adding pix, etc.), that's when I start wondering. I'll usually try to not think much of it at first, but when it starts getting annoying (like the woman I did not message for about 6 hours after I told her that I was doing inventory of my eBay store... asking "what she did wrong"), I'll usually tell the person it's just not working out, or if on messenger and it's gone too far beyond (you just can't stand it anymore), I will put them on Ignore. I'm so sick of fakes... it's seriously unbelievable how many there are in my area... I talk to people all over and most of the frauds are here in my own hometown it seems. Bleh.
  10. I am working on marriage number 2... and it's hubby's first. With the other marriage, I just wasn't comfortable in swinging with him... never even broached the subject, although he tried many times because he knew beforehand that I was bisexual. It just didn't feel right, and the relationship dissolved. But we are very good friends now. I sincerely thing that I would only be in this lifestyle with my current husband. He's been the only person that I could ever fully open up to sexually, and mentally.
  11. I have to admit that I do most of the talking. Larren likes to call it "The Business End", but he does eventually like to get in on the conversation if I approve of the couple (or whomever I'm speaking with) and find them not to be too fake or phony. We'll usually chat online before anything else, so they get added to my list immediately, and his later on.
  12. Hubby says Black or Red. I personally prefer black because it's really hard to find the "right" red for a redhead!
  13. Where is full swap with only same sex for the women/men? We full swap, but other than male/female and assistance from 2nd male, the men don't play with one another.
  14. Where's other??? My guy wears Boxer-Briefs... and ONLY Boxer-Briefs! Yep... he REFUSES to wear the cute pouches and g-strings I got him...